29″ x 106″ New Sharp Bed Type Mill Model KMA-5H Specifications:
|Table Travel (X)||78.75″|
|Table Travel (Y)||31.5″|
|Spindle Head Travel (Z)||27.56″|
|Horizontal Spindle Head Travel (Z)||25.56″|
|Spindle Nose to Table Top||2.75-30.3″|
|Spindle Center to Column||31.5″|
|Horizontal Head Travel (up and down)||25.5″|
|Distance between Horizontal Spindle Center & Vertical Spindle Center||24″|
|Table Working Area||29.5″ x 106.3″|
|T-Slot (w x no. x pitch)||0.75″ x 5″ x 5.9″|
|Table Top to Floor||35.43″|
|Max Loading||4400 lbs|
|Vertical Spindle Nose||NST #50|
|Horizontal Spindle Taper||NST #50|
|Vertical Spindle Speed (rpm)||45 – 1,500 variable|
|Horizontal Spindle Speed (rpm)||40 – 1,450|
|Speed of horizontal||12|
|Feeds (vertical)||11.8 IPM|
|Rapid Traverse (X,Y)||122 IPM, 60Hz|
|Horizontal Rapid Traverse||150 IPM, 60 Hz|
|Feeds (X,Y)||39- IPM, 60 Hz|
|Horizontal Feeds Rates
||39 IPM, 60 Hz|
|Change of Feeds||Infinitely Variable|
|Vertical Spindle||20 HP|
|Horizontal Spindle||7.5 HP|
|For Feed X/Y||4.7 HP servo|
|For Vertical||1.75 HP servo|
|For W Axis||1.14 HP servo|
|For Lubrication||4.7 HP –|
|For Coolant Pump||1/6 HP|
|Floor Space (X,Y)
||224.2″ x 121″|
|Net Weight (approx.)||28,650 lbs|
|Voltage||220 & 440 V|
|TOTAL POWER CONSUMPTIONS|
|220V||22.5KVA / 60 amps|
|440V||22.5KVA / 30 amps|
|Package 1: Table, Frame||130″ x 90″ x 100″; gross weight 21,560 lbs|
|Package 2: Main Body||118″ x 44″ x 24″; gross weight 5,170 lbs|
|This machine needs to be assembled at customer’s location; please call for such cost if it’s needed.|
29″ x 106″ New Sharp Bed Type Mill Model KMA-5H Standard Equipment:
- Auto lubrication system
- Coolant system
- Leveling blocks – 6 pc
- Leveling nuts and bolts – 6 sets
- Draw-in bolt (1 pcs)
- Full geared drive vertical spindle with 2-range variable speed
- Table feeding system equipped with precision ball screws and servo motors
- X/Y/Z axes equipped with pneumatic clamp device
- Tool kit: Machine manual, half nut wrench, 17m & 19m wrenches, set of 6 Allen wrenches, Phillips-head screw driver, flat head screw driver, oil can, grease gun, rear way cover bracket, pin for indicator, and can of paint
29″ x 106″ New Sharp Bed Type Mill Model KMA-5H Optional Accessories:
|Power Draw Bar: PD-200 FP-K2, 3 “Align” Power Draw Bar w/ Foot Pedal Control||$2,080.00|
|Power Draw Bar installation needs to be done on sight||call for price|
|5000-2126A 6″ “Kurt” Vise w/ Swivel Base D688||$1,185.00|
|WL-110V55W Halogen Work Light||$265.00|
|CS-VBM-8VHLL Table Supports (Sub-slide ways): “X” axis will be extended up to 20″ by allowing weight disbursement over table with sub slide ways; factory order only; additional $3,000.00 net for site installation with this option.||$2,200.00|
|30″ travel in Z axis in lieu of 27.5″||$7,700.00|
29″ x 106″ New Sharp Bed Type Mill Model KMA-5H Digital Readout Systems:
|FG-KMA5H Fagor 40i 4-AXES DRO||$7,760.00|
|AR-KMA5H Acu-Rite 300 S 4th AXES DRO||$7,350.00|
|NWDP-KMA5H Newall DP700 3-AXES DRO||$7,780.00|
|All above DRO needs to be installed on sight||call for price|
29″ x 106″ New Sharp Bed Type Mill Model KMA-5H Features, Functions & Benefits:
- ISO 9002 certified factory: Quality up to world industry standards.
