36″ x 20″ Marvel Spartan High Speed Vertical Contour Saw S-36V Specifications:
|Cutting Capacity||36″ x 20″|
|Table Size (W x L)||23-1/2″ x 27-1/2″, 17-1/2″ x 27-1/2″|
|Table Tilt||Right 45° Left 10°|
|Blade Width||1/8″ – 1″|
|Blade Welder Capacity||1/4″ – 3/4″|
|Blade Speed||50-415 and 550-5000 ft/min|
|Saw Blade Motor||3 HP|
|Power Supply Voltage||AC230V±10% or AC460V±10%, 3 PH, 60 Hz, Voltage must be specified when ordering|
|Machine Dimensions (W x L x H)||69″ x 32″ x 81″|
|Machine Weight||1,760 lbs|
36″ x 20″ Marvel Spartan High Speed Vertical Contour Saw S-36V Standard Features:
- Blade Tension
- The tension indicator assures fast, easy and accurate settings. The upper wheel has up to 3” (76 mm) of take-up.
- Blade Wheels
- Balanced cast iron blade wheels are pre-loaded with ball bearing hubs to assure long life even when running at high speed.
- Upper Guide Arm
- Adjustable for varying material sizes. The guide arm is moved via a handwheel and rack and pinion device. Once the correct height is set, the arm can then be locked in place. The maximum height is 12” (305 mm).
- The table tilts 45 degrees right and 10 degrees left. Table size is 23.5” x 27.5” (597-699 mm) and 17.5” x 27.5” (445-699 mm). Work height is 40” (1016 mm).
- Blade Welder
- The blade welder has a capacity of .125”-.75” (3-19 mm). With the annealer, grinder, and blade shear, complete blades can be easily made to whatever length is required. A blade can also be broken and re-welded for hole cutting.
- Rip Fence
- Work Light
- Miter Gauge
- Chip Blower
- Magnifying Glass
- Manual Feed Screw
- Electric Tachometer
- Circle Cutting Attachment
- Electrical Door Interlocks
- Wheel Cast-Iron Rubber Crown
Worldwide Machine Tool is the leader in providing full sales, parts and service, financing, transportation and training of new and used machine tools for chip and fabrication clients across the United States, Canada and Mexico. Our warehouse and office is located just minutes north of Columbus, Ohio. With over 25 years of experience in the industrial machine tool industry, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide our customers with the best customer service support and technical expertise on all new and used machine tools to meet their needs.
We buy and sell new and used ironworkers, shears, lathes, milling machines, drills, saws, press brakes, routers, turret punch models, presses, welders, deburring and beveling machines, plate rolls, laser, waterjets and associated tooling and accessories. We take pride in being a trustworthy partner that our customers rely on through the years. Our experienced sales team would love to help you with your next machine tool purchase. Give us a call today or fill out the Request A Quote form on the right side of this page.
Call 614-255-9000 or Contact us today to experience the Worldwide Machine Tool difference.
Worldwide Machine Tool LLC.
Terms and Conditions: https://www.worldwidemachinetool.com/terms-conditions/
All product information including but not limited to price, specifications, color, photos, equipped with and features are subject to change.