Dake’s line of utility presses might look small but they are extremely durable. These manual powered presses are the perfect addition for any home or hobby shop. The F-10 model is a 10 ton capacity floor press. For custom applications, a traversing head and removable nose piece come standard. Each press comes complete with table plates, gauge, and manual. These quality utility presses are guaranteed to last for years.
10 Ton New Dake Utility Hydraulic Press Model F10 Specifications:
|Width Between Uprights||16-3/4″|
|Width Between Table Channels||3″|
|Minimum Ram to Table||4″|
|Maximum Ram to Table||38″|
|Horizontal Workhead Travel||left/right of center|
|Footprint||24″ x 28″|
|Base||24″ x 28″|
|Ram Advance Speed||1/8″ per stroke|
10 Ton New Dake Utility Hydraulic Press Model F10 Features:
- Fast, efficient single speed hand pump with adjustable mounting for maximum ergonomic operation.
- Convenient top mounted gauge reads in tons and psi to monitor pressure.
- Table can be adjusted for maximum or minimum vertical opening to accommodate a variety of work pieces and to minimize required ram travel.
- Large diameter, single acting polished piston with internal spring return to eliminate external pinch points.
- The hydraulic pressing cylinder can be relocated right or left of center for unusual work pieces.
10 Ton New Dake Utility Hydraulic Press Model F10 Standard Equipment:
- Flat Ram Nose
- Combination Table Plates/V-Blocks
- Step Reduced Ram Nose
Worldwide Machine Tool is the leader in providing full sales, parts and service, financing, transportation and training of new and used machine tools for chip and fabrication clients across the United States, Canada and Mexico. Our warehouse and office is located just minutes north of Columbus, Ohio. With over 25 years of experience in the industrial machine tool industry, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide our customers with the best customer service support and technical expertise on all new and used machine tools to meet their needs.
We buy and sell new and used ironworkers, shears, lathes, milling machines, drills, saws, press brakes, routers, turret punch models, presses, welders, deburring and beveling machines, plate rolls, laser, waterjets and associated tooling and accessories. We take pride in being a trustworthy partner that our customers rely on through the years. Our experienced sales team would love to help you with your next machine tool purchase. Give us a call today or fill out the Request A Quote form on the right side of this page.
Call 614-255-9000 or Contact us today to experience the Worldwide Machine Tool difference.
Terms: Check With Order