C-frame bench press with high speed, low cost, and ready for any press work you can imagine. Adjustable return stroke, light-sensitive thumb pads, and remote pressure adjustment are just a few features that come standard.
4 Ton New Dake C-Frame Bench Press Model 28-604 Specifications:
|Ram Speed Advance||510 ipm|
|Ram Speed Pressing||62 ipm|
|Ram Speed Return||475 ipm|
|Ram Thread Dimensions||1″ – 14 x 1-1/4″|
|Table Slot Width||2-1/2″|
|Maximum Ram to Table||12-1/2″|
|Table to Base||10″|
|Table||18″ x 11-1/2″|
|Base||31″ x 19-3/4″|
4 Ton New Dake C-Frame Bench Press Model 28-604 Features:
- Adjustable return stroke, activated by proximity switch, permits accurate control of ram movement.
- Light-sensitive thumb pads must be engaged simultaneously before ram will move and cannot be mechanically by-passed.
- Hydraulic cylinders are manufactured to withstand 3,000 psi, but are used at less than 2,000 psi to prolong service life.
- Remote pressure adjustment easily sets maximum pressure desired.
- Run-jog selector allows fast, easy job set-up.
4 Ton New Dake C-Frame Bench Press Model 28-604 Standard Equipment:
- Steel frame
- Nose piece
- Bolster (multiple options)
- Hydraulic cylinders
- Run-jog selector
- Remote pressure adjustment
4 Ton New Dake C-Frame Bench Press Model 28-604 Optional Equipment:
- Air/oil heat exchanger
- Pressure reversal control
- Distance reversal control
- Variable speed control
- External dwell timer
- Piece/cycle counter
- Threaded or flanged nose piece (1 included)
- Plain/u-slot/bored hole bolster (1 included)
Worldwide Machine Tool is the leader in providing full sales, parts and service, financing, transportation and training of new and used machine tools for chip and fabrication clients across the United States, Canada and Mexico. Our warehouse and office is located just minutes north of Columbus, Ohio. With over 25 years of experience in the industrial machine tool industry, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide our customers with the best customer service support and technical expertise on all new and used machine tools to meet their needs.
We buy and sell new and used ironworkers, shears, lathes, milling machines, drills, saws, press brakes, routers, turret punch models, presses, welders, deburring and beveling machines, plate rolls, laser, waterjets and associated tooling and accessories. We take pride in being a trustworthy partner that our customers rely on through the years. Our experienced sales team would love to help you with your next machine tool purchase. Give us a call today or fill out the Request A Quote form on the right side of this page.
Call 614-255-9000 or Contact us today to experience the Worldwide Machine Tool difference.
Terms: Check With Order