62″ x 17″ New Clausing Radial Drill Model CL1600HX Specifications:
|Column sleeve diameter||17″|
|Column face to spindle center||Maximum 62.2″
|Spindle head travel||44.9″|
|Base surface to spindle end||Maximum/X series 63″/69.3″
Minimum/X series 15″/21.3″
|Arm vertical travel||48″|
|Arm rotation (right & left)||180º|
|Baseplate working surface||70.9″ x 40.4″|
|Box table dimensions (L x W x H)||27.6″ x 19.7″ x 15.9″|
|Base dimensions floor area||97.6″ x 41.3″|
|Base dimensions height||8.26″|
|Maximum drilling capacity in steel||2.6″|
|Maximum drilling capacity in cast iron||2.75″|
|Maximum tapping capacity in steel||1.97″|
|Maximum tapping capacity in cast iron||2.36″|
|Number of spindle speeds||12|
|Spindle speeds (rpm)||36-1890|
|Number of feeds||6|
|Spindle feed rate (in/rev.)||0.003″-0.038″|
|Spindle drive motor||7.5 hp|
|Elevating motor||2 hp|
|Clamping motor||1 hp|
|Coolant pump motor||1/8 hp|
|Overall Measurements & Weight|
|Maximum machine height||124.8″|
|Base & column height/X series||104.7″/114.3″|
|Shipping dimensions (L x W x H)||112.2″ x 55.1″ x 115.7″|
|Shipping dimensions X series (L x W x H)||112.2″ x 55.1″ x 121.7″|
|Net weight/X series||10,805 lbs./11,200 lbs.|
|Shipping weight/X series||11,245 lbs./11,645 lbs.|
62″ x 17″ New Clausing Radial Drill Model CL1600HX Features:
- Equipped with hydraulic SEPARATE clamping unit. Vertical movement of the arm is coordinated by an IC Timer. With a single touch on the push button switch, you can have arm unclamped then move vertically, or stop then clamp automatically. Very easy to operate and tools will always stay at the same point after tool shifting.
- Gears in gear-box are cooled by oil cycled by an oil pump to minimize gear wear.
- Friction type disc clutch absorbs impact force caused by vertical movement of spindle and protects all transmission units inside gear-box. With quick spindle return, the clutch will help speed-up the tapping operation.
- Special automatic tool eject device is supplied to allow you to change tools quickly. (No drifter is required).
- Special arm elevating device is provided to prevent arm from falling down abruptly after years of usage.
- Coolant system
- Tool kit and manuals
- 27” x 19” x 15” box table
- CE Electrics (spindle guard & UL safety door)
- Standard 230 or 460 volt 3ph other voltages may require a transformer or special order.
62″ x 17″ New Clausing Radial Drill Model CL1600HX Optional Accessories:
|CLS-10 10Hp upgrade main spindle motor CL1600 & CL2000 (factory installed)||$1,210.00|
|CLS100 Large tilt table 32 x 28 x 24||$9,445.00|
|CLS101 Small tilt table 20 x 20 x 23||$7,365.00|
|CLS102 Extra large box table 39 x 31 x 19||$4,140.00|
|CLS102D Extra standard box table 27 x 19 x 15||$2,235.00|
|CLS-SBM6 Spindle braking motor 7.5Hp (factory installed) Note: Cannot be used if CLS-10 is ordered||$1,100.00|
|CLS-SBM7 Spindle braking motor 10Hp (factory installed) Note: Cannot be used if CLS-10 is ordered||$1,630.00|
|CLS-CSA4 CSA/UL electrics (factory installed) (non-certified)||$3,055.00|
|CLS-200A Auto reversing tapping feature 5MT (factory installed only)||$1,720.00|
Worldwide Machine Tool is the leader in providing full sales, parts and service, financing, transportation and training of new and used machine tools for chip and fabrication clients across the United States, Canada and Mexico. Our warehouses and office is located just minutes north of Columbus, Ohio. With over 28 years of experience in the industrial machine tool industry, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide our customers with the best customer service, support and technical expertise on all new and used machine tools to meet their needs.
We buy and sell new and used ironworkers, shears, lathes, milling machines, drills, saws, press brakes, routers, turret punch models, presses, welders, deburring and beveling machines, plate rolls, laser, waterjets and associated tooling and accessories. We take pride in being a trustworthy partner that our customers rely on through the years. Our experienced sales team would love to help you with your next machine tool purchase. Give us a call today or Request A Quote. Call 614-255-9000 or Contact us today to experience the Worldwide Machine Tool difference.
Check us out on Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, and Instagram.
Worldwide Machine Tool LLC.
Terms and Conditions: https://www.worldwidemachinetool.com/terms-conditions/