20” x 25” New Admada Vertical Tilt-Frame Band Saw Model VT5063S/SW is the Worlds Largest Vertical Tilt-Frame.
20” x 25” New Admada Vertical Tilt-Frame Band Saw Model VT5063S/SW Specifications:
|Model||VT5063S & VT5063SW|
|at 0°||20.0″||508 mm|
|at 45°||17.0″||432 mm|
|at 60°||11.25″||286 mm|
|Rectangle (W x H)
||at 0°||20.0″ x 25.0″||508 x 635 mm|
|at 45°||20.0″ x 17.0″||508 x 432 mm|
|at 60°||20.0″ x 11.25″||508 x 286 mm|
|Maximum Vise Opening
|Work Load Capacity||8,000 lbs||3,628 kg|
||Dimensions (L x T x W)||VT5063S: 17′ 6″ x 0.042″ x 1-1/4″
VT5063SW: 18′ 2″ x 0.050″ x 1-1/2″
|VT5063S: 5334 x 1.1 x 34 mm
VT5063SW: 5537 x 1.3 x 41 mm
|Blade Speed||30-500 ft./min by Inverter||9-152 m/min by Inverter|
||Cutting Control||Direct Force Sensing Electric Ball Screw
with PC3 Programmable Control
|Blade Feed Force||0 to 300 lbs||0 to 1334 N|
||Type||Main Vise (Optional second vise is available to install)|
|Control||Hydraulic, Full Stroking with 9-12″ High x 15″ Wide 60° Faceplates|
||Saw Blade||VT5063S: 7.5 HP
VT5063SW: 10 HP
|VT5063S: 5.6 kW
VT5063SW: 13.6 HP
|Hydraulic Pump||5 HP||3.7 kW|
|Cutting Fluid Pump||1/8 HP||0.1 kW|
|Tilt Gear||1/15 HP||0.05 kW|
||Power Supply Voltage||AC230V±10% or AC460V±10%, 3 PH, 60 Hz
Voltage must be specified when ordering
||Tank Capacity||60 gal||227 liters|
||Tank Capacity||10 gal||38 liters|
|Standard Feed Vise
||Index Mechanism||Shuttle Vise|
|Material Index||AC Servo Motor and Ball Screw|
|Feed Stroke||48″||1219 mm|
|Remnant Length||23″ Plus Length of Parts||584 mm Plus Length of Parts|
|Optional Shuttle Table
||Feed Mechanism||Automatic Servo Drive Index with Linear Guide System|
|Feed Stroke||8, 13 and 18ft
(It must be specified when ordering)
|2438, 3962 and 5486mm
(It must be specified when ordering)
|Machine Dimensions (W x L x H)||94.7″ x 99.2″ x 90.8″||2404 x 2518 x 2305 mm|
|Table Height (Above Floor)||VT5063S: 38.0″
|VT5063S: 965 mm
VT5063SW: 1016 mm
|Machine Weight||2,867 lbs||1,300 kg|
- Tilting Column
- For miter cutting up to 60° left and right of vertical. Now with Electronic Tilt, the column is electrically powered with encoder feedback and PC3 touch screen controller for precision miter positioning.
- 0° – 3° Canted Column
- Standard 3° forward approach angle, for increased efficiency in the cutting of structural materials. NOTE: If the non-canted 0° option is required with a 1.25” blade, the VT5063SW (2150APC) must be purchased. The VT5063SW (2150APC) order must specify that the 1.25” blade is required with the non-canted option.
- Blade Guide
- Patent-pending Rotating Easy Load Combination Carbide and Ball Bearing Roller guides with self-tensioning design.
- Upper Blade Guide Arm
- Hydraulically positioned and locking, controlled by a selector switch at the operator’s station.
- Flushing Hose
- Washes chips from hard to get at places reducing clean-up time.
- Work-Rest Rollers
- Two turned ball-bearing rollers, one on the entry side and one on the discharge side of the machine bed.
- Hydraulic, full stroking with 9-1/2” high x 15” wide 60° faceplates. Removable face plates without tools to allow for both miters and 90° at the blade.
- Automatic Bar Feed
- The patented automatic bar feed design features a 48″ stroke length with indexing speeds of up to 60fpm. The bar feed is servo driven with encoder feedback, and combines precision double ball screws with preloaded recirculating linear guides, resulting in positioning accuracy of +/- .005″ per index. Optional long-stroke shuttles.
- PC3 Programmable Control®
- Provides a Programmable Logic Control Unit with a 12” color, touch screen display. The control features graphical part programming with memory for up to 500 jobs and parts, as well as a material selection chart and customizable material library.
Worldwide Machine Tool is the leader in providing full sales, parts and service, financing, transportation and training of new and used machine tools for chip and fabrication clients across the United States, Canada and Mexico. Our warehouses and office is located just minutes north of Columbus, Ohio. With over 28 years of experience in the industrial machine tool industry, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide our customers with the best customer service, support and technical expertise on all new and used machine tools to meet their needs.
We buy and sell new and used ironworkers, shears, lathes, milling machines, drills, saws, press brakes, routers, turret punch models, presses, welders, deburring and beveling machines, plate rolls, laser, waterjets and associated tooling and accessories. We take pride in being a trustworthy partner that our customers rely on through the years. Our experienced sales team would love to help you with your next machine tool purchase. Give us a call today or Request A Quote. Call 614-255-9000 or Contact us today to experience the Worldwide Machine Tool difference.
Worldwide Machine Tool LLC.
Terms and Conditions: https://www.worldwidemachinetool.com/terms-conditions/