Marvel Vertical Tilt Frame Bandsaw Series 8-Mark-III Specifications:
|Capacity: 90°||18″ x 22″|
|Capacity: 45° Right||
18″ x 14.5″
|Capacity: 45° Left||
18″ x 13″
|Capacity: 60° Right||
18″ x 9.7″
|Capacity: 60° Left||
18″ x 7.3″
50 – 450 fpm infinitely variable with inverter drive.
|Front Mounted Speed Control||
Allows blade speed to be adjusted from operator’s control station.
0 – 250 lbs. infinitely variable with control on operator’s panel and Automatic Column Return.
|T-Slotted Work Table||
Work area 24.25 x 33″; Table height 38″; Two machined T-slots.
19″ cast iron wheels.
|Blade Break / Stall Detection||
Standard equipment shuts off machine in the event of blade breaking or stalling.
Column and blade tilt up to 60° right and left of vertical; work always stationary. Manual tilt standard with Sure-Lock and Built-in protractor. Electric Power tilt optional.
Amada Marvel patent pending Quick change Column is standard on all machines. Allows column to be set either upright or at a 3° forward cant. Column travels on recirculating linear ball bearing rails.
Maximum opening 18″. Jaws can be shifted to either right or left side of blade. Jaws are 6″ high, 12″ wide.
Adjustable stops can be pre-set to stop advance and return of blade, and also to stop motor at any location within the 18″ travel of the blade.
Built in with flood system, available with added optional drop lubrication system. Controlled by on-off selector switch at operator’s station. Tank capacity 21 gallons.
Washes chips from hard to get at places reducing clean-up time.
|Power Chip Brush||
Together with blade wipers and flood coolant deep blade teeth free of chips.
|Carbide Guide System||
Solid carbide post design equipped with Patent Pending Amada Marvel Easy Load Guide Blocks. Upper and lower guides have preloaded carbide faced back-up blocks to support back edge of blade.
15′ 4″ Long x 1.25″ Wide x .042 Thick
Blade tension ratchet stops automatically at factory pre-set, 40,000 psi.
Main: 5 H.P., 1800 RPM, totally enclosed fan cooled. Coolant Pump: 1/8 H.P. enclosed motor-built-in integrally. Available voltage: 208 volt, 230 volt, 460, 3 phase, 60 Hz. Voltage must be specified when ordering.
IEC fused disconnect switch and magnetic motor starters, with overload and low-voltage protection. DC Power supply provides low voltage control to all push buttons at operator’s control panel and machine lighting circuits. PLC control and components mounted in moisture proof NEMA 12 compartment. Electrical Panel is UL labeled.
Marvel Vertical Tilt Frame Bandsaw Series 8-Mark-III Features:
- Blade Drive: Electric with sensorless vector control for smooth acceleration and full torque.
Speed Range: Infinitely variable: 30 to 500 FPM (9 to 152 m/min), 7.5HP Standard 30 to 500 FPM (9 to 152 m/min), 10HP Optional (Modification M1) Blade speed can be automatically set when material is selected.
- Tilting Column: For miter cutting up to 60 o left and right of vertical. Electronic tilt- The column is electrically powered, chain driven, with encoder feedback and AMADA MARVEL PC3 touch screen controller for precision miter positioning.
- 3° Canted Column: Standard 3-degree forward approach angle, for increased efficiency in cutting of structural materials. NOTE: If the non-canted option is required with a 1.25” blade, the 2150M or 2150PC3 must be purchased. The 2150M or 2150PC3 order must specify that the 1.25” blade is required with the non-canted option.
- Feed Force: Direct Force Sensing Electric Ball Screw Feed which combines more consistent feed force with greater control, 0 – 350 lbs (0-1560 N), column travels on re-circulating linear ball ways. Feed pressure can be automatically set when material is selected, or adjusted manually using the PC3 touch screen.
- Blade: 17′ 6″ (5334 mm) long x 1.25″ (32 mm) wide, .042″ (1.07 mm). One Welded-Edge Band is furnished with each machine as part of standard Start-up supplies.
- Blade Guides: Rotating Easy Load Combination Carbide and Ball Bearing Roller guides with self tensioning design.
- Blade Tension: Hydraulically controlled, 45,000 psi. max. (310 MPa). Machine equipped with automatic blade break / blade stall shut off switch.
