10″ x 12″ New Marvel Horizontal Band Saw Scissor Style Model PA10-3 Specifications:
|Round Cutting Capacity||10”|
|Rectangle Cutting Capacity||8” x 11.5”|
|Saw Blade Dimensions||11’6” x 1.25” x .045”|
|Blade Speed||70-330 SFPM|
|Blade Drive||5 HP|
|Hydraulic Pump||1 HP|
|Coolant Pump||1/8 HP|
|Machine Weight||3400 lbs|
|Work Load Capacity||5600 lbs|
|Maximum Index Length||16”|
10″ x 12″ New Marvel Horizontal Band Saw Scissor Style Model PA10-3 Standard Equipment:
- Blade Tension is hydraulic and is calibrated to provide accurate cutting and optimum blade life.
- The Fast Approach Device reduces cycle time by positioning the saw frame at the correct work height.
- The Operator Control Panel is conveniently located at the front of the machine providing the operator with a clear view of the cutting area.
- Length Setting is simple and accurate using the locking hand wheel and digital readout. Lengths can be set to as little as thousandths of an inch with positioning accuracy of +/- .005” (Also available with the optional EPC Programming Control).
- Split Front Vise Jaws hold the work securely on both sides of the blade minimizing vibration and burs, while also helping to reduce the remnant length to as little as 2”. The full stroke hydraulic vises provide ease of operation and simplify set up.
- Hydraulic Hold Downs
- Variable Vise Pressure
- Free Standing Control Console
- First Section Dead Roller Table
- Extension Roller Table
- Coolant Pan
Worldwide Machine Tool is the leader in providing full sales, parts and service, financing, transportation and training of new and used machine tools for chip and fabrication clients across the United States, Canada and Mexico. Our warehouses and office is located just minutes north of Columbus, Ohio. With over 28 years of experience in the industrial machine tool industry, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide our customers with the best customer service, support and technical expertise on all new and used machine tools to meet their needs.
We buy and sell new and used ironworkers, shears, lathes, milling machines, drills, saws, press brakes, routers, turret punch models, presses, welders, deburring and beveling machines, plate rolls, laser, waterjets and associated tooling and accessories. We take pride in being a trustworthy partner that our customers rely on through the years. Our experienced sales team would love to help you with your next machine tool purchase. Give us a call today or Request A Quote. Call 614-255-9000 or Contact us today to experience the Worldwide Machine Tool difference.
Worldwide Machine Tool LLC.
Terms and Conditions: https://www.worldwidemachinetool.com/terms-conditions/