126 Ton New Marvel Spartan Ironworker Model MSIW126D Specifications:
1-1/2″ x 1″
2″ x 3/4″
4-5/16″ x 5/16″
|Flat Bar Shearing||
14″ x 1″
|Width & Thickness||
24″ x 9/16″
|Angle Flange Trim||
5″ x 5/8″
6″ x 6″ x 5/8″
3″ x 3″ x 3/8″
2″ x 2″
5″ x 1/2″
2-38″ x 4″ x 1/2″
4″ x 4″ x 1/2″
|Single V Bending Attachment||
10″ with 3″ wide V
|Multi V Bending Attachment||
27-1/2″ with 1/2″, 3/4″, 1″, 1-1/4″ wide V
126 Ton New Marvel Spartan Ironworker Model MSIW126D Standard Work Stations:
- Punching Station: The punch cylinder is machined and faced to assure proper alignment of the cylinder shaft. Cylinder stroke length is adjustable both top and bottom with two easily set limit switches. The see-through stripper provides a full view of the punch for ease of alignment and operation. The stripper is also adjustable for varying thickness of material. The various machines punch from 1/8″ to 2″ in diameter. Punching from 2-1/16″ to 4″ is achievable with usage of the oversize attachment feature. Punches and dies are easily interchangeable. Both round and shaped tools can be used in the machine.
- Die Holder: The die holder will accept standard tooling and has two hole sizes (D and DX series only). The die holder slides in and out on two T-slots for ease of alignment and makes tooling changeover quick and trouble-free. The overhanging feature of the die holder allows for punching channel leg.
- Punch Table: The punch table provides support for the workpiece and also incorporates a worktable scale and an adjustable back stop for gauging. The punch work table is segmented and the front portion can be removed for punching angle iron and channel legs.
- Bar Shearing Station: The round and square bar station allows for shearing various sizes. T-bar and channel shear blades are also available for this station. With the bar shearing feature, rounds and squares can be cut from 1/8″ to 2-1/8″ (Larger sized holes are available on larger machines only). By changing the blades you can also cut T-bars, H-beams, and channel iron.
- Angle Shear Station: The angle shear allows for both straight and miter cuts of varying sizes of angle material without a drop-out slug. The adjustable holdown keeps distortion to a minimum. The angle shearing feature allows the option to cut angle iron at 90 degrees, and smaller angle iron at 45 degrees. This feature can be done with both the top and bottom leg.
- Flat Bar Shear Station: The flat bar shear station has a cast iron support table with guides for accurate positioning and has scribe marks at 90 and 45 degrees for miter cuts. With an adjustable holddown and a upper blade, that has a anti distortion feature, deformation is held to a minimum. The lower blade has four useable sides. A special feature of the flat bar shear is its variable degree miter-cutting on the bottom leg of the angle iron.
- Notching Station: The notcher is ideal for notching on either flat bars or angles. The gauging table has adjustable stops for precise positioning and the safety guard is electrically interlocked for maximum safety and visibility. Notching needs are met with a rectangular notching tool, standard on each machine. Marvel can provide a V-Notching tool for a variety of desired applications.
126 Ton New Marvel Spartan Ironworker Model MSIW126D Standard Features:
- Five (5) Sets of Punches & Dies
- Punches: 9/16″, 11/16″, 13/16″, 15/16″, 1-1/16″
- Dies: 19/32″, 23/32″, 27/32″, 31/32″, 1-3/32″
- LED Lighting at all Work Stations
- Adjustable Electric Back Gauge (36″)
- Scrap Boxes at Punching & Notching Stations
- Adjustable Stroke Depth at Punch
- Two (2) Full-Control Foot Pedals
- Two (2) Hold Die Holders
- Two (2) Piece Gauging Table at Punch Station
- Keyed Punch Holder for Shaped Tooling
- CPD Series: 26 punch, 62 die
- 24 Volt DC Control Voltage
- Standard Voltage: 230 Volt, 3 Phase, 60Hz (Optional-460 Volt)
126 Ton New Marvel Spartan Ironworker Model MSIW126D Optional Accessories:
|V-Notcher at Notcher Station|
|Bending Single V|
|Bending Multi V|
|Electric Back Gauge 6 ft (in place of standard 3 ft.)|
|Channel Web Die Holders|
|Oversize Punching Kit|
|Channel Shear 3″ x 4.1″ lb. per foot|
|Channel Shear 4″ x 5.4″ lb. per foot|
Worldwide Machine Tool is the leader in providing full sales, parts and service, financing, transportation and training of new and used machine tools for chip and fabrication clients across the United States, Canada and Mexico. Our warehouses and office is located just minutes north of Columbus, Ohio. With over 28 years of experience in the industrial machine tool industry, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide our customers with the best customer service, support and technical expertise on all new and used machine tools to meet their needs.
We buy and sell new and used ironworkers, shears, lathes, milling machines, drills, saws, press brakes, routers, turret punch models, presses, welders, deburring and beveling machines, plate rolls, laser, waterjets and associated tooling and accessories. We take pride in being a trustworthy partner that our customers rely on through the years. Our experienced sales team would love to help you with your next machine tool purchase. Give us a call today or Request A Quote. Call 614-255-9000 or Contact us today to experience the Worldwide Machine Tool difference.
Worldwide Machine Tool LLC.
Terms and Conditions: https://www.worldwidemachinetool.com/terms-conditions/
All product information including but not limited to price, specifications, color, photos, equipped with and features are subject to change.