Heavy duty, low production mitering saw that comes with one standard Bi-metal blade. Dual operating modes and hydraulic controlled down feed. 1.75HP, 220V motor with up to 60°right mitering capabilities. Ergonomic design for operator’s comfort and control. Horizontally mounted guide arms for more rigidity and straightest cuts.
8.5″ New Dake Stationary Mitering Band Saw Model SE 8.5 M Specifications:
|Voltage||220V, 3 phase|
|Maximum Blade Speed||230 fpm|
|Blade Speed||114 – 230 fpm|
|Solid Round 90º Capacity||8-1/2″|
|Solid Round 45º Right Capacity||6-3/4″|
|Solid Round 60º Right Capacity||4-1/4″|
|Solid Square 90º Capacity||7-3/4″|
|Solid Square 45º Right Capacity||6-3/4″|
|Solid Square 60º Right Capacity||4-1/4″|
|Solid Rectangle 90º Capacity||10-3/8″ x 7-3/4″|
|Solid Rectangle 45º Right Capacity||7-3/4″ x 6-1/4″|
|Solid Rectangle 60º Right Capacity||4-1/2″ x 4″|
|Bed Work (area)|
|Floor Space||33″ x 58″|
|Floor Space Left to Right||33″ x 58″|
|Floor Space Front to Back||33″ x 58″|
|Floor to Bed|
8.5″ New Dake Stationary Mitering Band Saw Model SE 8.5 M Features:
- Hydraulic controlled down feed with adjustable manual return.
- Automatic shut off at the end of the cut.
- Dual operating modes with rapid head descent.
- Powerful, flame tempered, manual clamping vise. Hand wheel adjusted with quick release lever for rapid vise opening and closing action. The vise clamps material firmly.
- Ergonomic designed for operator’s comfort and control.
- Gear box is direct bolted to the bow for less vibration, and positive drive gear box is direct driven via steel and bronze gears, no belts and pulleys to contend with.
- CE certified electronics. Low voltage switches. Thermo over load protection, low voltage protection with low voltage trigger motor start switch and blade cover interlock.
- Miters up to 60º right. Mitering pre-sets with flip up stops makes set up fast and has precise with miter scale for all angles in between. The head turns, the material doesn’t.
- Blade tensioning is done via “Go No Go” tensioning system with LED, taking the guesswork out of tensioning. Saw will not run if blade tension is not correct.
- Horizontally mounted guide arms for more rigidity and straightest cuts. Guides are rollers with carbide inserts that are fully adjustable and replaceable.
- Three areas of coolant distribution for even blade coverage.
- Electric coolant pump and self-contained coolant system.
- Steel fabricated base, and stock stop gauge.
8.5″ New Dake Stationary Mitering Band Saw Model SE 8.5 M Standard Equipment:
- Steel base
- Standard bi-metal blade
- Manual vice
Worldwide Machine Tool is the leader in providing full sales, parts and service, financing, transportation and training of new and used machine tools for chip and fabrication clients across the United States, Canada and Mexico. Our warehouse and office is located just minutes north of Columbus, Ohio. With over 25 years of experience in the industrial machine tool industry, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide our customers with the best customer service support and technical expertise on all new and used machine tools to meet their needs.
We buy and sell new and used ironworkers, shears, lathes, milling machines, drills, saws, press brakes, routers, turret punch models, presses, welders, deburring and beveling machines, plate rolls, laser, waterjets and associated tooling and accessories. We take pride in being a trustworthy partner that our customers rely on through the years. Our experienced sales team would love to help you with your next machine tool purchase. Give us a call today or fill out the Request A Quote form on the right side of this page.
Call 614-255-9000 or Contact us today to experience the Worldwide Machine Tool difference.
Terms: Check With Order