The 3″ New D.C. Morrison Keyseater for sale at Worldwide Machine Tool
The 3″ New D.C. Morrison Keyseater for sale is built to cut heavy duty keyways into stainless steel or other exotic materials. The Morrison keyseater machine uses an adjustable speed drive unit. By slowing the surface speed of the tool our standard high speed cutters are sufficient to produce keyways without excessive tool wear. The simple and reliable Morrison Keyseater uses a simple reducer to change speeds to complete any keyway job.
3″ New D.C. Morrison Keyseater Specifications:
|Keyway Size||1/8″ to 3″|
|Maximum Length of Cut||14″|
|Number of Feeds (6)||.001″ – .006″|
|Distance from 2″ cutter to column||34-1/2″|
|Table Size||50″ x 36-1/2″|
|Table Height from Floor||41-1/2″|
|Floor Space from Hydraulic system||41″ x 43″|
|Floor Space Keyseater||84″ x 36″|
|Motor||20 H.P. 220v or 440v|
3″ New D.C. Morrison Keyseater Features:
- Automatic Feed : Automatic feed (.001″ through .006″) eliminates pushing a feed bar. Eliminates the human error of feeding too much or too little. The automatic feed insures accuracy and enable the operator to get ready for the next set-up.
- Automatic Stop : Automatic stop cuts off the feed for any given depth. Allowing the operator to perform other duties.
- Automatic Relief : Automatic relief backs the work away from the cutter on the up stoke eliminating drag and insuring a clean keyseat.
- Quick Set-Up : Quick set-up is one of the most important features. The operator has all control handles built into the machine and to change from one pice to another is simple and fast. Different cutter bits cutter bits are interchangeable. The cutter bar does not need to be changed in order to cut a different size keyseat.
- Single Tooth Cutters : Single tooth cutters are not only for accuracy but eliminate time and trouble in sharpening. All cutters are of the finest high speed tool steel.
- Adjustable Stroke : The stroke is infinitely adjustable. This is very desirable when slower cutting speeds are required.
- Automatic Centering : Automatic centering centers up the work quickly and easily. It can be set for multiple jobs of two or more pieces, automatically centering the next work piece.
- Automatic Lubrication : Automatic lubrication feeds oil to all necessary moving parts by the means of a one shot system for the operator.
- No bushings : The Morrison keys eater uses no bushings simplifying the operation but no extra equipment need be ordered to cut a keyseat in any size bore. The cutter bar is supported close to the actual cut by a quick acting adjustable cutter bar support above and below the work.
- Hydraulic System : With the hydraulic set on a maximum pressure cylinder size is 3-1/4″ diameter. The machine will develop approximately 8 tons of cutting pressure at cutting edge of cutter.
- Start Stop magnetic starter with over and under voltage protection
- Variable Speed
- Automatic Lubrication
- Automatic Table Feed
- Hydraulic Unit
- Centering Vee
- 2″ Cutter Bar
3″ New D.C. Morrison Keyseater Options:
|1″ Inserted Cobalt Cutter||$255.00|
|1-1/4″ Inserted Cobalt Cutter||$265.00|
|1-1/2″ Inserted Cobalt Cutter||$270.00|
|1-3/4″ Inserted Cobalt Cutter||$276.00|
|2″ Inserted Cobalt Cutter||$282.00|
|2-1/4″ Inserted Cobalt Cutter||$300.00|
|2-1/2″ Inserted Cobalt Cutter||$312.00|
|2-3/4″ Inserted Cobalt Cutter||$330.00|
|3″ Inserted Cobalt Cutter||$350.00|
|Cutter Adaptors for smaller cutters than listed above||$125.00|
|All cutters are .00154″ oversize unless otherwise specified|
|Special Cutters||Sizes not listed add 25% over nearest standard size. For radius cutters add 50% Other special applications contact factory for price and delivery.|
Worldwide Machine Tool is the leader in providing full sales, parts and service, financing, transportation and training of new and used machine tools for chip and fabrication clients across the United States, Canada and Mexico. Our warehouse and office is located just minutes north of Columbus, Ohio. With over 25 years of experience in the industrial machine tool industry, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide our customers with the best customer service support and technical expertise on all new and used machine tools to meet their needs.
We buy and sell new and used ironworkers, shears, lathes, milling machines, drills, saws, press brakes, routers, turret punch models, presses, welders, deburring and beveling machines, plate rolls, laser, waterjets and associated tooling and accessories. We take pride in being a trustworthy partner that our customers rely on through the years. Our experienced sales team would love to help you with your next machine tool purchase. Give us a call today or fill out the Request A Quote form on the right side of this page.
Call 614-255-9000 or Contact us today to experience the Worldwide Machine Tool difference.
Terms: Check With Order