Clausing C13 Lathe Features:
- Geared Headstock, 2 Speed Motor, and Control Panel: The 13” Clausing Lathe has a drive motor that drives a fully geared heavy-duty headstock giving you a total of 16 spindle speeds. All gears are hardened and ground and run in a continual bath of oil. The spindle is made of forged, quenched and tempered steel, with a case hardened spindle nose and mounted on precision taper roller bearings. The easy-to- operate control panel is designed for efficiency. (33/70/45/110/140/165/220/225/330/415/450/665/830/1000/1330/2000 RPM)
- Spindle Brake foot brake system for spindle braking control.
- Full Length Splash Guard: A standard feature on the 13” lathe, for clean work environment.
- Carriage & Apron: Controls are designed for easy operation to ensure maximum productivity. Easy-to-read inch dials, a 4-way tool post, and thread dial are standard equipment on the 14” lathe.
- Chuck Safety Guard and Traveling Chip Guard: For safe operation of the lathe and CE safety marking.
- Bed & Bedways: The extra-wide scientifically designed bed, with tapered cross braces for fast and easy chip removal, is constructed of stabilized cast iron with bedways hardened of 42 to 47 Rc. The bed is mounted on a rigid, fabricated steel base that is specially engineered to absorb vibration and ensure smooth, accurate operation.
- Tailstock: A heavy-duty casting design with 2” quill for maximum rigidity to support work pieces or tooling.
Clausing C13 Lathe Specifications:
|Swing over bed||13”|
|Swing in Gap||19.5”|
|Gap length in front of faceplate||6”|
|Swing over cross slide||7.5”|
|Center Distance||30” / 40”|
|Spindle taper / Bushing taper||3MT/4MT|
|No. spindle speeds Geared Drive||16|
|Spindle speed (rpm) Geared Drive||33-2000|
|No. of longitudinal feeds||24|
|No. of cross feeds||24|
|No. of inch threads||47|
|Range (inches)||2 – 72|
|No. of diametral pitch threads||30|
|Cross slide travel||7.5”|
|Cross slide width||4.72”|
|Max. tool size||¾” x ¾”|
|Tailstock Quill Diameter||1.56”|
|Tailstock Quill Travel||4.375”|
|Spindle motor (GH & VS) (Hp)||3/1.5|
|Optional 2SP motor (GH) (Hp)||10|
|Coolant Pump motor (Hp)||1/8|
Clausing C13 Lathe Standard Equipment:
- Inch Dials
- Dead Centers
- 4-Way Tool Post
- Coolant System
- One-Shot Lubrication
- Interlocking Chuck Guard
- 6” 3-Jaw Chuck SK
- Steady Rest w/ Rollers .39” to 2.75” Capacity
- 5-Podition Turret Type w/Micrometer Bed Stop
- Splash Guard
- Leadscrew Cover
- Thread Dial Indicator
- T-Slotted Top Slide
- Foot Brake Geared Head and Variable Speed Headstock
- Chip Pan
- Chip Guard
- Halogen Work Light
- CE Electrics
- Tool Box and Manual
Clausing warrantees the machine for a period of one year from the date of shipment. This warranty does not cover normal wear items such as filters and belts or damage that results from the misuse or abuse of this equipment.
Worldwide Machine Tool is the leader in providing full sales, parts and service, financing, transportation and training of new and used machine tools for chip and fabrication clients across the United States, Canada and Mexico. Our warehouse and office is located just minutes north of Columbus, Ohio. With over 25 years of experience in the industrial machine tool industry, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide our customers with the best customer service support and technical expertise on all new and used machine tools to meet their needs.
We buy and sell new and used ironworkers, shears, lathes, milling machines, drills, saws, press brakes, routers, turret punch models, presses, welders, deburring and beveling machines, plate rolls, laser, waterjets and associated tooling and accessories. We take pride in being a trustworthy partner that our customers rely on through the years. Our experienced sales team would love to help you with your next machine tool purchase. Give us a call today or fill out the Request A Quote form on the right side of this page.
Call 614-255-9000 or Contact us today to experience the Worldwide Machine Tool difference.
Terms: Check With Order