20″ x 25″ New Marvel Vertical Tilt-Frame Band Saw Model 2150APC Specifications:
|Cutting Capacity (Standard Column with 3° Forward Cant)|
|Round at 0° (diameter)||
|Round at 45° (diameter)||
|Round at 60° (diameter)||
|Rectangle at 0° (W x H)||
20″ x 25″
|Rectangle at 45° (W x H)||
20″ x 17″
|Rectangle at 60° (W x H)||
20″ x 11.25″
|Maximum vise opening||
|Work load capacity||
|Blade size (L x T x W)||
18′ 2″ x 0.050″ x 1-1/2″
30-500ft/min by Inverter
Direct Force Sensing Electric Ball Screw with PC3 Programmable Control
|Blade feed force||
0 to 300 lbs
Main Vise (Optional second vise is available to install)
Hydraulic, Full Stroking with 9-12″ High x 15″ Wide 60° Faceplates
|Cutting fluid pump||
|Power supply voltage||
AC230V +- 10% or AC460V +- 10%
3PH, 60 Hz, voltage must be specified when ordering
|Hydraulic pump capacity||
|Standard Feed Vise||
AC Servo Motor and Ball Screw
23″ Plus Length of Parts
|Optional Shuttle Table||
Automatic Servo Drive Index with Linear Guide System
8, 13, and 18ft (It must be specified when ordering)
|Machine dimensions (W x L x H)||
94.7″ x 99.2″ x 90.8″
|Table Height (Above Floor)||
20″ x 25″ New Marvel Vertical Tilt-Frame Band Saw Model 2150APC Features:
- SPEED RANGE: 30 to 500 FPM (9 to 152 m/min), 7.5 HP standard for 2125APC with 10 HP optional (modification M1) and 10 HP standard for 2150APC. Blade speed can be automatically set when material is selected.
- TILTING COLUMN: For miter cutting up to 60° left and right of vertical. Now with Electronic Tilt, the column is electrically powered with encoder feedback and PC3 touch screen controller for precision miter positioning.
- 0° OR 3° CANTED COLUMN: Standard 3° forward approach angle, for increased efficiency in cutting of structural materials. NOTE: If the non-canted 0° option is required with a 1.25” blade, the 2150M or 2150APC must be purchased. The 2150M or 2150APC order must specify that the 1.25” blade is required with the non-canted option.
- BLADE GUIDE: Patent pending Rotating Easy Load Combination Carbide and Ball Bearing Roller guides with self-tensioning design.
- UPPER BLADE GUIDE ARM: Hydraulically positioned and locking, controlled by selector switch at operator’s station.
- FLUSHING HOSE: Washes chips from hard to get at places reducing clean-up time.
- WORK-REST ROLLERS: Two turned ball bearing rollers, one on the entry side and one on the discharge side of the machine bed.
- VISES: Hydraulic, full stroking with 9-1/2” high x 15” wide 60° faceplates. Removable face plates without tools to allow for both miters and 90° at the blade.
- PC3 PROGRAMMABLE CONTROL®: Provides a Programmable Logic Control Unit with a 12” color, touch screen display. The control features graphical part programming with memory for up to 500 jobs and parts, as well as a material selection chart and customizable material library.
- AUTOMATIC BAR FEED: The patented automatic bar feed design features a 48″ stroke length with indexing speeds of up to 60fpm. The bar feed is servo driven with encoder feedback, and combines precision double ball screws with preloaded recirculating linear guides, resulting in positioning accuracy of +/- .005″ per index. Optional long stroke shuttles.
- EAGLE BEAK VTR BLADE: Eagle Beak VTR blade 17′ 6″ long x 1.25″ wide for 2125APC and 18′ 2″ long x 1.5″ wide blade for 2150APC, both with 3/6 tooth pitch. These are the standard blades that are included with machine purchase.
20″ x 25″ New Marvel Vertical Tilt-Frame Band Saw Model 2150APC Optional Accessories:
|F3: Outboard Vise|
|SGA1: Smart Guide Arm|
|F4: Second Machine Vise|
|M9A: Variable Vise Pressure|
|PC3SBN: Bullet Nose Cutting|
|M4A: Opposite Hand Work Entry|
|Automatic Extended Feed Systems|
|Custom Material Handling Equipment|
|M8M/M8: Chip Conveyor – Manual or Powered|
|F8/F8A: Hydraulic Hold Downs – Machine/Shuttle|
Worldwide Machine Tool is the leader in providing full sales, parts and service, financing, transportation and training of new and used machine tools for chip and fabrication clients across the United States, Canada and Mexico. Our warehouses and office is located just minutes north of Columbus, Ohio. With over 28 years of experience in the industrial machine tool industry, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide our customers with the best customer service, support and technical expertise on all new and used machine tools to meet their needs.
We buy and sell new and used ironworkers, shears, lathes, milling machines, drills, saws, press brakes, routers, turret punch models, presses, welders, deburring and beveling machines, plate rolls, laser, waterjets and associated tooling and accessories. We take pride in being a trustworthy partner that our customers rely on through the years. Our experienced sales team would love to help you with your next machine tool purchase. Give us a call today or Request A Quote. Call 614-255-9000 or Contact us today to experience the Worldwide Machine Tool difference.
Check us out on Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, and Instagram.
Worldwide Machine Tool LLC.
Terms and Conditions: https://www.worldwidemachinetool.com/terms-conditions/
All product information including but not limited to price, specifications, color, photos, equipped with and features are subject to change.
There are no reviews yet.