- Upper Blade Guide Arm: Hydraulically positioned and locking, controlled using the PC3 touch screen.
- Vises: Hydraulic, full stroking with 9-1/2” high x 15” wide 60 o faceplates. Optional variable vise pressure available. (Option Code M9A).
- Coolant System: Built-in with Flood system (60 Gallon Capacity), available with Drop Lubrication system (requires compressed air connection)(Option Codes ML1 & ML2), including chip pan with chip removal ramp (optional Manual or power Chip Conveyors available).
- Work-Rest Rollers: Two turned ball bearing rollers, one on the entry side and one on the discharge side of the machine bed.
- Flushing Hose: Washes away chips from hard-to-get-at places reducing clean-up time.
- Automatic Bar Feed: The Automatic Bar Feed design features a 48” stroke length with indexing speeds of up to 60 ft./min., and creep speeds of 33 in../min. The bar feed vise is servo driven with encoder feedback, and combines precision double ball screws with preloaded recirculating linear guides, resulting in positioning accuracy of +/- .005” per index. The vise itself is hydraulically clamped to prevent material slippage. Optional outboard and second machine vises are available (must specify right or left hand machine configuration at the time of order – Option Codes F3 & F4).
- AMADA MARVEL PC3 PROGRAMMABLE CONTROL®: Provides a Programmable Logic Control Unit with a 12” color, touch screen display. The control features graphical part programming with memory for up to 500 jobs and parts, as well as a material selection chart and customizable material library. Both blade speed and feed force are automatically set according to material type for optimal cutting performance. Job programming consists of setting the cut-off length, angle and number of pieces to be cut. Additional features include Inch/Metric capability, out-of-stock shut down device, a fast cut job option and expanded memory storage using removable media. Also includes Jammed Blade Protection that senses resistance as the column returns and stops motion to prevent blade damage. Material can also be fed through the machine manually in both directions using the hydraulic shuttle vise. Blade can be stopped with all other power functions operative.
- Standard Left-to-Right Work Entry: Opposite Hand or Right-to-Left work entry available (Modification M4A).
- Motors: Main Drive: 7.5 H.P. (5.6 kW), Vector Duty Induction Motor TENV. (10 H.P. supplied with High-Speed Blade Option 2125PC/M1) Coolant Pump: 1/8 H.P. (.1 kW), I.P. 54 Rating, totally enclosed motor built-in integrally. Hydraulic Pump: 5 H.P. (3.7 kW), 1800 RPM, totally enclosed fan cooled, ball bearing, system pressure 1200 psi (6.2 MPa).
- Controls: IEC fused disconnect switch and magnetic motor starters with overload and low-voltage protection. Power supply provides low voltage (24 volts DC) control to all push buttons at operator’s control panel and machine lighting circuits. PLC control and drives mounted in moisture-tight compartment with vibration isolation mountings. Electrical Equipment conforms to National Electrical Code NFPA 79. The Electrical Control Panel is U.L. Labeled.
PC3SBN: Bullet Nose Cutting … $ 2,950.00
M1: 10-Horse Power Blade Drive … $ 795.00
M4A: Opposite Hand Work Entry … $ 1,455.00
M8M: Manual (Hand Crank) Chip Conveyor … $ 3,790.00
M8: Powered Chip Conveyor … $ 4,940.00
M9A: Variable Vise Pressure Control (2125AB00332) … $ 775.00
F12L: Work-Lift Roller on Left Side of Machine Bed … $ 1,450.00
F12R: Work-Lift Roller on Right Side of Machine Bed … $ 1,450.00
F3: Outboard Vise … $ 4,250.00
F4: Second Machine Vise, Complete … $ 2,695.00
F5: 45º Vise Jaw Faceplates … $ 895.00
F6: Square (90°) Vise Jaws … $ 1,395.00
F7: High Square (90°) Vise Jaws … $ 1,575.00
F7-SH: High Square (90°) Faceplates for Shuttle Vise(LS) … $ 1,525.00
