The 75 ton single-acting electric-hydraulic press features 24 inches of work head travel, a 28 IPM ram advance speed, and a 2 horsepower motor.
75 Ton New Dake Elec-draulic Press Model 5-075 Specifications:
|Width Between Uprights||44″|
|Width Between Table Channels||8-1/4″|
|Minimum Ram to Table||6″|
|Maximum Ram to Table||36″|
|Horizontal Workhead Travel||24″|
|Footprint||55-1/2″ x 36″|
|Base||55-1/2″ x 36″|
|Ram Advance Speed||28 ipm|
|Pressing Speed||5 ipm|
75 Ton New Dake Elec-draulic Press Model 5-075 Features:
- Movable work-head is roller mounted on ball bearings for off-center work.
- Variable ram speed allows fingertip control of ram movement for precise pressure control.
- Safety valve protects against overloads.
- Rapid ram return starts as soon as release valve is opened and may be stopped at any point by closing the valve.
- Adjustable table permits easy vertical movement by means of self-locking hoist.
- Single-acting cylinder provides fast, reliable pressing and internal spring return.
- Stroke indicator assures accurate ram control.
75 Ton New Dake Elec-draulic Press Model 5-075 Standard Equipment:
- 2 Forged Steel V-blocks
- Flat Ram Nose
- Pressure Gauge
- 2 Steel Table Plates
- V-ram Nose
- Stroke Indicator
- Self-Locking Table Hoist
- Safety Valve Relief
Worldwide Machine Tool is the leader in providing full sales, parts and service, financing, transportation and training of new and used machine tools for chip and fabrication clients across the United States, Canada and Mexico. Our warehouses and office is located just minutes north of Columbus, Ohio. With over 28 years of experience in the industrial machine tool industry, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide our customers with the best customer service, support and technical expertise on all new and used machine tools to meet their needs.
We buy and sell new and used ironworkers, shears, lathes, milling machines, drills, saws, press brakes, routers, turret punch models, presses, welders, deburring and beveling machines, plate rolls, laser, waterjets and associated tooling and accessories. We take pride in being a trustworthy partner that our customers rely on through the years. Our experienced sales team would love to help you with your next machine tool purchase. Give us a call today or Request A Quote. Call 614-255-9000 or Contact us today to experience the Worldwide Machine Tool difference.
Worldwide Machine Tool LLC.
Terms and Conditions: https://www.worldwidemachinetool.com/terms-conditions/