78″ X 35″ X 27″ New Clausing Storm Vertical Machining Center Model S2090SF for sale.
Model S2090SF 6,000 rpm 2 Speed Gear Drive. Fanuc Oi-MF alpha Control, 10.4” Screen. 24 Tool Arm Type ATC, CAT 40, 15 Hp, Box Ways 3 Axes.
The New Clausing Storm for sale at Worldwide Machine Tool starts with a heavier cast iron base and saddle to assure less vibration than VMC’s with a fabricated base. The Clausing Storm VMC line is a features a 6000 RPM gear box and a 32 tool twin arm ATC designed for your machine shop or manufacturing plant.
78″ X 35″ X 27″ New Clausing Storm Vertical Machining Center Model S2090SF Specifications
|Table Dimensions||90.55″ x 38.18″|
|Number of T-slots||5|
|T-slot width||22mm (.866”)|
|T-slots center to center||150mm (5.9”)|
|Table load||6,160 lbs.|
|X axis Travel||2,000mm (78.7″)|
|Y axis Travel||900mm (35.4″)|
|Z axis Travel||700mm (27.55”)|
|X, Y, Z Servo HP Fanuc||4Hp|
|Spindle nose to table||9.8″ – 37.4″|
|Spindle center to solid column surface||38.97″|
|Way type X,Y,Z||Box Ways|
|Ballscrew diameter/pitch||1.968” / .47″|
|Spindle Motor||25 Hp|
|Spindle taper||CAT #50|
|Spindle Speed (Gear Drive 2SPD)||6,000 rpm|
|Feed Rates Rapid traverse X/Y||393 in/min|
|Rapid traverse Z||393 in/min|
|Max Cutting feed rate||393 in/min|
|Auto Tool Changer||Number of Tools 32 Arm Type|
|Max. tool diameter||4.3″|
|Max. tool length||11.81″|
|Max. tool weight||33 lbs.|
|Spindle nose||CAT #40|
|Average tool change (tool to tool)||3.8 sec.|
|Average tool change (chip to chip 50% Z-AX)||11 sec.|
|Coolant pump||1 Hp|
|Air pressure||85 psi|
|Total KVA||35 KVA|
|Dimensions Length Width Height Weight||221” 164” 137.7” 45,100 lbs.|
- Heavier Cast Iron Base the pyramid machine construction features a rigid structural ration. The major casting parts are special designed of emission type rib reinforced, ensuring high accuracy for various machining applications. This outstanding machine construction effectively extends service life and features stable thermal effect and added dampening.
- Extra Heavy Meehanite Castings are annealed and stress relieved for superior rigidity, wear resistance and vibration absorption.
- Thick Walled Column is cast with honeycomb ribs for greater strength and rigidity.
- Large Hardened and Ground Solid Square Ways on X, Y and Z axes. The VMC2090 also incorporates a four way system between the saddle and base for exceptional table load support. All adjoining surfaces to slideways are Turcite coated to ensure maximum performance.
- In-Column Mechanical Counterbalance provides smooth operation of the heavy-duty cast iron headstock.
- The saddle and table are driven by extra heavy-duty pre-tensioned, 1.57” (40mm) ballscrews with double ball nuts to ensure long life and minimize backlash. The ballscrews are supported on both ends by duplex angular contact bearing.
- Heavy-duty brushless AC Servo Motors are directly coupled to ballscrews for greater positioning accuracy.
- Telescopic Steel Way Covers on all axes protect ways, ballscrews and bearings from contamination.
- 32 Station, Arm Type Tool Changer offers 5 second tool to tool index times.
- Gear Box Spindle Drive provides 25Hp spindle motor for exceptional machining power. Rigid tapping standard.
- High Performance Spindle is fitted with 2 + 2 matched super precision angular contact bearings. Oil Cooled
- Fully Enclosed Guarding maintains a clean and safe work environment.
- Optional Chain Type Chip Conveyor on front of table with left exit allows easy cleanout and maintenance.
- Ground T-slots provide accurate reference edge.
- Laser Calibrated – All three axes are calibrated by a Laser Inspection System to ensure positioning accuracy and repeatability. An additional state-of-the-art Ball Bar Test further ensures accuracy and that servo drives are balanced and adjusted for optimal performance.
