Simple, easy to use manual saw with 8” capacity for round stock, vise can swivel 45°, manual vise clamping, mechanical length stop.
11.4″ x 7″ New Sharp Horizontal Band Saw Model SW-80 Specifications:
|Maximum Cutting Capacity|
|Rectangular 90° (H x W)||11.4″ x 7″|
|Rectangular 45° (H x W)||9″ x 6 “|
|Speed||60HZ: 59,96,155,260 fpm
50HZ: 49,83,129,217 fpm
|Size||107″ x 1″ x 0.035″|
|Saw Blade||1 HP|
|Net Weight||484 lbs|
|Gross Weight||528 lbs|
|Floor Space||56″ x 24.5″ x 45″|
11.4″ x 7″ New Sharp Horizontal Band Saw Model SW-80 Features:
- 8″ round, 7″ square, 7″ x 11.4″ rectangular cutting capacity (90°)
- 5″ round, 6″ square capacity (45°)
- 1 HP motor, wt. 660 lbs
- Coolant system
- Auto saw arm return at end of cut
- 4 step blade speeds with worm gear speed reducer
- Carbide blade guides with roller bearings pre-align the blade before entering carbide blade guides. It enhances blade life.
- Blade brush to remove chips from blade gullet
- Adjuster stock stop
- Manual blade tension adjustment
11.4″ x 7″ New Sharp Horizontal Band Saw Model SW-80 Standard Accessories:
- Adjustable mechanical material stop
- Bi-Metal saw blade
- Coolant system
- Tools leveling pads and additional wire brush
11.4″ x 7″ New Sharp Horizontal Band Saw Model SW-80 Optional Accessories:
- Infinite variable speed device
- 2M roller table
- 1M roller table
Worldwide Machine Tool is the leader in providing full sales, parts and service, financing, transportation and training of new and used machine tools for chip and fabrication clients across the United States, Canada and Mexico. Our warehouse and office is located just minutes north of Columbus, Ohio. With over 25 years of experience in the industrial machine tool industry, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide our customers with the best customer service support and technical expertise on all new and used machine tools to meet their needs.
We buy and sell new and used ironworkers, shears, lathes, milling machines, drills, saws, press brakes, routers, turret punch models, presses, welders, deburring and beveling machines, plate rolls, laser, waterjets and associated tooling and accessories. We take pride in being a trustworthy partner that our customers rely on through the years. Our experienced sales team would love to help you with your next machine tool purchase. Give us a call today or fill out the Request A Quote form on the right side of this page.
Call 614-255-9000 or Contact us today to experience the Worldwide Machine Tool difference.
Terms: Check With Order