The Dake Work-A-Matic vertical bandsaw is a gravity feed saw that allows for hands-free operation.
14″ New Dake Work-A-Matic Vertical Band Saw Model SXC Specifications:
|Voltage||110V, Single phase|
|Blade Width||1/4″ – 3/4″|
|Blade Speed||70/140/270/540 fpm|
|Band Wheels Number||2|
|Band Wheels Size||14″ diameter|
|Maximum Work Height||14-1/2″|
|Work Table Dimensions||29″ x 18″|
|Machine Floor Space||29″ x 40″|
14″ New Dake Work-A-Matic Vertical Band Saw Model SXC Features:
- Gravity feed. The blade feeds into the material by gravity, which allows for hands-free operation.
- Fast set up. Effortless changes between a cut off saw, contour saw and rip saw. Fast set up makes it ideal for production.
- Low voltage controls with thermal overload and E-stop for emergency stop and start situations.
- Frame and base are heavy duty welded steel for rigidity. Built to handle the toughest environments.
- Variable feed rate system with hydraulic feed regulator that features a convenient front mounted flow control valve.
- Four blade speeds and infinitely adjustable blade pressure.
- Enclosed guarding for step pulley and bottom wheel assembly.
14″ New Dake Work-A-Matic Vertical Band Saw Model SXC Standard Equipment:
- C-Clamp assembly
- One standard blade
- Steel base
- Cutting chart
- Head lock
- Miter gauge
- Hydraulic feed control
14″ New Dake Work-A-Matic Vertical Band Saw Model SXC Optional Equipment:
- Heavy duty locking caster
- Work lamp
Worldwide Machine Tool is the leader in providing full sales, parts and service, financing, transportation and training of new and used machine tools for chip and fabrication clients across the United States, Canada and Mexico. Our warehouse and office is located just minutes north of Columbus, Ohio. With over 25 years of experience in the industrial machine tool industry, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide our customers with the best customer service support and technical expertise on all new and used machine tools to meet their needs.
We buy and sell new and used ironworkers, shears, lathes, milling machines, drills, saws, press brakes, routers, turret punch models, presses, welders, deburring and beveling machines, plate rolls, laser, waterjets and associated tooling and accessories. We take pride in being a trustworthy partner that our customers rely on through the years. Our experienced sales team would love to help you with your next machine tool purchase. Give us a call today or fill out the Request A Quote form on the right side of this page.
Call 614-255-9000 or Contact us today to experience the Worldwide Machine Tool difference.
Terms: Check With Order