10″ x 54″ New Sharp Vertical Knee Mill Model TMV Specifications:
|Working Surface||10″ x 54″|
|T-Slots Number and Size||3 Slots, 5/8″|
|Travels (X & Y)||39″ x 16.3″|
|Spindle Gageline to Table Top||5.375″-16.9″|
|Spindle Motor||3 HP|
|Wiring Voltage||220V / 440V|
|Spindle Nose Taper||R-8|
|Spindle Variable Speed Drive||60 – 4,500 RPM|
|Quill Feed 3 Speed (IPR)||0.0015, 0.003, 0.005|
|Head Tilt (rt. to left)||90°|
|Head Tilt (up and down)||45°|
|DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT|
|Floor Area (w x d x h)
||70″ x 75″ x 91.78″|
|TOTAL POWER CONSUMPTIONS|
|220V||3 KVA / 8 amps|
|440V||3 KVA / 4 amps|
10″ x 54″ New Sharp Vertical Knee Mill Model TMV Standard Equipment:
- Manual drawbar
- Hard-chromed ways
- Front & rear rubber way covers
- One shot lubrication system
- Wired 220V or 440V. Please specify.
- Tool Kit: Machine manual, half-nut wrench, 17m & 19m wrenches, set of 6 Allen wrenches, Phillips-head screwdriver, flat-head screwdriver, oil can, grease gun, rear way cover bracket, pin for indicator, and can of paint.
10″ x 54″ New Sharp Vertical Knee Mill Model TMV Features:
- Hardened & ground boxways on saddle and column for maximum rigidity
- 3 HP motor
- R-8 spindle
- Knuckle joint using bolts and circular T-slot design; allowing head to swivel left and right, up and down
- Duel fan head cooling system
- Double-nut backlash eliminator
- Internal lubricated vari-disc design
- Motor shaft end supported by bearing
10″ x 54″ New Sharp Vertical Knee Mill Model TMV Optional Accessories:
|5000-2126A 6″ “Kurt” Vise w/ Swivel Base D688 (DX6 vise & D50-4-SA swivel base)||$1,185.00|
|Auto Lube Pump||$925.00|
|ACC-10-NT30 Right Angle Milling Attachment with Arbor||$1,820.00|
|ACC-10TMV-R8 Right Angle Milling Attachment with Arbor||$2,160.00|
|SP-250A “Sharp” Power Table Feed with Safety Handle (X-Axis) (Note: SP-250A installation may reduce the X-axis travel)||$1,195.00 (installed)|
|SP-250B “Sharp” Power Cross Feed with Safety Handle (Y-Axis)||$1,305.00 (installed)|
|SP-250D “Sharp” Power Knee Feed with Safety Handle (Z-Axis)||$1,305.00 (installed)|
|TMV-D/A Drill Chuck & Drill Arbor||$535.00|
|ACC-06 6″ Riser Block||$1,480.00 (installed)|
|C311-TMV Coolant System with Chip Pan at Base (pump included)||$900.00|
|TR-100 “Maxi Torque Rite” Power Drawbar||$1,265.00 (installed)|
|ACC-R8 R-8 Collet (Set of 11) – 1/8″-3/4″ by 1/16″||$260.00|
|CK-104 Clamping Kit (52 pcs / Steel Rack)||$250.00|
|WL-110V55W Halogen Work Light||$265.00|
|R8-NT30 NT 30 spindle in lieu of R 8||$1,575.00|
|440T4 380V and 575V transformer||$825.00|
|LMV-UL UL components upgrade with electrical box (factory order)||$3,675.00|
|UL compliance certificate under State of California||$4,500.00|
10″ x 54″ New Sharp Vertical Knee Mill Model TMV Digital Readout Systems:
|FG-TMV 2-Axes X&Y (Fagor 20i)||$2,530.00 (installed)|
|FG-TMV-3AQ 3-Axes X&Y on Quill (Z) (Fagor 30i)||$3,480.00 (installed|
|FG-TMV-3AK 3-Axes X&Y on Knee (Z) (Fagor 30i)||$3,520.00 (installed)|
|Acu-Rite 200S DRO|
|AR-TMV 2-Axes X & Y||$2,940.00 (installed)|
|AR-TMV-3AQ 3-Axes X & Y on Quill (Z)||$3,680.00 (installed)|
|AR-TMV-3AK 3-Axes X & Y on Knee (Z)||$3,680.00 (installed)|
|Newall DP700 DRO|
|NWDP-TMV 2-Axes X & Y||$2,765.00 (installed)|
|NWDP-TMV-3AQ 3-Axes X & Y on Quill (Z)||$3,680.00 (installed)|
|NWDP-TMV-3AK 3-Axes X & Y on Knee (Z)||$3,680.00 (installed)|
10″ x 54″ New Sharp Vertical Knee Mill Model TMV Features, Functions & Benefits:
- ISO 9002 certified: Quality up to world industry standards.
- MEEHANITE casting: Highest grade of casting possible.
- A pair of high out-put fans: Keep head and 3 HP motor cool, to run jobs for extended periods without damaging the motor, belts, and bearing.
- A pair of precision ABEC-7 angular contact bearings to support spindle: The quill is ground and chromed to fit the housing. This ensures a spindle run out of .0002″ TIR.
- Motor shaft and vari-drive pulleys are dynamically balanced, then chromed for a flawless fit, ground ribs on the inside diameter: For smooth speed changes.
- Motor shaft has an oil channel in the center that is fed by a grease fitting on the lower end: To keep vari-drive pulley moving smoothly on the shaft.
- The mill uses a roller bearing for the lower support of the shaft: This ensures proper loading, support and alignment. It also prevents the shaft from being distorted by the tension of the belt; for quiet, accurate operation at any speed for years and years.
- One shot lubrication system: For lubrication of ways and lead screws (X, Y and Z axes).
- Hand scraped saddle and knee: For better oil retention; it avoids having chips and dirt embedded in the knee and damage the sliding surface.
- Oil groove are milled: For maximum lubrication on all wear areas.
- Table and saddle backlash is controlled by double nut design: Keeps lead screw in contact with bronze nuts at all times to keep backlash at .0008″ within 20″.
- Table and saddle are mounted with thrust bearings that are pre-loaded: Eliminating end play for precisely controlled lateral movement.
- Patented knuckle design uses 6 T-Bolts, 3 per side, securing them from the outside: This method locks the head securely, resulting in better accuracy and performance.
Worldwide Machine Tool is the leader in providing full sales, parts and service, financing, transportation and training of new and used machine tools for chip and fabrication clients across the United States, Canada and Mexico. Our warehouse and office is located just minutes north of Columbus, Ohio. With over 25 years of experience in the industrial machine tool industry, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide our customers with the best customer service support and technical expertise on all new and used machine tools to meet their needs.
We buy and sell new and used ironworkers, shears, lathes, milling machines, drills, saws, press brakes, routers, turret punch models, presses, welders, deburring and beveling machines, plate rolls, laser, waterjets and associated tooling and accessories. We take pride in being a trustworthy partner that our customers rely on through the years. Our experienced sales team would love to help you with your next machine tool purchase. Give us a call today or fill out the Request A Quote form on the right side of this page.
Call 614-255-9000 or Contact us today to experience the Worldwide Machine Tool difference.
Terms: Check With Order