15″ x 40″ New Supertec Universal Cylindrical Grinder Machine Specifications
|Swing Over Table||15″|
|Maximum Grinding Diameter||14″|
|Distance Between Centers||40″|
|Maximum Load Between Centers||330 Lbs.|
|Wheel Head Spindle Motor||7.5 H.P.|
|Wheel Head Manual Travel||7″|
|Wheel Head Auto In-Feed Increments||0.0001” – 0.0999”|
|Grinding Wheel Size||16” x 2” x 5”|
|Grinding Wheel Speed||1,650 RPM|
|Table Swivels Right & Left||7°|
|Work Head Speeds||30 to 350 RPM (Infinitely Variable)|
|Work Head Motor||2 H.P.|
|Machine Weight||10,500 Lbs.|
|Traverse Speed||2.8/4.9/8.3 in/min.|
15″ x 40″ New Supertec Universal Cylindrical Grinder Machine Features
- Ball Screw & AC Servo Motor On Infeed
- V & Flat Way Design On Wheel Head
- Mitsubishi Touch Screen PLC Control
- MPG – Manual Pulse Generated Hand Wheel
- Auto Lube System
- Swivel Table With Dial Indicator
- Balancing Arbor
- Coolant System
- Splash Guard
- Diamond Dresser – Fixed On Table
- Wheel Extractor
- Heavily ribbed box-type base is made of Meehanite castings, providing excellent rigidity to ensure machine stability.
- Hydraulics, coolant and lubrication systems are separated from machine to eliminate vibration and dissipate heat.
- Sturdy rigid-designed workhead is electronically controlled giving variable spindle speeds ranging from 30-350rpm. Workhead swivels 90°CCW to 90°CW for various grinding operations. A dual oil sealant cover prevents coolant seepage into the workhead.
- The design of the tailstock is both rigid and robust. Housed in a cast body, the hardened nitralloy steel sleeve is designed to carry a MT4 center.
- Optional hydraulic tailstock with foot pedal is available for easy loading and unloading of parts.
- Cartridge type wheel spindle is equipped with four super precision class 7 (ABEC) bearings incorporated with 7 ½ HP spindle motor ensure high accuracy.
- One V and one flat hand-scraped guideways on the wheelhead are Turcite coated and incorporated with an automatic lubrication system, precision ballscrew, and A.C. servomotor (NC version only) to ensure smooth movement of the wheelhead which delivers longer way life with superior positioning accuracy and repeatability. Manual models have a leadscrew and micro-stepping motor.
- A special upper slide design adds 7” (180mm) in total wheelhead travel and increases grinding capacity.
- Rigid table with box-type structure travels on a cushion of oil with no metal-to-metal contact. Table is fully supported in the full travel to avoid overhang.
- A swiveling table dial indicator enables rapid cylindricity corrections and taper grinding applications.
- Slideways, leadscrews/ballscrews (NC) are continuously lubricated by an auto-lube system to ensure long service life and maintain maximum accuracy.
- The hinged, swing-down internal grinding attachment (optional) swings down into working position easily and quickly. A patented locking device adds safety as it prevents the ID attachment from swinging down abruptly.
- Mitsubishi PLC control uses a menu-driven LCD touch screen that is easy to set. Simply fill in the blanks to set total grinding amount, rough increment, fine increment, spark-out passes, feeding direction, parking position and retracting clearance. Press cycle start complete the automatic grind cycle. (NC models only)
- Optional Accessories Available
OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES DRESSERS AND I.D. ATTACHMENTS
OP5-3003* Overhead parallel dresser with auto compensation (NC Only) $7,490.00
OG3-3002* Hydraulic parallel dressing attachment for G32P/G38P $5,490.00
OG3-3003 Micro wheel dresser $710.00
OG3-3004 Radius dressing attachment for G32P $1,330.00
OG3-3005 Angle dressing attachment for G32P $1,120.00
OG3-3104 Radius dressing attachment for G38P $1,420.00
OG3-3105 Angle dressing attachment for G38P $1,200.00
OG3-4001 Internal grinding attach. (12000/18000 rpm) for G32P / G38P $7,990.00
OG3-4101 Internal grinding attachment (25000 rpm) for G32P / G38P $7,990.00
OG2-4402 Chuck for Id attachment (Arbor type, ER-11) $350.00
OG3-4402 Chuck for ID attachment (Arbor type, ER-16) $ 450.00
OG3-3011 Shoulder grinding attachment $ 710.00
COOLANTS ** The following prices are additional charge when exchanging standard coolant system
OG3-2002 Coolant system w/mag. separator & paper filter(60L/min,140L) $3,050.00
OG3-2003 Coolant system w/mag. separator (60L/min,140L) $2,050.00
OG3-2004 Coolant system w/paper filter (60L/min,140L) $2,150.00
BACK PLATE & SCROLL CHUCKS
OG3-4201 3-Jaw scroll chuck (6″) (must order with 6” back plate) $640.00
