18″ x 22″ New Marvel Vertical Tilt Frame Bandsaw Series 8-Mark-II Specifications:
|Capacity: 90°||18″ x 22″|
18″ x 12.75″
50 – 450 fpm infinitely variable with inverter drive.
|Front Mounted Speed Control||
Allows blade speed to be adjusted from operator’s control station.
0 – 140 lbs. infinitely variable with control on operator’s panel and Automatic Column Return.
|T-Slotted Work Table||
Work area 24.25″ x 33″; table height 34.5″; four machined T-slots accept .625″ (15.5 mm) T-Bolts.
Column and blade tilt up to 45° right and left of vertical; work always stationary. Built in protractor.
Maximum opening 18″. Jaws can be shifted to either right or left side of blade. Jaws are 6″ high, 12″ wide.
Adjustable stops can be pre-set to stop advance and return of blade and to stop motor at any location within the 18″ travel of the blade.
Built in with Flood system, available with added optional drop lubrication system. Controlled by on-off selector switch at operator’s station. Tank capacity 21 gallons.
Washes chips from hard to get at places reducing clean-up time.
|Power Chip Brush||
Together with blade wipers and flood coolant deep blade teeth free of chips.
|Carbide Guide System||
Guides are stationary and can be rotated to present new guiding surface to the blade. Upper and lower guides have preloaded carbide-faced back-up blocks to support back edge of the blade.
14′ 6″ Long x 1″ Wide x .035″ Thick. One Welded-Edge Band Blade is furnished with each machine.
Blade tension ratchet stops automatically at factory pre-set, 40,000 psi.
Main; 5 H.P., 1800 RPM, totally enclosed fan cooled. Coolant Pump; 1/8 H.P. enclosed motor-built-in integrally.
18″ x 22″ New Marvel Vertical Tilt Frame Bandsaw Series 8-Mark-II Features:
- Speed Range: 50 – 450 fpm (15 – 137 m/min) infinitely variable with inverter drive.
- Front Mounted Speed Control: Allows blade speed to be adjusted from operator’s control station.
- Feed Pressure: Infinitely variable with control on operator’s panel and Automatic Column Return.
- Column feed is mechanical with Marvel clutch power feed.
- T-Slotted Work Table: Work area 24.25″ x 33″ (616 mm x 838 mm); Table height 34.5″ (876 mm)
- Wheel Diameter: 19″ (482 mm), cast iron wheels.
- Blade Break/Stall Detection: Standard equipment, shuts off machine in the event of blade breaking or stalling.
- Quick-Action Vise: Jaws can be shifted to either right or left side of blade.
- Jaws are 6″ (152 mm) high, 12″ (305 mm) wide.
- Automatic Stops: Adjustable stops can be pre-set to stop advance and return of blade, and also to stop motor at any
- location within the 18″ (457 mm) travel of the blade.
- Flushing Hose: Washes chips from hard to get at places reducing clean-up time.
- Power Chip Brush: Together with blade wipers and flood coolant deep blade teeth free of chips.
|E4 Second Standard Vise||$950.00|
|M3M Powered Column Tilt||$2,600.00|
|ML2 Mist Lube Automatic||$1,400.00|
|DRO Digital Tilt Readout||$950.00|
|Marvel Classic Colors||$950.00|
|Eagle Beak VTR 3/6 tooth pitch||$69.00|
|Eagle Beak VTR 3/6 tooth pitch for M6 High Column||$73.00|
|M6 High Column||$5,000.00|
|M7 High Jaws||$1,170.00|
|E14 Air Powered Vise||$1,090.00|
|M9A Variable Vise Pressure (E14 Required)||$1,470.00|
|CL2210 Unist Coolube 2210||$160.00|
|LAL Laser Alignment Light||$1590.00|
|E5 High Jaw Vise||$1,220.00|
|E6 High Jaws||$920.00|
|E8 Length Gauge||$250.00|
|E15 45 degrees High Jaw Vise||$1,320.00|
|E16 45 degrees||$1,070.00|
|8/F055 First Section Dead Roller Conveyor||$1,250.00|
|8/X055 Extension Dead Roller Conveyor||$890.00|
|E10 Length Gauge Assembly||$290.00|
|E11 Coolant Pan||$510.00|
|E13 Additional Rollers||$60.00|
|SP1118 First Section Free Standing Dead Roller Conveyor||$1,170.00|
|8/SP1040 Left or Right First Section Dead Roller Conveyor w/ Manual Length Gauge||$5,990.00|
|8/SP1097 Extension Dead Roller Conveyor with Gauge Rail||$2,650.00|
|8SP00420 Remote Push Button Station||$3,480.00|
|Voltage 220-1-60 Rotary Phase Converter||$3,770.00|
Worldwide Machine Tool is the leader in providing full sales, parts and service, financing, transportation and training of new and used machine tools for chip and fabrication clients across the United States, Canada and Mexico. Our warehouse and office is located just minutes north of Columbus, Ohio. With over 25 years of experience in the industrial machine tool industry, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide our customers with the best customer service support and technical expertise on all new and used machine tools to meet their needs.
We buy and sell new and used ironworkers, shears, lathes, milling machines, drills, saws, press brakes, routers, turret punch models, presses, welders, deburring and beveling machines, plate rolls, laser, waterjets and associated tooling and accessories. We take pride in being a trustworthy partner that our customers rely on through the years. Our experienced sales team would love to help you with your next machine tool purchase. Give us a call today or fill out the Request A Quote form on the right side of this page.
Call 614-255-9000 or Contact us today to experience the Worldwide Machine Tool difference.
Terms: Check With Order