The 1-220 model air arbor press delivers 2,000 lbs of pressing capacity and has a 4 inch ram travel.
1 Ton New Dake Air Arbor Press Model 1-220 Specifications:
|Air Pressure||100 psi|
|Thread||3/4 – 16|
|Length of Thread||1-1/8″|
|Daylight w/o Nose Piece||8-11/16|
|Daylight w/ Nose Piece||8|
|Nose Piece Diameter||1-1/4″|
|Work Area||9″ x 8″|
|Base||15-3/4″ x 8″|
|Hole Pattern||7-1/4″ x 3-1/4″|
1 Ton New Dake Air Arbor Press Model 1-220 Features:
- Non-rotating double acting ram eliminates guide pins on most tooling.
- Threaded rod end permits nose piece and tooling to be easily attached and detached.
- Dual-palm push buttons must be engaged before the ram will move and cannot be mechanically by-passed.
- Air filter/regulator combination assembly ensures clean and continuous air flow to press.
- Chrome-plated piston rod resists rust and ensures long life.
- Easily adjusted ram speed, pressure, and stroke allow accurate control of ram movement.
- Polyurethane rod wiper protects cylinders from dust and contaminants.
- Daylight can be increased with ease.
1 Ton New Dake Air Arbor Press Model 1-220 Standard Equipment:
- Cast Iron Frame
- Air Cylinder
- Double-acting Ram
- Chrome-plated Piston Rods
- Air Filter/Regulator Combination
Worldwide Machine Tool is the leader in providing full sales, parts and service, financing, transportation and training of new and used machine tools for chip and fabrication clients across the United States, Canada and Mexico. Our warehouse and office is located just minutes north of Columbus, Ohio. With over 25 years of experience in the industrial machine tool industry, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide our customers with the best customer service support and technical expertise on all new and used machine tools to meet their needs.
We buy and sell new and used ironworkers, shears, lathes, milling machines, drills, saws, press brakes, routers, turret punch models, presses, welders, deburring and beveling machines, plate rolls, laser, waterjets and associated tooling and accessories. We take pride in being a trustworthy partner that our customers rely on through the years. Our experienced sales team would love to help you with your next machine tool purchase. Give us a call today or fill out the Request A Quote form on the right side of this page.
Call 614-255-9000 or Contact us today to experience the Worldwide Machine Tool difference.
Terms: Check With Order