63″ x 13″ New Clausing Radial Drill Model CLC1600H Specifications:
|Column sleeve diameter||12.6″|
|Column face to spindle center||Maximum 63″
|Spindle head travel||49.2″|
|Base surface to spindle end||Maximum 55.9″
|Arm vertical travel||36.7″|
|Arm rotation (right & left)||180º|
|Baseplate working surface||70.9″ x 40.4″|
|Box table dimensions (L x W x H)||24.8″ x 19.7″ x 19.7″|
|Base dimensions floor area||100.4″ x 38.2″|
|Base dimensions height||7.9″|
|Maximum drilling capacity in steel||1.97″|
|Maximum drilling capacity in cast iron||2.36″|
|Maximum tapping capacity in steel||1.57″|
|Maximum tapping capacity in cast iron||1.97″|
|Number of spindle speeds||12|
|Spindle speeds (rpm)||56-1450|
|Number of feeds||3|
|Spindle feed rate (in/rev.)||0.023″, 0.004″, 0.008″|
|Spindle drive motor||5 hp (2sp)|
|Elevating motor||2 hp|
|Clamping motor||1 hp|
|Coolant pump motor||1/8 hp|
|Overall Measurements & Weight|
|Maximum machine height||108.7″|
|Base & column height||86.1″|
|Shipping dimensions (L x W x H)||105.2″ x 44.1″ x 94.9″|
|Net weight||7,275 lbs.|
|Shipping weight||8,378 lbs.|
63″ x 13″ New Clausing Radial Drill Model CLC1600H Features:
- Equipped with hydraulic Step-by-Step clamping system, with proper selection on push button switch. Column, arm, gear-box can be clamped/released independently. Very easy to be operated and tools will always stay at the same point after tools shifting.
- Gears in gear-box are cooled by oil cycled by an oil pump to minimize gear wear.
- Friction type disc clutch absorbs impact force caused by vertical movement of spindle and protects all transmission units inside gear-box. With quick spindle return, the clutch will help speed-up the tapping operation.
- Specially designed manual tools ejector (drift)
- Special arm elevating device is provided to prevent arm from falling down abruptly after years of usage.
- Speed preselection, speed change is hydraulically actuated. Fast and very easy to operate.
- Coolant system
- Tool kit and manuals
- 25” x 19” x 19” box table
- CE Electrics (spindle guard & UL safety door)
- Standard 230 volt 3ph other voltages may require a transformer or special order.
63″ x 13″ New Clausing Radial Drill Model CLC1600H Optional Accessories:
|CLS-7 7.5Hp motor upgrade in lieu of 5Hp motor||$1,280.00|
|CLS100 Large tilt table 32 x 28 x 24||$11,420.00|
|CLS101 Small tilt table 20 x 20 x 23||$8,880.00|
|CLS102 Extra large box table 39 x 31 x 19||$4,955.00|
|CLS102C Extra standard box table 25 x 19 x 19||$2,290.00|
|CLS-SBM5 Spindle braking motor 5Hp (factory installed) (cannot be used if CLS-7 is ordered)||$1,255.00|
|CLS-SBM6 Spindle braking motor 7.5Hp (factory installed) (used when CLS-7 is ordered)||$1,370.00|
|CLS-CSA3 CSA/UL electrics (factory installed) (non-certified)||$1,665.00|
|CLS-200A Auto reversing tapping feature 5MT (factory installed only)||$2,150.00|
Worldwide Machine Tool is the leader in providing full sales, parts and service, financing, transportation and training of new and used machine tools for chip and fabrication clients across the United States, Canada and Mexico. Our warehouses and office is located just minutes north of Columbus, Ohio. With over 28 years of experience in the industrial machine tool industry, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide our customers with the best customer service, support and technical expertise on all new and used machine tools to meet their needs.
We buy and sell new and used ironworkers, shears, lathes, milling machines, drills, saws, press brakes, routers, turret punch models, presses, welders, deburring and beveling machines, plate rolls, laser, waterjets and associated tooling and accessories. We take pride in being a trustworthy partner that our customers rely on through the years. Our experienced sales team would love to help you with your next machine tool purchase. Give us a call today or Request A Quote. Call 614-255-9000 or Contact us today to experience the Worldwide Machine Tool difference.
Worldwide Machine Tool LLC.
Terms and Conditions: https://www.worldwidemachinetool.com/terms-conditions/