The 25 ton electric-hydraulic II dual acting press has an adjustable table, 15 IPM pressing speed and a double-acting cylinder. This series is great for super-sensitive ram control with simple operation.
25 Ton New Dake Elec-draulic II Press Model 8-025 Specifications:
|Capacity||25 tons pressing, 10 tons pulling|
|Width Between Uprights||32-3/4″|
|Width Between Table Channels||7-1/4″|
|Minimum Ram to Table||11-3/4″|
|Maximum Ram to Table||46-3/4″|
|Horizontal Workhead Travel||n/a|
|Footprint||43-1/2″ x 36″|
|Base||43-1/2″ x 36″|
|Ram Advance Speed||n/a|
|Pressing Speed||15 ipm|
25 Ton New Dake Elec-draulic II Press Model 8-025 Features:
- Electric operation provides smooth, consistent pressing action.
- Variable ram speed allows fingertip control of ram movement for precise pressure control.
- H-frame mounted control allows convenient control of press when workhead is out of operator’s reach.
- Adjustable table permits easy vertical movement by means of self-locking hoist.
- Double-acting cylinder permits pulling as well as pressing ram action.
- Safety valve protects against overloads.
- T-ring seals prevent pressure loss.
- Optional bolt flange for tooling attachment may be substituted for flat ram nose.
25 Ton New Dake Elec-draulic II Press Model 8-025 Standard Equipment:
- 2 Steel V-blocks
- Flat Ram Nose
- Safety Relief Valve
- Self-Locking Table Hoist
- Double Acting Workhead
- 2 Steel Table Plates
- Pressure Gauge
25 Ton New Dake Elec-draulic II Press Model 8-025 Optional Equipment:
- Traversing Head
- Bolt Flange Adaptor
Worldwide Machine Tool is the leader in providing full sales, parts and service, financing, transportation and training of new and used machine tools for chip and fabrication clients across the United States, Canada and Mexico. Our warehouses and office is located just minutes north of Columbus, Ohio. With over 28 years of experience in the industrial machine tool industry, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide our customers with the best customer service, support and technical expertise on all new and used machine tools to meet their needs.
We buy and sell new and used ironworkers, shears, lathes, milling machines, drills, saws, press brakes, routers, turret punch models, presses, welders, deburring and beveling machines, plate rolls, laser, waterjets and associated tooling and accessories. We take pride in being a trustworthy partner that our customers rely on through the years. Our experienced sales team would love to help you with your next machine tool purchase. Give us a call today or Request A Quote. Call 614-255-9000 or Contact us today to experience the Worldwide Machine Tool difference.
Check us out on Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, and Instagram.
Worldwide Machine Tool LLC.
Terms and Conditions: https://www.worldwidemachinetool.com/terms-conditions/