5′ x 17″ New SHARP Radial Arm Drill Press Specifications:
|Column To Spindle||13.37″ – 63″|
|Spindle To Base||72.83″|
|Spindle Taper||#5 M.T|
|Spindle Speeds||40-1,920 RPM’s (12)|
|Stroke Of Spindle||9.87″|
|Elevating Height Of Arm||35.44″|
|Dimensions||114″ x 56″ x 115″|
5′ x 17″ New SHARP Radial Arm Drill Press Features:
- Hardened and ground gears made of Ni-Cr alloy are used in headstock for durability.
- Horizontal arm has hardened and ground slide way for precise headstock movement.
- Vertical column has safety device to prevent arm from dropping.
- Machine base is made out of heavily ribbed casting for stability. It is equipped with T-slots for easy •clamping of work piece and drain channel to direct coolant flow.
- Arm elevation is controlled by electric motor.
- Work light / Toolbox
Worldwide Machine Tool is the leader in providing full sales, parts and service, financing, transportation and training of new and used machine tools for chip and fabrication clients across the United States, Canada and Mexico. Our warehouse and office is located just minutes north of Columbus, Ohio. With over 25 years of experience in the industrial machine tool industry, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide our customers with the best customer service support and technical expertise on all new and used machine tools to meet their needs.
We buy and sell new and used ironworkers, shears, lathes, milling machines, drills, saws, press brakes, routers, turret punch models, presses, welders, deburring and beveling machines, plate rolls, laser, waterjets and associated tooling and accessories. We take pride in being a trustworthy partner that our customers rely on through the years. Our experienced sales team would love to help you with your next machine tool purchase. Give us a call today or fill out the Request A Quote form on the right side of this page.
Call 614-255-9000 or Contact us today to experience the Worldwide Machine Tool difference.
Terms: Check With Order