Heavy duty, dual mitering saw that comes with one standard Bi-metal blade. Hydraulic controlled downfeed with automatic shut off at the end of the cut. 2.75HP, 220V motor with up to 60°right mitering capabilities. Dual operating modes with head descent control lock switch. Pre-set the down feed and shut switch so down feed does not need resetting after each cut.
10″ New Dake Stationary Mitering Band Saw Model SE 10 DM Specifications:
|Voltage||220V, 3 phase|
|Maximum Blade Speed||230 fpm|
|Blade Speed||115 – 230 fpm|
|Solid Round 90º Capacity||10″|
|Solid Round 45º Right Capacity||8″|
|Solid Round 60º Right Capacity||5″|
|Solid Square 90º Capacity||7-1/2″|
|Solid Square 45º Right Capacity||7-1/2″ / 6-3/4″|
|Solid Square 60º Right Capacity||5″|
|Solid Rectangle 90º Capacity||10-1/2″ x 7-3/4″|
|Solid Rectangle 45º Right Capacity||8-1/4″ x 3-1/8″|
|Solid Rectangle 60º Right Capacity||4-3/4″ x 5-1/4″|
|Bed Work (area)|
|Floor Space||28″ x 66″|
|Floor Space Left to Right||28″ x 66″|
|Floor Space Front to Back||28″ x 66″|
10″ New Dake Stationary Mitering Band Saw Model SE 10 DM Features:
- Hydraulic controlled down feed with adjustable manual return.
- Automatic shut off at the end of the cut.
- Dual operating modes with head descent control lock switch. Pre-set the down feed and shut switch so down feed does not need resetting after each cut.
- Powerful, flame tempered, manual clamping vise. Hand wheel adjusted with quick release lever for rapid vise opening and closing action. The vise clamps material firmly.
- Traversing vise can be used left or right of the blade.
- Ergonomic designed for operator’s comfort and control.
- Gear box is direct bolted to the bow for less vibration, and positive drive gear box is direct driven via steel and bronze gears, no belts and pulleys to contend with.
- CE certified electronics. Low voltage switches. Thermo over load protection, low voltage protection with low voltage trigger motor start switch and blade cover interlock.
- Blade tensioning is done via a hand wheel and color coded gauge tensioning system, taking the guesswork out of tensioning.
- Miters up to 60º right / 45º left. Mitering pre-sets with flip up and pin stops makes set up fast and has precise with miter scale for all angles in between. The head turns, the material doesn’t.
- Horizontally mounted guide arms for more rigidity and straightest cuts. Guides are rollers with carbide inserts that are fully adjustable and replaceable.
- Electric coolant pump and self-contained coolant system.
- Steel fabricated base, and stock stop gauge.
10″ New Dake Stationary Mitering Band Saw Model SE 10 DM Standard Equipment:
- Steel base
- 1 standard bi-metal blade
- Traversing, manual vise
- Stock stop gauge
Worldwide Machine Tool is the leader in providing full sales, parts and service, financing, transportation and training of new and used machine tools for chip and fabrication clients across the United States, Canada and Mexico. Our warehouse and office is located just minutes north of Columbus, Ohio. With over 25 years of experience in the industrial machine tool industry, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide our customers with the best customer service support and technical expertise on all new and used machine tools to meet their needs.
We buy and sell new and used ironworkers, shears, lathes, milling machines, drills, saws, press brakes, routers, turret punch models, presses, welders, deburring and beveling machines, plate rolls, laser, waterjets and associated tooling and accessories. We take pride in being a trustworthy partner that our customers rely on through the years. Our experienced sales team would love to help you with your next machine tool purchase. Give us a call today or fill out the Request A Quote form on the right side of this page.
Call 614-255-9000 or Contact us today to experience the Worldwide Machine Tool difference.
Terms: Check With Order