- Certified MEEHANITE Casting: Highest grade of casting possible.
- Boring Capability: The full length travel of the vertical head (20″ on Model KMA-1, 21.5″ on KMA-2, and 30″ on KMA-3) along with 6 different feeds (0.002 – 0.008 inch per revolution) offer capability for precise boring operation.
- Electro-Magnetic Spindle Control: The spindle is equipped with electric power brake for instant clamping of spindle. It also has forward/reverse switch for tapping operation, and spindle jog motion for proper tool holder engagement.
- Hardened and Ground Gears: The gearbox inside the spindle head and the table feed mechanism utilize hardened and ground gears for long lasting wear. The spindle head gearbox is equipped with an automatic lubrication system. The table feed gearbox has an oil splash system for lubrication.
- Pendant Style Operation Panel: The pendant control panel allows easy operation of all power driven mechanism, electrical, pneumatic or hydraulic. It has a toggle style control for 4-way feed and rapid traverse of the table.
- Auto Lube Table and Saddle Ways: The slideways upon which the saddle and table travel are automatically lubricated when the machine is turned on.
- Hardened and Ground Boxways: The C frame construction offers the best machining capability for heavy milling and boring applications. By using hardened and ground double box ways in the Z axis, significant rigidity is given to the cutting head. The saddle is also mounted on two massive hardened and ground body ways for maximum stability during heavy cutting.
- Honey Combed Ribbing: The vertical column is made out of box-shaped, high quality, gray iron castings. It is reinforced with honeycombed ribbing, instead of the usual rectangular ribbing, which is 70% more effective in dampening vibration and sustaining mechanical and thermal stability.
- Table and Saddle: High quality castings used on the table and saddle are stressed relieved to avoid any slight distortion in the future and the sliding surfaces are hand scraped to ensure full bearing support and to achieve high accuracy in machining. All top, front, rear reference surfaces and T slots are precision ground to exact tolerances.
- Adjustable Backlash Eliminator: A double-nut construction eliminates backlash between the nut and the lead screw that drives the table. This allows accurate movement of the work piece during machining. As time goes, there will be wearing on the nut creating backlash, the double nuts can be adjusted to take out the additional backlash. Precisely milled oil groves on top of the saddle ensured adequate lubrication between the table and the saddle.
- Unique Sliding Saddle Base Design: To allow easy access to the work piece for inspection or positioning, the entire saddle base can slide in and out from the operator manually or by power feed. This feature is particularly convenient considering the cross movement of the saddle can reach up to 23″.
- Eye Level Vertical Head Control: The large spindle head offers manual coarse and fine in addition to power feed for positioning of the head. Controls for these feeds together with spindle speeds and the head locking mechanism are all mounted at eye level on the spindle head casting. The tri-lever rotating manual rapid feeds mounted at the front allowing quick positioning of the head for machining.
- Oversized Spindle: For heavy-duty cutting.
- Built-In Coolant Tank: Located at the base of machine to save space.
- Pneumatic Power Locking System: Equipped for a vertical spindle head, and a separate pneumatic system for locking table and saddle.
- Variable Speed Drive On Table and Saddle: Using variable frequency inverter drive control on the motor, the feed rate of table and saddle can be varied at the turn of the knob.
- Auto Lube Vertical Slideways: The slideways upon which the vertical spindle head travel, are automatically lubricated when the machine is turned on.
- 7.5 HP horizontal spindle
- Ballscrew and AC servo drive on horizontal head
- Electronic hand wheel (MPG) on horizontal head travel
Worldwide Machine Tool is the leader in providing full sales, parts and service, financing, transportation and training of new and used machine tools for chip and fabrication clients across the United States, Canada and Mexico. Our warehouse and office is located just minutes north of Columbus, Ohio. With over 25 years of experience in the industrial machine tool industry, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide our customers with the best customer service support and technical expertise on all new and used machine tools to meet their needs.
We buy and sell new and used ironworkers, shears, lathes, milling machines, drills, saws, press brakes, routers, turret punch models, presses, welders, deburring and beveling machines, plate rolls, laser, waterjets and associated tooling and accessories. We take pride in being a trustworthy partner that our customers rely on through the years. Our experienced sales team would love to help you with your next machine tool purchase. Give us a call today or fill out the Request A Quote form on the right side of this page.
Call 614-255-9000 or Contact us today to experience the Worldwide Machine Tool difference.
Terms: Check With Order