This heavy duty vertical bandsaw is designed for large production pieces. A 26″ capacity, power feed table, and variable speeds offer cutting capabilities for many applications. Additional features include a digital tachometer, speed and pitch selector, rip fence, miter gauge, and 4 cutting modes. Complete with a built in welder/grinder/cutter this saw is sure to get the job done.
26″ New Dake Vertical Band Saw Model V-26E Specifications:
|Voltage||220V/440V, 3 phase|
|Blade Width||1/4″ – 1″|
|Blade Speed||550-5,000 fpm|
|Worktable Travel Distance||12″|
|Band Wheels Number||2|
|Band Wheels Size||26-1/4″|
|Throat Size (Band to Column)||26″|
|Maximum Work Height||13″|
|Worktable Dimensions||23-1/2″ x 27-1/2″|
|Worktable Tilt||45º R / 10º L|
|Machine Floor Space||51″ x 32″|
26″ New Dake Vertical Band Saw Model V-26E Features:
- Variable speeds with 50 – 415 feet per minute in low range and 550 – 5,000 feet per minute in the high range.
- Electronic Power Fed Table. Torque motor driven with rack and pinion.
- Heavy cast table with chip clearance grooves.
- Low voltage controls, main power lock out switch and door limit switches.
- Rip Fence, miter gauge, circle cutting attachment.
- Built in blade welder with grinder and shear to easily fix broken blades.
- Blade speed / pitch selector guide and digital tachometer.
- Work light comes standard for increased visibility.
26″ New Dake Vertical Band Saw Model V-26E Standard Equipment:
- Heavy duty frame
- Rip fence
- Work light
- Blade welder/grinder/shear
- Speed indicator (digital readout)
- Blade tension indicator
- Digital tachometer
- Chip blow & blade brush
- 1 standard blade
26″ New Dake Vertical Band Saw Model V-26E Optional Accessories:
- 440V with transformer
- Mist system
Worldwide Machine Tool is the leader in providing full sales, parts and service, financing, transportation and training of new and used machine tools for chip and fabrication clients across the United States, Canada and Mexico. Our warehouse and office is located just minutes north of Columbus, Ohio. With over 25 years of experience in the industrial machine tool industry, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide our customers with the best customer service support and technical expertise on all new and used machine tools to meet their needs.
We buy and sell new and used ironworkers, shears, lathes, milling machines, drills, saws, press brakes, routers, turret punch models, presses, welders, deburring and beveling machines, plate rolls, laser, waterjets and associated tooling and accessories. We take pride in being a trustworthy partner that our customers rely on through the years. Our experienced sales team would love to help you with your next machine tool purchase. Give us a call today or fill out the Request A Quote form on the right side of this page.
Call 614-255-9000 or Contact us today to experience the Worldwide Machine Tool difference.
Terms: Check With Order