The Acer E-mill Model 3VS II Single Phase Series milling machines are “trouble free” mills. They were designed to satisfy all your milling needs by simplifying the mill head design, reduce training time, and improve productivity. Some of our Acer E-mill features are ANILAM 3300MK and 3200MK controls, which create the industry’s new standard in combining ease of use and high performance.
New Acer E-Mill Vertical Mill Model 3VS II Unboxing Video:
New Acer E-Mill Vertical Mill Model 3VSII Specifications:
|Table Size||9″ x 49″|
|Spindle Motor||3 HP|
|Spindle Speeds||60-4500 rpm|
|Machine Weight||2,380 Lbs|
New Acer E-Mill Vertical Mill Model 3VS II Features:
- Hardened & Ground Ways With Turcite Coating
- Class 7 Spindle Bearings
- Chrome Quill
- Meehanite Casting
- Double Nut Precision Acme Lead Screws
- Yaskawa or Equivalent Electronic Variable Speed Drive
- One Shot Lube
- Fan Cooling System
- Back Gear For Heavy Milling
- Draw Bar
- Fan cooling system dissipates heat efficiently.
- U.S. made “Baldor Super E” high efficiency motor.
- Precision ground ram ways within 0.0004″ accuracy.
- Top brand “YASKAWA” or equivalent A.C. frequency inverter drive.Protective outer case for inverter keeps chips and coolant out!
- Turn-in the hand handle.
- Automotive painting process ensures life-long appearance.
- Dish-in coolant base.
- 3 HP variable speed from 60 to 4,500 RPM.
- Allen-Bradley electrical components.
- One piece quill pinion & shaft.
- Extra oiler lubricates the quill in its housing.
- Table surface is HRC 52°.
- All lead screws are ground finished.
- X, Y axes & knee hardened & ground dovetail ways to HRC 52°.
New Acer E-Mill Vertical Mill Model 3VS II Optional Accessories:
|2 Axis Newall Digital Readout System||$2,250|
|Align X Axis Power Feed||$795|
|Align Y Axis Power Feed||$895|
|Align Z Axis Power Feed||$1,050|
|Servo X Axis Power Feed M-9121-140 (140 lbs. torque)||$1,250|
|Servo X Axis Power Feed M-9108-150 (150 lbs. torque)||$1,450|
|Servo Y Axis Power Feed M-9521-140 (140 lbs. torque)||$1,400|
|Servo Y Axis Power Feed M-9521-150 (150 lbs. torque)||$1,600|
|Servo Knee Feed||$1,650|
|Z Axis – Quill Digital Readout||$395|
|Automatic Draw Bar||$995|
|12″ Rotary Table (Vertical and Horizontal)||$800|
|Horizontal Milling Attachments||$1,100|
|R-8 Collet Set||$200|
|Kurt 6″ Vise||$795|
|N.S.T. #30 Spindle Taper||$450|
|4″ Riser Block||$720|
|6″ Riser Block||$780|
|8″ Riser Block||$805|
|Upgrade Frequency Inverter (3HP / 380V-520V)||$650|
|Work Light Halogen or LED||$220|
|Upgrade UL conformity Electric Cabinet||$700|
Worldwide Machine Tool is the leader in providing full sales, parts and service, financing, transportation and training of new and used machine tools for chip and fabrication clients across the United States, Canada and Mexico. Our warehouses and office is located just minutes north of Columbus, Ohio. With over 28 years of experience in the industrial machine tool industry, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide our customers with the best customer service, support and technical expertise on all new and used machine tools to meet their needs.
We buy and sell new and used ironworkers, shears, lathes, milling machines, drills, saws, press brakes, routers, turret punch models, presses, welders, deburring and beveling machines, plate rolls, laser, waterjets and associated tooling and accessories. We take pride in being a trustworthy partner that our customers rely on through the years. Our experienced sales team would love to help you with your next machine tool purchase. Give us a call today or Request A Quote. Call 614-255-9000 or Contact us today to experience the Worldwide Machine Tool difference.
Worldwide Machine Tool LLC.
Terms and Conditions: https://www.worldwidemachinetool.com/terms-conditions/