Semi-automatic ferrous saw that’s user friendly for set up and operation. Featuring two removable surface wear plates, heads that rotate 45º and 90º left/right, three gib guides, a manual oiler, and a self-adjusting, metal chip brush.
14.5″ New Dake Semi-Automatic Cold Saw Model Euromatic 370S Ferrous Specifications:
|Voltage||220V/440V, 3 phase|
|Maximum Blade Diameter||14-1/2″|
|Maximum Vise Opening||8-3/4″|
|Maximum Feed Vise Opening||n/a|
|Maximum Angle||45º left / 90º right|
|Solid Round 90º Capacity||4-1/4″|
|Solid Round 45º Capacity||3-5/8″|
|Tube 90º Capacity||5-1/6″|
|Tube 45º Capacity||5″|
|Square 90º Capacity||4-1/4″|
|Square 45º Capacity||3-7/8″|
|Rectangle 90º Capacity||4″ x 7″|
|Rectangle 45º Capacity||4″ x 6″|
- Head rotates 45º right of center for miter cutting and up to 90º left of center for miter cutting and slotting.
- Outboard section of the table is designed so shorter lengths tumble down a mesh discharge chute.
- Manual oiler to lubricate 1″ thick, hardened vertical ways.
- 3.5/4.5 HP motor has the muscle to drive a 14-1/2″ or 12″ blade quickly and quietly through solids.
- Clear acrylic hood has shock assists for raising and lowering and electrical interlocks.
- Table features two removable surface wear plates to support longer cut lengths.
- Three gib guides for the cutting head with two adjustable cast iron gib blocks in each for increased cutting accuracy and easy adjustment.
- Rear surface of the gearbox is machined with interlocking circles to evenly distribute oil over the ways.
- Large automatic clamping vise features adjustable gib guides, removable face plates, and an anti-burr arm.
- Self-adjusting, metal chip brush fills removable chip drawer.
- Ability to add a programmable feed system to make fully automatic with wide range of capabilities.
- Swap cutting head to gain non-ferrous/ferrous option on same saw.
- Saw blade selector calculator
- Tools kit for changing blades
- Instruction and service manual
- Adjustable positive stop
14.5″ New Dake Semi-Automatic Cold Saw Model Euromatic 370S Ferrous Optional Equipment:
- Ferrous or non-ferrous cutting head for mounting
- Loading table
- Unloading table
- 575V transformer
Worldwide Machine Tool is the leader in providing full sales, parts and service, financing, transportation and training of new and used machine tools for chip and fabrication clients across the United States, Canada and Mexico. Our warehouses and office is located just minutes north of Columbus, Ohio. With over 28 years of experience in the industrial machine tool industry, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide our customers with the best customer service, support and technical expertise on all new and used machine tools to meet their needs.
We buy and sell new and used ironworkers, shears, lathes, milling machines, drills, saws, press brakes, routers, turret punch models, presses, welders, deburring and beveling machines, plate rolls, laser, waterjets and associated tooling and accessories. We take pride in being a trustworthy partner that our customers rely on through the years. Our experienced sales team would love to help you with your next machine tool purchase. Give us a call today or Request A Quote. Call 614-255-9000 or Contact us today to experience the Worldwide Machine Tool difference.
Worldwide Machine Tool LLC.
Terms and Conditions: https://www.worldwidemachinetool.com/terms-conditions/