20” New Clausing Drill Press Floor CNC Power Feed Model 2274CNC3-460 Specifications:
|Capacity, hand feed||1 ¼” diameter|
|Production rated, with optional power feed, 1 ½ hp motor||1 1/8” in cast iron
7/8” in mild steel
|Drill to center of circle||20” diameter|
|Spindle nose||No. 3MT, 1.74” OD|
|Spindle travel||6 ½”|
|Column||Ground steel, 4” diameter, ½” thick wall|
|Quill||Ground steel, 2 ½” diameter|
|Quill return spring, capacity||40 lbs.|
|Working surface||22″ x 19 ½”|
|Table slots||Two, 15 ½” long, for ½” T-bolt|
|Table slot center distance||9″|
|Table travel, one setting||20″|
|Spindle to table, maximum||33 1/8″|
|Working surface, ground||15 ½” x 13″|
|Base T-slots||Two, 13″ long, for ½” T-bolt|
|Base T-slot center distance||9″|
|Spindle to base, maximum||43 3/8″|
|Shipping weight, approximate||630 lbs.|
|Overall Dimensions (W x D x H)||22” x 36” x 69”|
20” New Clausing Drill Press Floor CNC Power Feed Model 2274CNC3-460 Features & Equipment:
- Elevating mechanism for work table
- On/Off switch
- Belt guard with top mesh cover
- Spindle guard
- Motors and switches installed, wired, and ready to connect to power
- 200-1300 rpm or 300-2000 rpm single speed motor to drill 7/8” large holes, small holes to spot face, counterbore and ream.
- 50-2000 rpm EVS and CNC Series gives more torque for drilling large 1” holes to small holes, spot face, counterbore and reaming operations.
- Greater capacity too, with Clausing Drills, production rated 7/8” in steel.
- Heavy-duty precision head…all bearing surfaces are precision bored simultaneously for exact alignment. Eight ball bearings support the drive and spindle, lower spindle bearing has a double row to absorb both radial and thrust loads.
- 3MT spindle…with 6-1/2” travel, 2-1/2” diameter quill and micrometer depth stop.
- 4” column with ½” thick wall for great rigidity and accuracy.
- Floor Drill has a precision ground 22″ x 19″ oil trough table, handles large parts and fixtures.
- Clausing Drills are equipped with a Spindle Guard that locks in an upright position, away from the spindle nose for easy tool changes.
- SK-208 Top Mesh Belt Guard for greater operator safety.
- Three V-belts and a cog belt transmit positive power to the spindle (manual VS).
- EVS and CNC direct drive belt transmits greater torque to the spindle.
- Variable and spindle pulleys are fully machined and balanced.
- Clausing’s heavy-duty drive delivers full power to the spindle at all speeds.
- Motors are NEMA frame sizes 182 and 184.
20” New Clausing Drill Press Floor CNC Power Feed Model 2274CNC3-460 Optional Accessories:
|1897 Key Type Chuck (1898 required)||$165.00|
|1898 Arbor for 1897||$25.00|
|2215-1A-CNC CNC Dual Palm Button Cycle Start Single SPDL||$995.00|
|2216 Head Lift Mechanism||$615.00|
|2293AMT 43” Column in Lieu of Standard 66”||$85.00|
|2349AMT 90” Column in Lieu of Standard 66”||$215.00|
|7044 Coolant System for Floor Drill||$590.00|
|2371MT Mag. Starter Motor 110v Start/Stop Buttons (not required if ordering EVS or CNC version)||$1,040.00|
|2375MT 2 Speed Reversing Drum Switch and 2371MT (2276 & 2277 only)||$1,270.00|
|2377MT Reversing Drum Switch and 2371MT (2274 & 2275 only)||$1,300.00|
|302 Start/Stop Foot Switch for Spindle includes 2371MT (2274 & 2275 only)||$1,155.00|
|302R1 Start/Stop Foot Switch for Spindle, Rev Drum SW, includes 2377 (2274 & 2275 only)||$1,585.00|
|302R2 Start/Stop Foot Switch for Spindle 2 Spd Drills Rev Drum SW, includes 2375MT (2276 & 2277 only)||$1,585.00|
|303E E-Stop Switch (Mag Starter Option Required) (not required if ordering EVS or CNC versions)||$375.00|
|7022 Magnetic Base Work Light||$110.00|
|20-LED 3 Watt 200 Lumen LED Work Light (head installed)||$110.00|
|20-900 Electronic DRO (not required for CNC versions)||$480.00|
Worldwide Machine Tool is the leader in providing full sales, parts and service, financing, transportation and training of new and used machine tools for chip and fabrication clients across the United States, Canada and Mexico. Our warehouses and office is located just minutes north of Columbus, Ohio. With over 28 years of experience in the industrial machine tool industry, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide our customers with the best customer service, support and technical expertise on all new and used machine tools to meet their needs.
We buy and sell new and used ironworkers, shears, lathes, milling machines, drills, saws, press brakes, routers, turret punch models, presses, welders, deburring and beveling machines, plate rolls, laser, waterjets and associated tooling and accessories. We take pride in being a trustworthy partner that our customers rely on through the years. Our experienced sales team would love to help you with your next machine tool purchase. Give us a call today or Request A Quote. Call 614-255-9000 or Contact us today to experience the Worldwide Machine Tool difference.
Worldwide Machine Tool LLC.
Terms and Conditions: https://www.worldwidemachinetool.com/terms-conditions/