13” x 16” New Marvel Horizontal Mitering Band Saw Model SA1318WPC Specifications:
|Round (diameter) at 90°||13″|
|Round (diameter) at 45°||11.8″|
|Round (diameter) at 60°||7″|
|Rectangle (W x H) at 90°||13″ x 16″|
|Rectangle (W x H) at 45°||9.4″ x 13″|
|Rectangle (W x H) at 60°||7″ x 11″|
|Work Load Capacity||4,400 lbs|
|Blade Size (L x T x W)||16′-4′ x 0.043″ x 1.25″|
|Blade Speed||108-344 ft./min by Inverter|
|Top Limit Setting||Bow height adjusting plate|
|Cutting Control||Hydraulic Pressure & Flow Control Valve|
|Type||Front and Rear Vises and Vertical Vise|
|Control||Hydraulic Full-Stroke Cylinder|
|Saw Blade||5 HP|
|Cutting Fluid Pump||0.13 HP|
|Hydraulic Pump||1 HP|
|Power Supply Voltage||AC230V±10%, 3 PH, 60 Hz, Voltage must be specified when ordering|
|Tank Capacity||30.6 gal|
|Tank Capacity||5.8 gal|
|Pressure Setting||400 psi|
|Chip Disposal||Chip Conveyor|
|Index Mechanism||Shuttle Vise|
|Number of Input Block||1-10|
|Number of Cut-Off Pieces|
|Remnant Length||9.25″ for single part cutting
17.13″ for bundle cutting
|Machine Dimensions (W x L x H)||93.1″ x 81.6″ x 64.4″|
|Table Height (Above Floor)||34.5″|
|Machine Weight||4,414 lbs|
13” x 16” New Marvel Horizontal Mitering Band Saw Model SA1318WPC Features:
- Speed Range: Infinitely variable through an inverter drive and a heavy-duty worm gear transmission. The broad speed range allows for optimum cutting of a large spectrum of materials. The on screen tachometer assures accurate speed setting.
- Hydraulic Down Feed: Feed rate and down pressure can be controlled for fast, accurate cutting. Setup is made easy through the color-coded dial allowing the operator to select the optimum setting for the type of material being cut. Both settings are made at the operator’s station.
- Hydraulic Shuttle Feed: Length settings of 0-27.56” (0-700mm) are accomplished with simple programming at the operator’s touch screen. The shuttle comes to positive stops at both ends of the index, assuring cutoff length accuracy, reducing material loss. Repeatability is + .005” per index.
- PC Programmable Control: Conveniently located on the operator’s control panel, this touch screen control allows the operator to program and store up to ten jobs. Inputs include Part Length from 0-999.999” and Number of Pieces to be cut. The Blade Speed is displayed on and set using the touch screen, but is not stored in memory. The Automatic Piece Counter stops each job when the pre-set number of cuts has been made.
- Blade Guides: The carbide blade guides provide accuracies of + .002 per inch (.051 mm) of cut material.
- Out-of-Stock Switch: The machine will shut off automatically when material is no longer present in the rear vise jaws, allowing for truly automatic operation.
- Full Stroking Hydraulic Vise Jaws: Hydraulic vices hold the work piece, providing accurate cuts and longer blade life.
- Shuttle Vise: The shuttle vise jaw floats hydraulically to accommodate crooked stock assuring straight, accurate cuts. Remnant length is 9.5” (241 mm).
13” x 16” New Marvel Horizontal Mitering Band Saw Model SA1318WPC Optional Accessories:
|Automatic Mist Lube||$1,920|
|Hydraulic Hold Downs||N/A|
|Automatic Chip Removal||N/A|
|Extension Dead Roller Table||$830|
|Variable Vise Pressure Controls||N/A|
|First Section Dead Roller Table||$1,070|
Worldwide Machine Tool is the leader in providing full sales, parts and service, financing, transportation and training of new and used machine tools for chip and fabrication clients across the United States, Canada and Mexico. Our warehouses and office is located just minutes north of Columbus, Ohio. With over 28 years of experience in the industrial machine tool industry, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide our customers with the best customer service, support and technical expertise on all new and used machine tools to meet their needs.
We buy and sell new and used ironworkers, shears, lathes, milling machines, drills, saws, press brakes, routers, turret punch models, presses, welders, deburring and beveling machines, plate rolls, laser, waterjets and associated tooling and accessories. We take pride in being a trustworthy partner that our customers rely on through the years. Our experienced sales team would love to help you with your next machine tool purchase. Give us a call today or Request A Quote. Call 614-255-9000 or Contact us today to experience the Worldwide Machine Tool difference.
Worldwide Machine Tool LLC.
Terms and Conditions: https://www.worldwidemachinetool.com/terms-conditions/
All product information including but not limited to price, specifications, color, photos, equipped with and features are subject to change.