25″ x 10″ New Supertec Universal Cylindrical Grinder Model G25P-50NC Specifications
|Distance Between Centers||25″|
|Swing Over Table||10″|
|Max. Grinding Diameter||10″|
|Max. Load Held Between Centers||176 lbs.|
|Swivelling Angle (R&L)||Fixed|
|Wheel Diameter (Dia. x Width x Bore)||14”x1~2”x ø5”|
|Wheel Speed (50/60Hz)||1960 rpm|
|Swivelling Angle (R&L)||+8º|
|Handwheel Per Revolution||0.39”|
|Traverse Speed||2.8/4.9/8.3 in/min.|
|Swivelling Angle (R&L)||±45º|
|Spindle Speed||150/264/356/480 rpm|
|Spindle Type||Live and Dead|
|INTERNAL GRINDING SPINDLE|
|Spindle speed||14000 rpm (opt:25000)|
|Max. Grinding Bore||15/16”~2 ¾”|
|Max. Grinding Length||2-3/4″|
|Max. Chucking Length||10-3/4″|
|Max. Chucking Diameter||ø4.3”|
|Wheelhead Motor||5 HP|
|Internal Grinding Motor||1/2|
25″ x 10″ New Supertec Universal Cylindrical Grinder Model G25P-50NC Features
- Servo Motor & Ballscrew on Infeed
- One V One Flat Turcite Coated Guideway
- Workhead swivels ± 45˚ (G20P)
- Optional ID Attachment
- 5C spindle with manual collet closure std. (opt 3MT)
- Mitsubishi PLC Control
- Cartridge Type Wheel Spindle
- Workhead Swivels + 30˚/-90˚ (G25P)
- Optional Hydraulic Tailstock
- Sturdy rigid-designed workhead offers four selectable speeds from 150 to 483 rpm and swivels ±45∞ for various grinding operations.
- The design of the tailstock is both rigid and robust. Housed in a cast body, the hardened nitralloy steel sleeve is designed to carry a MT3 center.
- Cartridge type wheel spindle is equipped with four super precision angular contact class 7 (ABEC) bearings ensure high accuracy.
- One V and one flat hand-scraped guideways on the wheelhead are Turcite coated and incorporated with an automatic lubrication system, precision ballscrew, and A.C. servomotor (NC version only) to ensure smooth movement of the wheelhead which delivers longer way life with superior positioning accuracy and repeatability. Manual models have a leadscrew and micro-stepping motor.
- Universal table with variable speeds can swivel +3º/-5º (G20P) and +7º/-9º (G25P) for cylindricity corrections and taper grinding applications.
- Slideways, leadscrews or ballscrews are continuously lubricated by an auto-lube system to ensure long service life and maintain maximum accuracy.
- Optional internal grinding attachment swings down into working position easily and quickly. It can grind workpieces with bores ranging from 3/5”-2 ¾” and depth up to 2 ¾”.
- Optional hydraulic tailstock is available for easy loading and unloading of parts.
- Mitsubishi PLC control uses a menu-driven LCD touch screen is easy to learn and easy to set. Simply fill in the blanks to set total grinding amount, rough increment, fine increment, sparkout passes, feeding direction, parking position, and retracting clearance, and press cycle start to complete automatic grinding cycle.
Standard Accessories for 25″ x 10″ New Supertec Universal Cylindrical Grinder Model G25P-50NC
- 5C Lever Type Collet Closer (with 5C spindle)
- Auto Lube
- Manual Dressing Attachment
- Wheel Extractor
- *440V – Optional on “NC” Models
- Coolant System
- Carbide Tip Center
- Balancing Arbor
- Tool Box w/Tools & Leveling Screws
Optional Accessories Available
Worldwide Machine Tool is the leader in providing full sales, parts and service, financing, transportation and training of new and used machine tools for chip and fabrication clients across the United States, Canada and Mexico. Our warehouses and office is located just minutes north of Columbus, Ohio. With over 28 years of experience in the industrial machine tool industry, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide our customers with the best customer service, support and technical expertise on all new and used machine tools to meet their needs.
We buy and sell new and used ironworkers, shears, lathes, milling machines, drills, saws, press brakes, routers, turret punch models, presses, welders, deburring and beveling machines, plate rolls, laser, waterjets and associated tooling and accessories. We take pride in being a trustworthy partner that our customers rely on through the years. Our experienced sales team would love to help you with your next machine tool purchase. Give us a call today or Request A Quote. Call 614-255-9000 or Contact us today to experience the Worldwide Machine Tool difference.
Worldwide Machine Tool LLC.
Terms and Conditions: https://www.worldwidemachinetool.com/terms-conditions/