New Multicam Plasma Cutting Machine V Series CNC Plasma Table – Precise and Consistent Cutting
The MultiCam V-Series CNC Plasma Table cuts with precision through a variety of materials for many common applications. Sign shops, marine fabricators, and machine and auto fabricators will love the V-Series’ ability to cut through mild and stainless steel, aluminum, brass, and copper with minute precision. The base frame is made of welded steel with stringers fabricated from aerospace-grade aluminum. Reinforced steel leg supports work together with all this to ensure a high degree of rigidity, minimal vibration, and – precision cutting.
Like the frame, the gantry is also custom-engineered for max stiffness and rigidity. The extrusion has a tough wall thickness of 4.75” x 5.70”. Castings support the gantry, giving it an almost extreme level of stability.
The Hypertherm Plasma Cutting System Enables Rapid and Consistent Cut Quality Every MultiCam V-Series CNC Plasma Table comes with a Hypertherm cutting system. The PowerMax torches offer a wide cutting capacity on aluminum and mild steel with the V-Series. They also help you get excellent consumable life with air or oxygen.
You also get automatic torch height (ATH) control. Based on the current cutting parameters you have set, the torch height gets automatically adjusted. This saves you a fair amount of time when you have to cut many different metals.
Finally, no matter where you’re located you’re always close to help. MultiCam has locations across the globe with technicians eager to assist.
82″ x 149″ New Multicam Plasma Cutting Machine V Series Model 1-204P Specifications:
|Table Size||149′ (L) x 82′ (w) Work Area 60″ x 120″|
|Table Drive System||Dual Side Drive-Rack & Pinion|
|Maximum Rapid Traverse||1,000 IPM|
|Maximum Cutting Speed||800 IPM|
|Table Type||Downdraft with 12″ Dia. Exhaust Outlet|
82″ x 149″ New Multicam Plasma Cutting Machine V Series Model 1-204P Features:
- Power Source
- Hypertherm Powermax 45 Plasma System
- 35′ Torch Lead
- Computer & Software
- Held Graphical Interface Controller
- EZ G-Code Cam Package
- Unlimited File Size
- Ethernet Port
- MultiCam EZ Control: 3-axis Motion Control System complete with Coreo software
- MultiCam Coreo programming software
- MultiCam EZ Control Hand Held Operator Interface
- Standard Ethernet connection to your computer
- Automatic Torch Height (ATH) Control
- Powerful dual X-axis digital high-speed drive motors
- Integral V-Cam roller bearings for maximum stiffness and contamination resistance
- Plenum with 12″ (305mm) diameter outlet hose connection to attach fume extraction system
- The V-Series plasma is custom engineered with an extruded aluminum frame combined with steel leg supports for high strength and rigidity
- Automatic Torch Height: Standard
- Drive System (X,Y,Z Axes): Rack & Pinion
- Standard Work Surface: Steel Slat
- Value Line Series Keypad Interface includes MultiCam EZ Control and EZ Suite software.
82″ x 149″ New Multicam Plasma Cutting Machine V Series Model 1-204P Applications:
- Job Shops
- Sign Shops
- Marine Fabrication
- Oil Field Equipment
- Machine Fabrication
- Automotive Fabrication
Worldwide Machine Tool is the leader in providing full sales, parts and service, financing, transportation and training of new and used machine tools for chip and fabrication clients across the United States, Canada and Mexico. Our warehouse and office is located just minutes north of Columbus, Ohio. With over 25 years of experience in the industrial machine tool industry, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide our customers with the best customer service support and technical expertise on all new and used machine tools to meet their needs.
We buy and sell new and used ironworkers, shears, lathes, milling machines, drills, saws, press brakes, routers, turret punch models, presses, welders, deburring and beveling machines, plate rolls, laser, waterjets and associated tooling and accessories. We take pride in being a trustworthy partner that our customers rely on through the years. Our experienced sales team would love to help you with your next machine tool purchase. Give us a call today or fill out the Request A Quote form on the right side of this page.
Call 614-255-9000 or Contact us today to experience the Worldwide Machine Tool difference.
Terms: Check With Order