10′ x 165 Ton Haco Atlantic Press Brake Specifications
|Capacity||165 US Short Tons|
|Distance between side frames||102″|
|Fast approach speed||165″/min|
|Max. working speed||24″/min|
|Fast return speed||188″/min|
|Dimension L x W x H||138″ x 67″ x 98.43″|
10′ x 165 Ton Haco Atlantic Press Brake Features
- Daylight Opening: 400mm (15.75″)
- Beam Stroke: 200mm (7.87″)
- Gap: 250mm (9.84″)
- Beam driven by a motor-pump group and two push down hydraulic cylinders, mounted to the side frames.
- Electro-hydraulic levelling and depth stop setting from the beam by SYNCHRO system.
- Automatic compensation of the side frame deflection by means of table reference measuring scales, giving feedback to the SYNCHRO system.
- Beam foot pedal control with integrated emergency pedal (only in case of OPTIONAL CE-equipment).
Worldwide Machine Tool is the leader in providing full sales, parts and service, financing, transportation and training of new and used machine tools for chip and fabrication clients across the United States, Canada and Mexico. Our warehouses and office is located just minutes north of Columbus, Ohio. With over 28 years of experience in the industrial machine tool industry, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide our customers with the best customer service, support and technical expertise on all new and used machine tools to meet their needs.
We buy and sell new and used ironworkers, shears, lathes, milling machines, drills, saws, press brakes, routers, turret punch models, presses, welders, deburring and beveling machines, plate rolls, laser, waterjets and associated tooling and accessories. We take pride in being a trustworthy partner that our customers rely on through the years. Our experienced sales team would love to help you with your next machine tool purchase. Give us a call today or Request A Quote. Call 614-255-9000 or Contact us today to experience the Worldwide Machine Tool difference.
Worldwide Machine Tool LLC.
Terms and Conditions: https://www.worldwidemachinetool.com/terms-conditions/