|Capacity: 90°||12” H X 18” W Rectangle, 13” Round.|
|Capacity: 45°||11” H X 12” W Rectangle, 13” Round.|
|Capacity: 60°||11” H X 8” W, 9.5” Round.|
|Blade||13’ 6” L X 1” W X .035” T.|
|Blade Tension||Manual Tension (30,000 Psi) Provides Consistent Square Cutting Accuracy.|
|Speed Range||Blade Speed Is Infinitely Variable Through An Inverter Drive Heavy-duty Worm Gear Transmission. Blade Speeds Are 60 To 330 Fpm. The Broad Speed Range Allows For Optimum Cutting Of A Large Spectrum Of Materials. Hydraulic Down Feed Infinitely Variable Feed Rate Is Hydraulically Controlled For Fast, Accurate Cutting. Settings Are Made At The Operator’s Control Station.|
|Hydraulic Frame Return||The Saw Frame Is Raised Hydraulically Using A Push Button Mounted On The Operator’s Control Panel.|
|Motors||Blade Drive: 3 H.p., Hydraulic Pump: 1/2 H.p., Coolant Pump Motor: 1/8 H.p. – Machines Are Available With Either 230 Or 460 Volt, 3 Ph., 60 Hz. Electrics.|
|Blade Guides||Carbide Blade Guides Provides Reduced Vibration, Heat And Blade Stress Providing Longer Blade Life And Accuracies Of ± .002 Per Inch Of Cut Material.|
|Chip Brush||Powered From The Drive Wheel Of The Saw, The Brush Changes Speed With The Blade To Assure That Chips Are Being Removed From Each Gullet, Improving Cutting Performance And Blade Life.|
|Vise Jaw||Hydraulic Vise Design Clamps And Holds The Work Piece Securely. The Vise Is Operated By A Selector Switch Located On The Operator’s Control Panel. Maximum Vise Opening Is 18”.|
|Swivel||The Saw Frame Swivels A Full 60° To The Rear And 45° To The Front For Optimum Miter Cutting Capability. The Pivot Shaft Has Sealed Bearings For Maintenance Free Operation, While A Pointer And Angle Scale (-60° To + 45°) Make Setup Fast And Easy. Stops Are Provided At -60° And +45°.|
|Operators Control Panel||Operation Of The Machine Is Safe And Convenient From The Swing Arm Pedestal Mounted On The Machine Base. Control Voltage Is 110v.|
|Crated Machine Weight||3,000 Lbs|
|Machine Dimensions||82.5” L X 86.5” W X 53.25” H|
|Diameter Of Cast Iron Blade Wheels||16″|
- Blade Tension: Hydraulically controlled tension (35,000 psi) provides consistent square cutting accuracy. The motion detector will shut the machine off should a blade break or stall. Blade wheel diameter is 34.625” to provide maximum blade life.
- Speed Range: 50-325 SPFM (15-100m/min) infinitely variable through a frequency inverter system and a heavy duty worm gear transmission. The broad speed range allows for optimum cutting of a large spectrum of materials. An electric tachometer assures accurate speed settings.
- Hydraulic Down Feed: Feed rate and pressure can be controlled independently for fast, accurate cutting. Setup is made easy through the color coded dial allowing the operator to select the best setting for the type of material being cut.
- Blade Guides: A combination of roller bearing and hydraulically actuated carbide blade guides assures the blade is held taut for fast, accurate cuts. The cast iron movable guide arm is positioned through a hydraulic cylinder, then is hydraulically locked in place.
- Chip Brush: Independent motor drives the blade brush to assure complete removal of chips from each gullet of the blade assuring optimum cutting performance and enhanced blade life.
- Fast Approach: Work height is automatically set allowing the head to raise just enough to clear the work piece, reducing cycle time and allowing for faster cutting performance.
- Controls: An independent electric cabinet and control panel allow the operator to position the controls for optimum viewing of the cutting area. A PLC controls all electrical and hydraulic functions.
- Blade Tension: Manually controlled tension with Blade Tension Indicator Gauge provides consistent square cutting accuracy. The motion detector will shut the machine off should the blade break or stall.
- Speed Range: 95 – 295 SFPM (29 – 90 m/min) infinitely variable through an inverter drive and a heavy-duty worm gear transmission. The broad speed range allows for optimum cutting of a large spectrum of materials. An electric tachometer assures accurate speed setting.
- Hydraulic Down Feed: Feed rate and down pressure can be controlled independently for fast, accurate cutting. Setup is made easy through the color-coded dial allowing the operator to select the optimum setting for the type of material being cut. Both settings are made at the operator’s station.
- Hydraulic Shuttle Feed: Length settings of 0 – 27.6” (700mm) are accomplished with simple programming at the operator’s touch screen. The shuttle comes to positive stops at both ends of the index, assuring cutoff length accuracy, reducing material loss. Repeatability is + .005 per index. (Maximum pull weight fully supported on rollers 4,400 LBS).
- Out-of-Stock Switch: The machine will shut off automatically when material is no longer present in the rear vise jaws, allowing for truly automatic operation.
- Blade Guides: The combination roller bearing and carbide blade guides reduce heat and blade stress providing longer blade life and accuracies of + .002 per inch of cut material.
- Fast Approach: Work height is manually set allowing the head to rise just enough to clear the work piece, reducing cycle time and allowing for faster cutting performance.
- Chip Brush: Powered from the main drive wheel of the saw, the brush changes speed along with the blade to assure that chips are being removed from each gullet of the blade, improving cutting performance and blade life.
- Work Light: Positioned directly over the work area to provide better illumination of the cutting area, the work light can be turned on and off independently from the operator’s control panel.
- Free Standing Control Console … $2,050
- Free Standing Roller Table … $590
Worldwide Machine Tool is the leader in providing full sales, parts and service, financing, transportation and training of new and used machine tools for chip and fabrication clients across the United States, Canada and Mexico. Our warehouse and office is located just minutes north of Columbus, Ohio. With over 25 years of experience in the industrial machine tool industry, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide our customers with the best customer service support and technical expertise on all new and used machine tools to meet their needs.
We buy and sell new and used ironworkers, shears, lathes, milling machines, drills, saws, press brakes, routers, turret punch models, presses, welders, deburring and beveling machines, plate rolls, laser, waterjets and associated tooling and accessories. We take pride in being a trustworthy partner that our customers rely on through the years. Our experienced sales team would love to help you with your next machine tool purchase. Give us a call today or fill out the Request A Quote form on the right side of this page.
Call 614-255-9000 or Contact us today to experience the Worldwide Machine Tool difference.
Terms: Check With Order