60 Ton New Geka Ironworker Model Puma 55 SD Specifications:
|Punching power||60 tons|
|Maximum capacity||1 1/2″ x 3/8″|
|Punching of Sections with Gooseneck Die Holders|
|I on the leg||4″- 12″|
|I on the web||4″-19 5/8″|
|U on the leg||4″- 12″|
|U on the web||4 3/4″ -10 1/4″|
|Motor power||8.5 h.p.|
|Strokes per minute
(based on 3/4″ stroke)
|Maximum stroke||2 3/8″|
|Working height||31 7/8″|
|Net weight||4,155 lbs|
|Gross weight||4,630 lbs|
|Volume||147 1/4 Ft3|
|Dimensions with seaworthy packaging||73″x47″x71″|
|Tube notching||2 3/8″|
|Oversize diameters punching equipment||4″x5/32″|
60 Ton New Geka Ironworker Model Puma 55 SD Features:
- Technically dimensioned bed
- Cylinder with additional guide
- Strong and accurate shaft system to avoid distortions
- Gradual centering of punch
- Quick punch change
- Safety protection
- Ample space for mounting special equipment
- Optimum operation speed
- Large number of optional, standard and special accessories to perform a wide range of jobs
- Range of Puma Models from 55 Tn to 220 Tn with punching throats of between 500m mm and 800 mm
- Range of Portable punching machines from 50 Tn with punching throats of 130m mm
- Cylinder support
- Split double acting cylinder.
- Limit switches for punch travel setting.
- Generous travel for bending, deep-drawing, forming jobs etc
- Adjustable generous non-turning guiding.
- Additional guiding for damping of offset forces and protection of hydraulic seals.
- Spindle for fitting of special tools.
- Quick punch change.
- Adjustable material stripper.
- Table with millimetre scales, included in production kit.
- Adjustable measuring stop up to 500 mm
- Gooseneck die-holder for punching channel and section.
- Adjustable bolster locking device X axis.
- Adjustable bolster locking device Y axis.
- Fixing bolts for the base of the gooseneck punching die block.
- Manual selector switch / electrical limit switch.
- ”Inching / Jogging” selector switch.
- Easily removable cover to access hydraulic unit.
60 Ton New Geka Ironworker Model Puma 55 SD Accessories:
|Standard Punching Attachment Complete||$1,744.00|
|Standard Punch Gauge Table Complete SD||$1,864.00|
|3.94″ Oversize Attachment Complete||$3,120.00|
|3.94″ Oversize Gauge Table Complete SD||$1,865.00|
|Fixed 3.94″ Oversize Gauge Table SD||$1,346.00|
|6.29″ Oversize Complete||$4,412.00|
|6.29″ Oversize Gauge Table Complete SD||$1,864.00|
|Fixed 6.29″ Oversize Gauge Table SD||$1,346.00|
|Multi Stop Table SD||$7,389.00|
|Urethane Hold Down||$2,130.00|
|Additional Retractable Stop for Multi Stop||$449.00|
|Left to Right Press Brake Attachment||$1,891.00|
|Front to Back Press Brake Attachment SD||$3,131.00|
|Base Flip Stop Unit SD Models||$4,171.00|
|80″ Extension to Flip Stop||$2,328.00|
|Additional Flip Stop Complete||$128.00|
|Manual LUPPS Attachment||$1,150.00|
Worldwide Machine Tool is the leader in providing full sales, parts and service, financing, transportation and training of new and used machine tools for chip and fabrication clients across the United States, Canada and Mexico. Our warehouses and office is located just minutes north of Columbus, Ohio. With over 28 years of experience in the industrial machine tool industry, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide our customers with the best customer service, support and technical expertise on all new and used machine tools to meet their needs.
We buy and sell new and used ironworkers, shears, lathes, milling machines, drills, saws, press brakes, routers, turret punch models, presses, welders, deburring and beveling machines, plate rolls, laser, waterjets and associated tooling and accessories. We take pride in being a trustworthy partner that our customers rely on through the years. Our experienced sales team would love to help you with your next machine tool purchase. Give us a call today or Request A Quote. Call 614-255-9000 or Contact us today to experience the Worldwide Machine Tool difference.
Worldwide Machine Tool LLC.
Terms and Conditions: https://www.worldwidemachinetool.com/terms-conditions/