The 16.5″ x 28″ New Cosen Horizontal Band Saw Model SH-710LDM provides a full range of semi-automatic band saws in a wide variety of cutting capacities. These saws exceed many of the standard requirements that operators look for in a band saw machine. With its rigid construction and superior features, Cosen’s SH-710LDM fits into that category. This heavy duty band saw offers precision, efficiency in operation, lower cost per cut, and durability in a demanding production environment.
16.5″ x 28″ New Cosen Horizontal Band Saw Model SH-710LDM Specifications:
|Maximum Cutting Capacity Round 0˚ angle||18.5″|
|Maximum Cutting Capacity Round +45˚ angle||16.5″|
|Maximum Cutting Capacity Round +60˚ angle||11.8″|
|Maximum Cutting Capacity Rectangular 0˚ (HxW)||16.5″ x 28″|
|Maximum Cutting Capacity Rectangular +45˚ angle (HxW)||16.5″ x 18″|
|Maximum Cutting Capacity Rectangular +60˚ angle (HxW)||16.5″ x 11.8″|
|Blade Speed||83-330 FPM|
|Blade Size (LxWxT)||21′ 5.5″ x 1.5″ x .050″|
|Blade Motor||7.5 H.P.|
|Hydraulic Motor||1 H.P.|
|Coolant Motor||1/8 H.P|
|Floor Space (LxWxH)||126″ x 128″ x 76″|
16.5″ x 28″ New Cosen Horizontal Band Saw Features:
- High precision linear guide way design
- Heavy-duty cast iron swivel center features straight cutting and miter cuts (60 degrees)
- Gearbox designed to accept high lateral pressure (no thermal distortion) ard-stops at 45 and 60 degrees for quick angle set up
- Inverter blade drive system which allows infinitely variable blade speeds
- Adjustable flood coolant system
- Motor driven, synchronized wire blade brush
- Carbide blade guides and bearing provides additional blade support
- Cast-iron guide arms
- Cast-iron hydraulic vise which synchronizes movement with guide arm
- Automatic hydraulic blade tensioning device
- Dual valve feed pressure and feed rate system for optimal cutting performance
Worldwide Machine Tool is the leader in providing full sales, parts and service, financing, transportation and training of new and used machine tools for chip and fabrication clients across the United States, Canada and Mexico. Our warehouse and office is located just minutes north of Columbus, Ohio. With over 25 years of experience in the industrial machine tool industry, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide our customers with the best customer service support and technical expertise on all new and used machine tools to meet their needs.
We buy and sell new and used ironworkers, shears, lathes, milling machines, drills, saws, press brakes, routers, turret punch models, presses, welders, deburring and beveling machines, plate rolls, laser, waterjets and associated tooling and accessories. We take pride in being a trustworthy partner that our customers rely on through the years. Our experienced sales team would love to help you with your next machine tool purchase. Give us a call today or fill out the Request A Quote form on the right side of this page.
Call 614-255-9000 or Contact us today to experience the Worldwide Machine Tool difference.
Terms: Check With Order