F8: Hydraulic Hold-Down – Machine … $ 2,395.00
F8A: Hydraulic Hold-Downs – Shuttle – Standard for use with 48” Shuttle … $ 2,525.00
F8AX: Hydraulic Hold-Downs, for use with Extended Feed Shuttles … $ 3,950.00
ML1: Mist Lube – Manual … $ 1,090.00
ML2: Mist Lube – Automatic … $ 1,850.00
00046: Laser Alignment Light … $ 2,195.00
SGA1 (2125BD00532): Smart Guide Arm … $ 1,485.00
Extended Automatic Feed Systems:
LS8: Extended Automatic Feed System with 8 Foot Maximum Single Index … $ 13,950.00
LS13: Extended Automatic Feed System with 13 Foot Maximum Single Index … $ 20,995.00
LS18: Extended Automatic Feed System with 18 Foot Maximum Single Index … $ 25,250.00
Dead Roller (NON-POWERED) Roller Table Sections:
F053: First Section Dead Roller Table, 5’ 0” (1524 mm) Long … $ 4,250.00
F053-FS: First Section Free Standing Dead Roller Table, 5’ 0” (1524 mm) Long … $ 5,575.00
F106: First Section Dead Roller Table, 10’ 0” (3048 mm) Long … $ 5,295.00
F106FS: First Section Free Standing Dead Roller Table, 10’ 0” (3048 mm) Long … $ 6,500.00
F106MG: First Section Dead Roller Table with Manual Gauge 10’ 0” (3048 mm) Long … $ 19,975.00
F106MHG: First Section Dead Roller Table with Manually Positioned Hydraulic Lift Gauge 10’0”(3048 mm) Long … $ 23,500.00
X053: Extension Dead Roller Table 5’ 0” (1524 mm) Long … $ 3,250.00
X053FS: Extension Free Standing Dead Roller Table 5’ 0” (1524 mm) Long … $ 3,450.00
X106: Extension Dead Roller Table, 10’ 0” (3048 mm) Long … $ 4,550.00
X106FS: Extension Free Standing Dead Roller Table, 10’ 0” (3048 mm) Long … $ 4,950.00
X053GR: Extension Dead Roller Table, 5′ (1524 mm) Long, with Gauging … $ 4,450.00
X0106GR: Extension Dead Roller Table, 10′ (1524 mm) Long, with Gauging … $ 6,195.00
AG: Aligning Guide … $ 1,550.00
FP: Flush Plates … $ 95.00
Live (POWER DRIVEN) Roller-Table Sections:
EPF106: First Section Live Roller Table 10’ 0” (3048 mm) Long … $ 17,250.00
APRI: Automatic Power Roller Extension … $ 5,250.00
EPF106HG: First Section Live Roller Table with Programmable Hydraulic Gauge 10’ 0” (3048 mm) Long … $ 37,950.00
EPF106MHG: Live Roller Table with MANUALLY Positioned Hydraulic Lifting Gauge 10′ (3048 mm) Long … $ 31,750.00
PX053: Live Roller Table 5’ ’0” (1524 mm) Long … $ 5,295.00
PX106: Extension Live Roller Table 10’ 0” (3048 mm) Long … $ 8,195.00
PX053GR: Extension Live Roller Table 5′ (1524 mm) Long with Gauging … $ 6,350.00
PX106GR: Extension Live Roller Table 10′ (3048 mm) Long with Gauging … $ 9,295.00
EJ: Work Ejector, 10’0” (3,048mm) Long … $ 18,125.00
EJX05: Extension Work Ejector 5’0” (1,524mm) Long … $ 9,350.00
EJX10: Extension Work Ejector 10’0” (3,048mm) Long … $ 11,350.00
Worldwide Machine Tool is the leader in providing full sales, parts and service, financing, transportation and training of new and used machine tools for chip and fabrication clients across the United States, Canada and Mexico. Our warehouse and office is located just minutes north of Columbus, Ohio. With over 25 years of experience in the industrial machine tool industry, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide our customers with the best customer service support and technical expertise on all new and used machine tools to meet their needs.
We buy and sell new and used ironworkers, shears, lathes, milling machines, drills, saws, press brakes, routers, turret punch models, presses, welders, deburring and beveling machines, plate rolls, laser, waterjets and associated tooling and accessories. We take pride in being a trustworthy partner that our customers rely on through the years. Our experienced sales team would love to help you with your next machine tool purchase. Give us a call today or fill out the Request A Quote form on the right side of this page.
Call 614-255-9000 or Contact us today to experience the Worldwide Machine Tool difference.
Terms: Check With Order