10′ x 1″ New Bertsch Four Roll Specifications:
|Overall Width (less electrical box)||98″|
|Overall Width (including electrical box)||102″|
|Working Height (excluding depth of pit)||53.75″|
|Electrical||Requires Dedicated Circuit Breaker|
|Electrical 230/3/60 Volts||150 Amps|
|Electrical 460/3/60 Volts||90 Amps|
|Top and Pinch Roll Diameter||17″|
|Side Roll Diameter||14″|
|Approx. Shipping Weight||49,000 Lbs|
10′ x 1″ New Bertsch Four Roll Equipped with:
- Base machine with customized crowned roll forgings, adaptable to your specific rolling needs.
- Pressure gauges to monitor pinch pressure on both ends of the machine to monitor part squareness.
- Four digital readouts, one for each side roll, and two for the pinch roll.
- Spherical roller bearings that increase the drive’s efficiency by reducing friction
- Electronic leveling system allowing rolls to be adjusted on either end of the roll.
- Hard hydraulic tubing throughout the entire machine to reduce potential leaks and prevent loss of accuracy from expansion and contraction of hoses. Hoses are limited to areas requiring a flexible connection.
- Variable speed differential with independently driven top and bottom rolls. This allows the rolls to seek their own speed when driving on the inner and outer radius.
- Console Mounted Control with Electronic Speed Control
- Electrical disconnect with lock-out feature, estop button on control, and trip switch located along both sides of the machine for operator safety.
- Automatic self-locking hinge actuated by hydraulic cylinder
- Independent high efficiency planetary gear reduction units directly coupled to the top and pinch roll forgings
- Full set of operator manuals and documentation
Worldwide Machine Tool is the leader in providing full sales, parts and service, financing, transportation and training of new and used machine tools for chip and fabrication clients across the United States, Canada and Mexico. Our warehouses and office is located just minutes north of Columbus, Ohio. With over 28 years of experience in the industrial machine tool industry, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide our customers with the best customer service, support and technical expertise on all new and used machine tools to meet their needs.
We buy and sell new and used ironworkers, shears, lathes, milling machines, drills, saws, press brakes, routers, turret punch models, presses, welders, deburring and beveling machines, plate rolls, laser, waterjets and associated tooling and accessories. We take pride in being a trustworthy partner that our customers rely on through the years. Our experienced sales team would love to help you with your next machine tool purchase. Give us a call today or Request A Quote. Call 614-255-9000 or Contact us today to experience the Worldwide Machine Tool difference.
Worldwide Machine Tool LLC.
Terms and Conditions: https://www.worldwidemachinetool.com/terms-conditions/