1″ New Dake Floor Model Drill Press Model SB-25VFloor model variable speed drill press with adjustable knob on the frequency inverter to adjust the speed while drilling. Use the LED indicator for speed readout. There is a forward and reverse selector switch for tapping applications. All floor models feature a locking handle hub for repeatable depth, CE safety electrical package, a large diameter sturdy spindle, and a massive cast head.
1″ New Dake Floor Model Drill Press Model SB-25V Specifications:
|Motor||110V, Single phase|
|Number of Speed||variable speeds|
|Spindle Speed Range||46 – 3,550 rpm|
|Spindle to Table||28-3/8″|
|Spindle to Base||50″|
1″ New Dake Floor Model Drill Press Model SB-25V Features:
- A locking handle hub with convenient dial-in adjustment and an easy to read scale for fast, accurate, and repeatable depth setting changes.
- Large diameter sturdy spindle for rigid drilling has four bearing points for smooth operation.
- Machined table and base surfaces with t-slots for mounting and fixturing.
- Forward and reverse selector switch for tapping applications.
- Electrical package features on/off switch, thermal overload, and interlock safety switch for belt cover.
- Massive cast head, machined column, and sturdy cast base reduces vibration.
- Latest frequency inverter technology for easy speed changes and concentrated torque.
- Handle has 3 spokes with spring return for precise operator control and ergonomic operation.
1″ New Dake Floor Model Drill Press Model SB-25V Standard Equipment:
- 5/8″ Keyed chuck
- Drift for bit removal
- Plexiglas chip and chuck guard
Worldwide Machine Tool is the leader in providing full sales, parts and service, financing, transportation and training of new and used machine tools for chip and fabrication clients across the United States, Canada and Mexico. Our warehouses and office is located just minutes north of Columbus, Ohio. With over 28 years of experience in the industrial machine tool industry, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide our customers with the best customer service, support and technical expertise on all new and used machine tools to meet their needs.
We buy and sell new and used ironworkers, shears, lathes, milling machines, drills, saws, press brakes, routers, turret punch models, presses, welders, deburring and beveling machines, plate rolls, laser, waterjets and associated tooling and accessories. We take pride in being a trustworthy partner that our customers rely on through the years. Our experienced sales team would love to help you with your next machine tool purchase. Give us a call today or Request A Quote. Call 614-255-9000 or Contact us today to experience the Worldwide Machine Tool difference.
Check us out on Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, and Instagram.
Worldwide Machine Tool LLC.
Terms and Conditions: https://www.worldwidemachinetool.com/terms-conditions/