The New Cosen Model C620NC comes with Smart NC-100 technology which provides most of the benefits of NC controlled saws at a mere fraction of the cost SNC-100 controls are programmable up to 100 different jobs including quantity and length of cut. The controls automatically compensate for Kerf loss after data input and requires no manual calculation of number of times to index. Rugged, dependable, and advanced technology, are all words that describe Cosen’s C-620NC production machine, making it the perfect saw for mass production settings.
24.4″ x 30″ New Cosen Horizontal Band Saw Specifications:
|Maximum Cutting Capacity Round||24.4″|
|Maximum Cutting Capacity Square||24.4″|
|Maximum Cutting Capacity Rectangular (HxW)||24.4″ x 30″|
|Blade Speed (Variable)||49-328 FPM|
|Blade Size (LxWxT)||23′ 7″ x 2″ x .063″|
|Blade Motor||10 H.P.|
|Hydraulic Motor||2 H.P.|
|Coolant Motor||1/4 H.P|
|Floor Space (LxWxH)||86.6″ x 145.6″ x 87″|
24.4″ x 30″ New Cosen Horizontal Band Saw Features:
- Hydraulic dual column design
- Gearbox designed to accept high lateral pressure (no thermal distortion)
- Inverter blade drive system which allows infinitely variable blade speeds
- 5.7″ HMI touchscreen
- Adjustable flood coolant system
- Motor driven, synchronized wire blade brush
- Carbide blade guides and bearing provides additional blade support
- Rigid cast-iron guide arms
- Automatic hydraulic blade tensioning device
- Cast-iron hydraulic vise
- Split vise jaw for reduced burr
- Save-A-Blade feature
- Precision feed pressure and feed rate dual valve system for optimal cutting performance
- Computer controlled multiple indexing up to 999″ max length
Worldwide Machine Tool is the leader in providing full sales, parts and service, financing, transportation and training of new and used machine tools for chip and fabrication clients across the United States, Canada and Mexico. Our warehouse and office is located just minutes north of Columbus, Ohio. With over 25 years of experience in the industrial machine tool industry, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide our customers with the best customer service support and technical expertise on all new and used machine tools to meet their needs.
We buy and sell new and used ironworkers, shears, lathes, milling machines, drills, saws, press brakes, routers, turret punch models, presses, welders, deburring and beveling machines, plate rolls, laser, waterjets and associated tooling and accessories. We take pride in being a trustworthy partner that our customers rely on through the years. Our experienced sales team would love to help you with your next machine tool purchase. Give us a call today or fill out the Request A Quote form on the right side of this page.
Call 614-255-9000 or Contact us today to experience the Worldwide Machine Tool difference.
Terms: Check With Order