OG3-4202 3-Jaw scroll chuck (8″) (must order with 8” back plate) $760.00
OG3-4205 3-jaw scroll chuck (10”) (must order with 10” back plate) $950.00
OG3-4203 4-Jaw independent chuck (8″) (must order with 8” back plate) $760.00
OG3-4204 4-Jaw independent chuck (6″) (must order with 6” back plate) $640.00
OG3-4206 4-jaw independent chuck (10”) (must order with 10” back plate) $950.00
OG3-4302 Fixed back plate (6″) $530.00
OG3-4304 Fixed back plate (8″) $740.00
OG3-4305 Fixed back plate (10”) $900.00
COLLET CLOSER & COLLETS
G3A022* Manual lever type 5C collet closer G32P/G38P $2,550.00
OLG-4102 Air-operated 5C collet closer (must order with air control) $3,750.00
OLG-4103 Kit w/hand-operated valve for air 5C (must order with air 5C) N/C
OLG-4104 Kit w/foot-operated valve for air 5C (must order with air 5C) N/C
OLG-4401 5C collets (sizes are from 3/64” – 1 1/8” by 1/16”) (Each) $45.00
OG3-3006 2-Point steady rest (0.78”~2.8″) for G32P $610.00
OG3-3007 2-Point steady rest (2.8” – 4.8″) for G32P $780.00
OG3-3010 2- Point steady rest (4.8″~8″) for G32P $950.00
OG3-3008 3-Point steady rest (1.6″ – 4″) for G32P $780.00
OG3-3009 3-Point steady rest (3.2″ – 5.5″) for G32P $880.00
OG3-3011 3-Point Steady rest (5.5″~8″) for G32P $1,050.00
OG3-3106 2-Point steady rest 0.78″~ 2.8″) for G38P $710.00
OG3-3107 2-Point steady rest (2.8″~4.8″) for G38P $850.00
OG3-3110 2-Point steady rest (4.8″~8″) for G38P $1,150.00
OG3-3108 3-Point steady rest (1.6″ – 4″) for G38P $850.00
OG3-3109 3-Point steady rest (3.2″ – 5.5″) for G38P $950.00
OG3-3111 3-Point steady rest (5.5″~8″) for G38P $1,250.00
SONY DIGITAL READOUT SYSTEMS
OLG3-8008 Two axis (X & Z axis) digital readout for G32/38P-60 $2,450.00
OLG4-8008 Two axis (X & Z axis) digital readout for G32/38P-100 $2,950.00
OLG5-8008 Two axis (X & Z axis) digital readout for G32/38P-150 $3,450.00
OLG6-8008 Two axis (X & Z axis) digital readout for G32/38P-200 $3,950.00
OLG3-8009 One axis (wheelhead) digital readout for all G32/38P $1,600.00
Installation charge: Single / Double axis for 60 & 100 models $650.00 / 800.00
Double axis for 150 models $850.00
Double axis for 200 models $950.00
PART NUMBER DESCRIPTION PRICE
WORKHEAD HEIGHT UPGRADE FROM G32P TO G50P $10,000.00
WORKHEAD HEIGHT UPGRADE FROM G32P TO G60 $15,000.00
OG3-3010 0.000050” Diameter Micro-infeed attachment (M version) $1,500.00
OG3-1001 Balancing stand (roller type, 20”) $710.00
OG3-1002 Grinding wheel (16″x2″x5″) $320.00
OG3-1002-20” Grinding wheel (20”x2”x6”)/Grinding wheel (20”x2”x8”) $950.00
OG3-1003 Spare wheel flange (5″) $500.00
OGC3-1003 Spare Wheel Flange (6”) $700.00
OGCA-1005 Spare wheel flange (8″) (60 degree) $1,400.00
OG3-4003* Hydraulic tailstock w/foot pedal $2,990.00
OG3-7001* Babbit bearing spindle, 10Hp, 20″ wheel, upgrade w/inverter temperature regulator $7,000.00
OG3-4004* MT5 Taper on workhead & tailstock for G32/38P ( upgrade from MT4) $2,950.00
KD02-4500 MT5 to 5C Adapter $750.00
Misc. 3Hp workhead upgrade for part weight to 1,200 lbs $1,500.00
OG3-4005* Variable spindle speeds for wheelhead (230V/3ph/7.5hp) $2,750.00
OG3-4006* Variable spindle speeds for wheelhead (460V/3ph/7.5hp) $2,950.00
OG3-4007* Variable spindle speeds for I.D. attachment (230V/3ph/2hp) $1,850.00
OG3-4008* Variable spindle speeds for I.D. attachment (460V/3ph/2hp) $2,000.00
OLG-8001* SBS Dynamic balance system (include installation) $10,850.00
Misc. 2 Days set-up and training by Supertec (US only)
Pacific/mountain time zone $2,500.00 S4,000.00
OPG-8010 440V/460V/480V Transformer $990.00
*Factory installation required
Worldwide Machine Tool is the leader in providing full sales, parts and service, financing, transportation and training of new and used machine tools for chip and fabrication clients across the United States, Canada and Mexico. With over 25 years of experience in the industrial machinery tool industry, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide you with the best customer service support and technical expertise on all new and used machine tools to meet their needs.
We buy and sell new and used ironworkers, shears, lathes, milling machines, drills, saws, press brakes, routers, turret punch models, presses, welders, deburring and beveling machines, plate rolls, laser, waterjets and associated tooling and accessories. We take pride in being a trustworthy partner that our customers rely on through the years. Our experienced sales team would love to help you with your next machine tool purchase.
Call 614-255-9000 or Contact us today to experience the Worldwide Machine Tool difference.
Terms: Check With Order
Price On Request