31.25″ x 37.5″ New Marvel Vertical Tilt-Frame Band Saw Model 800M Specifications:
|Round 0° (diameter)||
|Round at 45° right (diameter)||
|Round at 45° left (diameter)||
|Round at 60° right (diameter)||
|Round at 60° left (diameter)||
|Rectangle at 0° (W x H)||
31.25″ x 37.5″
|Rectangle at 45° right (W x H)||
31.25″ x 25.5″
|Rectangle at 45° left (W x H)||
31.25″ x 24″
|Rectangle at 60° right (W x H)||
31.25″ x 17.5″
|Rectangle at 60° left (W x H)||
31.25″ x 15.75″
|Maximum vise opening||
|Work load capacity||
|Dimensions (L x T x W)||
25′ x 0.063″ x 2″
60-400ft/min by Inverter
Direct Force Sensing Electric Ball Screw with PC3 Programmable Control
|Blade feed force||
0 to 350 lbs
Main Vise (Optional second vise is available to install)
Hydraulic, Full Stroking with 9-12″ High x 15″ Wide 60° Faceplates
|Cutting fluid pump||
|Power supply voltage||
AC230V +- 10% or AC460V +- 10%
3PH, 60 Hz, voltage must be specified when ordering
|Hydraulic tank capacity||
|Machine dimensions (W x L x H)||
153.6″ x 191.8″ x 144.7″
|Table height (Above Floor)||
31.25″ x 37.5″ New Marvel Vertical Tilt-Frame Band Saw Model 800M Features:
- SPEED RANGE: Infinitely variable:60 to 400 FPM (18.3 to 122 m/min), 15 HP Standard. Blade speed can be automatically set when material is selected.
- TILTING COLUMN: For miter cutting up to 60° left and right of vertical. Electronic tilt- The column is electrically powered, chain driven, with encoder feedback and PC3 touch screen controller for precision miter positioning.
- 0° – 3° CANTED COLUMN: Standard 3-degree forward canted head increases cutting efficiencies when cutting structural materials. An optional straight column for notching or cutting rounds and pipe.
- BLADE GUIDE: Rotating Easy Load Combination Carbide and Ball Bearing Roller guides with self tensioning design.
- UPPER BLADE GUIDE ARM: Hydraulically positioned and locking, controlled by selector switch at operator’s station.
- COOLANT SYSTEM/MANUAL CHIP CONVEYOR: Built-in with Flood system, available with optional Drop Lubrication system (requires compressed air connection) (Option code ML2), including chip pan with manual hand crank type chip conveyor. A Flushing hose is included to wash away chips from hard to reach places reducing clean-up time. Coolant Capacity is 75 gallons (284L).
- WORK-REST ROLLERS: Two turned ball bearing rollers, one on the entry side and one on the discharge side of the machine bed.
- VISES: Hydraulic, full stroking with 9-1/2” high x 15” wide 60° faceplate’s. Optional variable vise pressure available (Option Code M9A).
- PC3 PROGRAMMABLE CONTROL®: Provides a Programmable Logic Control Unit with a 12” color, touch screen display. The control features graphical part programming with memory for up to 500 jobs and parts, as well as a material selection chart and customizable material library.
- EAGLE BEAK SST BLADE: Eagle Beak SST blade 25′ long x 2″ wide, with 3/4 tooth pitch. These are the standard blades that are included with machine purchase.
31.25″ x 37.5″ New Marvel Vertical Tilt-Frame Band Saw Model 800M Optional Accessories:
|F3: Outboard Vise|
|SGA1: Smart Guide Arm|
|F4: Second Machine Vise|
|M9A: Variable Vise Pressure|
|PC3SBN: Bullet Nose Cutting|
|OLP: Offline Programming|
|M4A: Opposite Hand Work Entry|
|M8: Powered Chip Conveyor|
|F8/F8A: Hydraulic Hold Downs – Machine/Shuttle|
|Custom Material Handling Equipment|
View our used Marvel Vertical Tilt-Frame Band Saw Model 800M in our warehouse in Columbus Ohio.
Worldwide Machine Tool is the leader in providing full sales, parts and service, financing, transportation and training of new and used machine tools for chip and fabrication clients across the United States, Canada and Mexico. Our warehouses and office is located just minutes north of Columbus, Ohio. With over 28 years of experience in the industrial machine tool industry, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide our customers with the best customer service, support and technical expertise on all new and used machine tools to meet their needs.
We buy and sell new and used ironworkers, shears, lathes, milling machines, drills, saws, press brakes, routers, turret punch models, presses, welders, deburring and beveling machines, plate rolls, laser, waterjets and associated tooling and accessories. We take pride in being a trustworthy partner that our customers rely on through the years. Our experienced sales team would love to help you with your next machine tool purchase. Give us a call today or Request A Quote. Call 614-255-9000 or Contact us today to experience the Worldwide Machine Tool difference.
Check us out on Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, and Instagram.
Worldwide Machine Tool LLC.
Terms and Conditions: https://www.worldwidemachinetool.com/terms-conditions/
All product information including but not limited to price, specifications, color, photos, equipped with and features are subject to change.
There are no reviews yet.