3″ x 79″ New Dake Belt Grinder Model FG-75 Specifications:
|Belt Size||3″ x 79″|
|Horse Power||4 HP|
|Contact Wheel Size||3″ x 8″|
|Belt Speed||6,000 fpm|
|Grinding Plane||3″ x 21″|
|Electrical Components||CE Approved|
|Work Height||22″ – 48″|
|Base Dimensions||17″ x 21″|
|Voltage||220 / 440 Volt 3 Phase|
3″ x 79″ New Dake Belt Grinder Model FG-75 Features:
- Pivots on its own steel base for easy, ergonomic work height adjustments. Adjustment allows angling the work area.
- Hinged cover allows access to grind large pieces with the enter length of belt.
- Rear hinged cover allows the main cover to be closed and a smaller belt area exposed for grinding of small pieces.
- Front wheel allows for grinding on the wheel radius, with Plexiglas shield.
- Adjustable parts rest and backing plate allows steady holding of material being ground.
- Slag catcher bucket helps keep work area clean.
- Side access to the wheel for quick belt changes.
- Enclosed fabricated frame reduces dust and keeps moving parts covered.
- Advanced belt tracking system eliminates belt walk-off. Front wheel is vented for cooler smoother operation.
- CE approved controls located in convenient location.
- Comes with one belt.
- English owner’s manual.
3″ x 79″ New Dake Belt Grinder Model FG-75 Accessories:
|440 Volt 3 Phase||$1,027.00|
|Belt 40 grit||$13.20|
|Belt 60 grit||$24.26|
Worldwide Machine Tool is the leader in providing full sales, parts and service, financing, transportation and training of new and used machine tools for chip and fabrication clients across the United States, Canada and Mexico. Our warehouse and office is located just minutes north of Columbus, Ohio. With over 25 years of experience in the industrial machine tool industry, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide our customers with the best customer service support and technical expertise on all new and used machine tools to meet their needs.
We buy and sell new and used ironworkers, shears, lathes, milling machines, drills, saws, press brakes, routers, turret punch models, presses, welders, deburring and beveling machines, plate rolls, laser, waterjets and associated tooling and accessories. We take pride in being a trustworthy partner that our customers rely on through the years. Our experienced sales team would love to help you with your next machine tool purchase. Give us a call today or fill out the Request A Quote form on the right side of this page.
Call 614-255-9000 or Contact us today to experience the Worldwide Machine Tool difference.
Terms: Check With Order