70 ton double acting hydraulic press for pulling and pressing applications. Adjustable table, pressure preset and lock out so max tonnage can never be exceeded, and rapid ram advance. Joystick operation makes this machine easy to operate. A fast, quiet, dependable, economical price, smooth operating press that is very simple to operate.
70 Ton New Dake Three Phase Dura-Press Model Force 70 Specifications:
|Width Between Uprights||35″|
|Width Between Table Channels||8″|
|Minimum Ram to Table||7-1/4″|
|Maximum Ram to Table||32″|
|Horizontal Workhead Travel||n/a|
|Footprint||63″ x 27″|
|Base||63″ x 27″|
|Ram Advance Speed||42 ipm|
|Pressing Speed||4 ipm|
70 Ton New Dake Three Phase Dura-Press Model Force 70 Features:
- Double acting cylinder design with 5-part oil seals for smooth operation and a tight seal.
- Welded heavy steel plate frame for greater rigidity.
- 3 HP submerged motor drives 3 centrifugal pumps for quiet, steady oil flow (100 ton model).
- All electrical controls are low voltage (24V).
- Preset and factory-sealed relief valve to prevent exceeding pressure capacity.
- Ram has lifting eyes that attach a chain to hydraulically move the table.
- 2 HP submerged motor drives 2 centrifugal pumps for quiet, steady oil flow (40 & 70 ton models)
- Smooth, responsive control valve.
- Rapid advance of the ram to the workpiece – speed shifts automatically when contact is made.
70 Ton New Dake Three Phase Dura-Press Model Force 70 Standard Equipment:
- 2 Steel Table Plates
- Lifting Chain
- Pressure Gauge
Worldwide Machine Tool is the leader in providing full sales, parts and service, financing, transportation and training of new and used machine tools for chip and fabrication clients across the United States, Canada and Mexico. Our warehouse and office is located just minutes north of Columbus, Ohio. With over 25 years of experience in the industrial machine tool industry, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide our customers with the best customer service support and technical expertise on all new and used machine tools to meet their needs.
We buy and sell new and used ironworkers, shears, lathes, milling machines, drills, saws, press brakes, routers, turret punch models, presses, welders, deburring and beveling machines, plate rolls, laser, waterjets and associated tooling and accessories. We take pride in being a trustworthy partner that our customers rely on through the years. Our experienced sales team would love to help you with your next machine tool purchase. Give us a call today or fill out the Request A Quote form on the right side of this page.
Call 614-255-9000 or Contact us today to experience the Worldwide Machine Tool difference.
Terms: Check With Order