31.25″ x 37.5″
|Capacity: 45° Right||
31.25″ x 25.5″
|Capacity: 45° Left||
31.25″ x 24″
|Capacity: 60° Right||
31.25″ x 17.5″
|Capacity: 60° Left||
31.25″ x 15.75″
Electric with sensorless vector control for smooth acceleration and full torque.
Infinitely variable: 60 to 400 FPM, 15 H.P. Standard. Blade speed can be automatically set when material is selected.
For miter cutting up to 60° left and right of vertical. Variable speed, inverter driven, electronic tilt- Includes encoder feedback and touch screen display & control, for precision miter positioning. Electrically powered, chain driven, with encoder feedback and Amada Marvel PC3 controller.
|Touch Screen Control||
Blade speed, feed pressure and angles are selected using the convenient, operator friendly touch screen control.
3° Canted Column or Non-canted Column
Standard 3° forward approach angle for increased efficiency in cutting of structural materials.
Direct Force Sensing Electric Ball Screw Feed 0 – 350 lbs.; column travels on recirculating linear ball ways. Feed pressure can be automatically set when material is selected.
|Jammed Blade Protection||
Automatically senses resistance as the column returns and stops to prevent blade damage.
25′ Long x 2″ Wide, .063″. One Welded-Edge Band is furnished with each machine as part of standard start-up supplies
Rotating Easy Load Combination Carbide and Ball Bearing Roller guides with self tensioning design.
Hydraulically controlled, 32,000 psi. max. Machine equipped with automatic blade break/blade stall shut-off switch.
|Upper Blade Guide Arm||
Hydraulically positioned and locking, controlled by selector switch at operator’s station.
Hydraulic, full stroking with 12″ High x 20″ Wide 60° faceplates. Optional variable vise pressure available. An optional second machine vise is available.
Built-in with Flood system, available with Drop Lubrication system (requires compressed air connection), including chip pan with manual hand crank type chip conveyor. A Flushing hose is included to wash away chips from hard to reach places reducing clean-up time.
Two turned ball bearing rollers, one on the entry side and one on the discharge side of the machine bed.
|Standard Machine Color||
Machine Tool Gray.
|Standard Left-to-right Work Entry||
Opposite Hand or Right-to-Left work entry available.
Main Drive: 15 H.P. 1800 RPM, Coolant Pump: 1/2 H.P., Hydraulic Pump: 5 H.P. 1800 RPM
IEC fused disconnect switch and magnetic motor starters with overload and low-voltage protection. Power supply provides low voltage control to all push buttons at operator’s control panel and machine lighting circuits. PLC control and drives mounted in moisture tight compartment with vibration isolation mountings. Electrical Equipment conforms to National Electrical Code NFPA 79. The Electrical Control Panel is U.L. Labeled.
- The most accurate band saws ever have now become even more accurate with the new “Precise Positioning Technology.”
- Positioning accuracy of +/- .005” per index
- Saw Feed Force: Direct force sensing electric ball screw.
- Feed 0-350 lbs. (1560 N)
- The 3° forward canted column reduces cutting times on structural shapes & extends blade life.
- Blade Guides: Rotating easy load combination carbide and ball bearing roller guides with self tensioning design.
- Hydraulic Blade Tension: Hydraulically controlled, 32,000 psi. max.
- Machine equipped with automatic blade break, blade stall shut-off switch.
- Vises: Hydraulic, full stroking with 12” high x 20” wide 60° face plates.
- Optional variable vise pressure available.
- Coolant System: Built-in flood system, with optional drop lubrication system. (Requires compressed air connection.)
- Opposite Hand Work Entry
- Powered Chip Conveyor …
- Variable Vise Pressure Control …
- Dead Roller (Non-powered) Roller Table Sections:
- First Section Dead Roller Table, 10’ 0” Long …
- First Section Dead Roller Table, 5’ 0” Long …
- Extension Dead Roller Table 5’ 0” Long …
- Extension Dead Roller Table, 10’ 0” Long …
- Live (Power Driven) Roller-table Sections:
- Automatic Power Roller Extension …
- Live Roller Table 5’ ’0” Long …
- Extension Live Roller Table 10’ 0” Long …
Worldwide Machine Tool is the leader in providing full sales, parts and service, financing, transportation and training of new and used machine tools for chip and fabrication clients across the United States, Canada and Mexico. Our warehouse and office is located just minutes north of Columbus, Ohio. With over 25 years of experience in the industrial machine tool industry, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide our customers with the best customer service support and technical expertise on all new and used machine tools to meet their needs.
We buy and sell new and used ironworkers, shears, lathes, milling machines, drills, saws, press brakes, routers, turret punch models, presses, welders, deburring and beveling machines, plate rolls, laser, waterjets and associated tooling and accessories. We take pride in being a trustworthy partner that our customers rely on through the years. Our experienced sales team would love to help you with your next machine tool purchase. Give us a call today or fill out the Request A Quote form on the right side of this page.
Call 614-255-9000 or Contact us today to experience the Worldwide Machine Tool difference.
Terms: Check With Order