New Acer High Precision 10″ x 20″ Surface Grinder AHD Specifications:
|Table Size||9″ x 20″|
|Max Table Travel||20-1/2″|
|Max Cross Feed Travel||11″|
|Spindle Center to Table||19-3/4″|
|Spindle Motor||2 HP x 2P|
|Grinding Wheel||8″ x 1-1/4″ x 1-1/2″|
|Spindle Speed||3,500 RPM/60 HZ|
|Max Grinding (W x L)||10″ x 20″|
|Packing Dimensions||67″ x 82″ x 83″|
|Machine Weight (Gross)||3,510 Lbs|
Note: Downfeed is now counter-clockwise.
New Acer High Precision 10″ x 20″ Surface Grinder AHD Features:
- Reinforced high column & heavyweight Meehanite casting.
- Direct drive spindle equipped with 4 ABEC-7 angular contact ball bearing.
- Spindle motor: 2 HP (1020AHD), 5 HP (1224AHD).
- 1020AHD with 10″ x 20″ grinding capacity: 1224AHD with 12″ x 24″ grinding capacity.
- 3 axes auto movement, easy to operate & maintain.
- Auto surface & plunge downfeed.
- Built-in chuck control for electromagnetic chuck (1224AHD only).
- 24 volt circuit control.
- Double-V crossfeed ways; one V, one flat table ways.
- Auto-lube system.
- Dual hydraulic pump system: one each for auto incremental downfeed and table longitudinal travel.
- Large volume hydraulic tank.
- Rapid power elevation for 1224AHD.
- Double nut design for crossfeed leadscrew.
- 19 3/4″ \ 23 1/2″ from table top to the center of spindle.
- 4,180 lbs of full Meehanite casting (1224AHD only).
- Extra wide saddle at 24 1/2″ and 30 1/2″ each.
- Package with parallel dresser, dust suction & coolant system, halogen light and magnetic chuck.
Worldwide Machine Tool is the leader in providing full sales, parts and service, financing, transportation and training of new and used machine tools for chip and fabrication clients across the United States, Canada and Mexico. Our warehouse and office is located just minutes north of Columbus, Ohio. With over 25 years of experience in the industrial machine tool industry, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide our customers with the best customer service support and technical expertise on all new and used machine tools to meet their needs.
We buy and sell new and used ironworkers, shears, lathes, milling machines, drills, saws, press brakes, routers, turret punch models, presses, welders, deburring and beveling machines, plate rolls, laser, waterjets and associated tooling and accessories. We take pride in being a trustworthy partner that our customers rely on through the years. Our experienced sales team would love to help you with your next machine tool purchase. Give us a call today or fill out the Request A Quote form on the right side of this page.
Call 614-255-9000 or Contact us today to experience the Worldwide Machine Tool difference.
Terms: Check With Order