Standard Duty horizontal bandsaw offering accurate cutting, rugged gear box, hydraulic control, chip brush blade cleaner, and wet or dry cutting with simple operation.
7″ x 12″ New Dake Standard Duty Horizontal Band Saw Model SE712 Specifications:
|Capacity||7 rounds, 7 x 12 flats|
|Voltage||110V, single phase|
|Maximum Blade Speed||235 fpm|
|Blade Speeds||85/130/180/235 fpm|
|Solid Round 90º Capacity||7″|
|Solid Round 45º Right Capacity||4″|
|Solid Round 60º Right Capacity||n/a|
|Solid Square 90º Capacity||n/a|
|Solid Square 45º Right Capacity||n/a|
|Solid Square 60º Right Capacity||n/a|
|Solid Rectangle 90º Capacity||7″ x 12″|
|Solid Rectangle 45º Right Capacity||3-1/4″ x 5-1/2″|
|Solid Rectangle 60º Right Capacity||n/a|
|Bed Work (area)||21″ x 9″|
|Floor Space||51 x 16″|
|Floor Space Left to Right||n/a|
|Floor Space Front to Back||n/a|
|Floor to Bed||21-3/4″|
7″ x 12″ New Dake Standard Duty Horizontal Band Saw Model SE712 Features:
- Accurate cutting with vibration free cast/machined table bed, heavy steel base, horizontally mounted guide arms, and adjustable blade guides and rollers.
- CE approved low voltage safety reset, thermo overload protection, auto shut off, blade guards, safety interlocks.
- Quick release vise and hand wheel action for fast change of material sizes.
- Wet/dry cutting
- Hydraulic control for head feed at variable rates and to lock head at any height.
- Convenient chip brush blade cleaner, storage in base and wheels that roll easily.
- Cutting table for vertical operation
7″ x 12″ New Dake Standard Duty Horizontal Band Saw Model SE712 Standard Equipment:
- Recirculating coolant system
- Steel base with wheels
- Low voltage controls
- Vertical cutting table
Worldwide Machine Tool is the leader in providing full sales, parts and service, financing, transportation and training of new and used machine tools for chip and fabrication clients across the United States, Canada and Mexico. Our warehouse and office is located just minutes north of Columbus, Ohio. With over 25 years of experience in the industrial machine tool industry, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide our customers with the best customer service support and technical expertise on all new and used machine tools to meet their needs.
We buy and sell new and used ironworkers, shears, lathes, milling machines, drills, saws, press brakes, routers, turret punch models, presses, welders, deburring and beveling machines, plate rolls, laser, waterjets and associated tooling and accessories. We take pride in being a trustworthy partner that our customers rely on through the years. Our experienced sales team would love to help you with your next machine tool purchase. Give us a call today or fill out the Request A Quote form on the right side of this page.
Call 614-255-9000 or Contact us today to experience the Worldwide Machine Tool difference.
Terms: Check With Order