New 65 ton Piranha Ironworker Model P-65 is Piranha’s most popular ironworker machine with many available attachments to enhance its capabilities.
- The New 65 ton Piranha Ironworker Model P-65 has more standard workstations than any other ironworker in its class. This includes punching, bending, bar shear, angle shear, round bar shear, and an integrated coper/notcher.
- The Piranha P-65 ironworker also has a dovetail slide that allows an operator to switch from punching to bending in just a few seconds
- The New P-65 Piranha Ironworker has full electrical control of its stroke with a footswitch and limit switch stroke controls – this,coupled with urethane strippers and more horsepower per ton, gives the P-65 the fastest punching stroke in the industry.
- The no slug-loss shearing saves material, keeps the machine area cleaner, and offers larger material capacity than the competition. A wide variety of optional tooling is available to enhance the P-65’s capabilities.
- THE New 65 ton Piranha Ironworker Model P-65 incomparable integrated coper/notcher station outperforms any other ironworker. Notch from thick to thin, remove the full leg from angle iron, shave even the smallest piece from the end of the work piece, and maintain total control of the part – from any angle.
New 65 ton Piranha Ironworker Model P-65 Specifications:
|Punch Capacity||1-1/16″ Dia Thru 3/4″ Mild Steel|
|Angle Shear||5″ x 5″ x 3/8″|
|Flat Shear||15″ x 5/8″|
|Coper Notcher||2-3/4″ x 4″ x 1/4″|
|Main Motor||7.5 H.P.|
|Machine Weight||2,600 Lbs.|
|Voltage||220 Volt 3 Phs.|
New 65 ton Piranha Ironworker Model P-65 Standard Features:
- Urethane Stripper Attachment- keeps material flat through the punching process, eliminating
distortion. The shorter required stroke gives you a faster punching cycle.
- Automatic Urethane Hold-downs- clamps and releases material automatically with each stroke. Part movement is eliminated by clamping the part throughout the entire shearing cycle.
- Visibility- a direct line of sight over the hold down bar allows the operator to easily and accurately line up cuts to the shear blades.
- Flat Bar Shear- the low rake angle shear design results in flatter and higher quality sheared parts. Shear blades have four useable edges giving you a longer life and less expensive blades.
- Angle Shear- the floating upper blade seats in the center of the angle prior to cutting minimizing
distortion giving you a higher quality cut.
- Coper Notcher- the low rake angle keeps part flat and under control during notching.
- Quick Change Tooling– the unique Piranha dovetail design allows for quick installation and removal of all standard and optional tools.
New 65 ton Piranha Ironworker Model P-65 Equipped with:
- Automatic Hold Down
- Coupling Wrench
- Punch Holder, Stripper, & Die Block
- 3/8” Allen Wrench
- 5 Punch & Die Sets 9/16” through 1-1/16”
- Set of Chip Buckets
- Set of Angle Knives
- Extra Filter Element
- Set 1” Round Bar Knives
- Foot Switch
- Set of 12-1/8” Plate Shear Knives
- Instruction/Parts Book/Video Link
- Set of Coper Knives
New 65 ton Piranha Ironworker Model P-65 Options:
Pipe Notching Attachments The pipe notching attachments mount easily on the platen table in place of the punch die block. This is a single notch system. To notch both sides of the pipe you must rotate the pipe and realign with the notching die for the second notch. The pipe notching attachment is made up of three separate pieces, the pipe notching die holder, the pipe notching die and the pipe notching striker.
- The pipe notching die holder is a universal die holder that bolts to the platen table and can accept 3/4” through 2” Schedule 40 Pipe Notching Dies
- The pipe notching dies are spring return die sets that mount in the pipe notching die holder. Standard sizes of pipe notching dies are 3/4”, 1”, 1-1/4”, 1-1/2” and 2” Schedule 40. Other sizes of pipe and tube notching dies are available upon request but may require a different die holder.
- The pipe notching striker is an extended flat bottom punch used in your standard stripper assembly to press down the pipe notching die.
- 3/4″ Schedule 40 Die (4433642) (+$432.00)
- 1″ Schedule 40 Die (4433636) (+$432.00)
- 1-1/4″ Schedule 40 Die (4433637) (+$432.00)
- 1-1/2″ Schedule 40 Die (4433638) (+$432.00)
- 2″ Schedule 40 Die (4433639) (+$536)
- Fig. DH Pipe Notching Striker (4433640) (+$38.00)
- Pipe Notching Die Holder (4433631) (+$265.00)
Oversized Punching Attachments Oversize Attachments mount in place of standard punch attachment and are designed to punch a 50-ton maximum hole. Heavy Duty attachments and urethane stripping options for attachments 2-3/4” and larger are available upon request.