- 10.4″ Color Display
- Absolute/incremental programming
- Inch/metric data selection
- Rigid tapping
- G10 offset value setting
- Tool Length Compensation
- 400 Tool Length Offsets
- Absolute / Incremental encoders
- Expanded part program edit
- AIAPC Function
- AI Nano Contour Control
- DNC Operation
- MDI Operation
- Manual Handle Interruption
- Linear Interpolation
- Circular Interpolation
- Cylindrical Interpolation
- Helical Interpolation
- Polar Coordinate Command
- Automatic Coordinate System Setting
- Direct Input of Workpiece Origin Offset Value Measure
- Sub Program Call: 4 Folds Nested
- Custom Macro B
- RS232 Port
- PCMCIA Slot for Memory Card
- Program Restart
- Positioning (Linear Interpolation Type Positioning is Possible)
- Single Direction Positioning (G60)
- Exact Stop Mode (G61)
- High Speed Skip (G31)
- 2nd Reference Point Return
- 3rd, 4th Reference Point Return
- Workpiece Coordinate System
- Graphic Function
- Automatic Corner Override
- Coordinate System Rotation
- Programmable Mirror Image
- Tool Offset Pairs: ±6 Digit 400
- Cutter Compensation C
- C3 Tool Health Monitoring System
- Automatic Tool Length Measurement
- Number of Programs – 400
- Part Program Storage Length: 320M
- Background Edit
- Extended Part Program Editing
- Operator Message History Display
- Run Hour and Part Count Display
- Actual Cutting Federate Display
- Displays of Spindle Speed and T Code All Screens
- Tool Path Graphic Function
- Self-Diagnosis Function
- Spindle Override 50~120%
- Canned Cycles for Drilling & Boring
“Manual Guide i” programming system allows the operator to generate part programs quickly and efficiently through the use of easy-to-understand conversational style cycle prompts. A comprehensive list of cycle and profile commands is provided. The part program can be verified with the Manual Guide Graphics function prior to cutting the component. Option includes larger 10.4” LCD display.
Fanuc Oi-MF w/10.4” LCD
6,000 rpm 2 Speed Gear Drive Spindle
32 tool Arm Type ATC
CAT50 Spindle Nose
AICC II Function (200 blocks)
Portable MPG Handle
Full Guarding with Limit Switch
Side Nozzle Air Blast (M-Code)
Cycle Finish Indicator Alarm
Automatic Central Lubrication
High Flow Coolant System w/Chip Flush Device w/Coolant Gun.
YZ-Axis Slant Cover Protection Chip Auger
Spindle Coolant Ring (manual, same M-Code as side nozzle)
Spindle Oil Cooler
Heat Exchanger for Electrical Cabinet
Air Quick Connection
RS 232C Port (10M)
LED Work Light (3pcs)
Leveling Bolts and Pads
|VM100C Linked Type Chip Conveyor Left Side Exit||$5,850.00|
|VM30A CTS Ready||$3,150.00|
VM40A Thru Spindle Coolant, No Chiller, 20 bar, NOP Type
|VM99B 32PC Pull Studs for CAT 40||$585.00|
|VM01 CE B: Safety Speed Monitor Module & Safety Glass w/Out EN ISO 13849 Certification||$6,645.00|
|VM02 CE C Electronic Filter||$875.00|
|VM10 4th Axis Ready (wiring connectors only no motor & amplifier)||$1,925.00|
|VM50 Manual Guide I for Fanuc OiMF||$1,750.00|
|VM55 Data Server 2G Ethernet Card for Fanuc OiMF||$2,825.00|
Price includes one-week programming and operator training course held at Clausing Industrial’s Technical Center in Kalamazoo, Michigan. Training sessions are typically held once each month. The original owner of the machine is entitled to send two people per training session as long as the machine is still a current model, space permitting. On-site training available at an additional charge.
Clausing warrantees the machine and control for a period of one year from the date of installation. This warranty does not cover normal wear items such as filters and belts or damage that results from the misuse or abuse of this equipment.
Worldwide Machine Tool is the leader in providing full sales, parts and service, financing, transportation and training of new and used machine tools for chip and fabrication clients across the United States, Canada and Mexico. Our warehouses and office is located just minutes north of Columbus, Ohio. With over 28 years of experience in the industrial machine tool industry, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide our customers with the best customer service, support and technical expertise on all new and used machine tools to meet their needs.
We buy and sell new and used ironworkers, shears, lathes, milling machines, drills, saws, press brakes, routers, turret punch models, presses, welders, deburring and beveling machines, plate rolls, laser, waterjets and associated tooling and accessories. We take pride in being a trustworthy partner that our customers rely on through the years. Our experienced sales team would love to help you with your next machine tool purchase. Give us a call today or Request A Quote. Call 614-255-9000 or Contact us today to experience the Worldwide Machine Tool difference.
Worldwide Machine Tool LLC.
Terms and Conditions: https://www.worldwidemachinetool.com/terms-conditions/