- 1-9/16″ Max Hole (4431640) (+$995.00)
- 2″ Max Hole (4431622) (+$1,195.00)
- 3″ Max Hole (4431624) (+$1,245.00)
- 4″ Max Hole (4431626) (+$2,095.00)
- 5″ Max Hole (4431628) (+$2,145.00)
Bending Attachments The bending attachments are designed to increase productivity on the punch end of the machine. They utilize the dovetail mounting system for quick and easy installation. The 8”, 12” and 14” versions are mounted parallel to the beam allowing you unlimited throat depth and the 24” version mounts perpendicular to the beam. All bending attachments include 4-way bending dies with openings of 7/8”, 1-1/8”, 1-1/2” and 2”.
- 8″ Bending Attachment (4431648) (+$895.00)
- 12″ Bending Attachment (4431650) (+$1,295.00)
- 14″ Bending Attachment (4431652) (+$1,495.00)
- 24″ Bending Attachment (4431520) (+$2,195.00)
- 24″ Press Brake Tool Holders (4431960) (+$2,195.00)
Channel Attachments On the punch end of the machine we offer an adjustable Channel Shear capable of shearing 2”-6” standard channel. We also offer a Channel Die Block which replaces the standard die block and is designed to punch a hole in the leg or web of channel. Channel Shear Kits are size specific channel shear blades and a hold down block that replace the standard angle knives and angle block and allows you to shear channel with no slug loss in the angle section of the machine.
- Channel Die Block (4431615) (+$745.00)
- Channel Shear 2″- 6″ (4431600) (+$3,498.00)
- Channel Shear Kit C 3×4.1# (230312) (+$995.00)
- Channel Shear Kit C 4×5.4# (230301) (+$995.00)
- 3′ Manual (44317501) (+$1,495.00)
- 3′ Auto Cycle (44317503) (+$4,295.00)
- 6′ Manual (44317506) (+$1,695.00)
- 6′ Auto Cycle (44317507) (+$4,495.00)
- 9′ Manual (44317509) (+$2,095.00)
- 9′ Auto Cycle (44317508) (+$4,695.00)
- 12′ Manual (44317502) (+$2,295.00)
- 12′ Auto Cycle (44317504) (+$4,895.00)
Material Handling Attachments
- 5’ Roller Feed Table (4431850) (+$1,695.00)
- 5’ Quick Set Table Extension (4431618) (+$1,095.00)
- 10’ Quick Set Table Extension (4431619) (+$1,495.00)
- Punch Quick Set Plate/Angle Gauging Table (44316201) (+$1,395.00)
QUICKSET GAUGING TABLES
The quickset gauging table option is a productivity tool for the punch end. The gauging table mounts around the die block and uses finger stops to repeat a series of punched holes in flat bar or angle. The attachment comes with a table and flat bar gauge with measuring rules for easy hole location layout. A 5’ or 10’ extension can be added to the left or right side of the base table for longer part processing.
The backgauge option is a productivity tool for the shearing section. The backgauge mounts on the drop side of the machine and uses a compression sleeve for infinite, easy adjustment to gauge cut lengths in the angle, flat bar and round bar shearing stations. Electronic versions of this backgauge are available which automatically cycles the machine every time material contacts the backgauge probe. A support leg is included with the 9’ and 12’ versions.
ROLLER FEED TABLES
The roller feed tables come in 5’ lengths and can be bolted together to make longer sections for fast, easy feeding of plate or angle. Includes 20” wide rollers for flat bar and 6” rollers in the angle section. Adjustable to accommodate floor height and machine type.
Worldwide Machine Tool is the leader in providing full sales, parts and service, financing, transportation and training of new and used machine tools for chip and fabrication clients across the United States, Canada and Mexico. Our warehouses and office is located just minutes north of Columbus, Ohio. With over 28 years of experience in the industrial machine tool industry, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide our customers with the best customer service, support and technical expertise on all new and used machine tools to meet their needs.
We buy and sell new and used ironworkers, shears, lathes, milling machines, drills, saws, press brakes, routers, turret punch models, presses, welders, deburring and beveling machines, plate rolls, laser, waterjets and associated tooling and accessories. We take pride in being a trustworthy partner that our customers rely on through the years. Our experienced sales team would love to help you with your next machine tool purchase. Give us a call today or Request A Quote. Call 614-255-9000 or Contact us today to experience the Worldwide Machine Tool difference.
Check us out on Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, and Instagram.
Worldwide Machine Tool LLC.
Terms and Conditions: https://www.worldwidemachinetool.com/terms-conditions/