160″ x 90″ x 70″ New Machining Systems Horizontal Machining Center Model HMC 400 Specifications.
Machining Systems Horizontal Machining Center for sale model HMC 400 has never compromised this concept of value Here are 6 important advantages vital to your business and your profits.
- Linear recirculating roller way bearings, no stick/slip.
- Adjustability for lasting accuracy.
- Replace or regrind the ways, not the machine. M.S. Machining Systems protects your investment by fitting our machining centers with bolt-on replaceable hardened and ground ways.
- Steel : twice the stiffness of cast iron, with the same weight.
- Fast cycle times.
- Factory support and parts for 30 plus years when you need it.
|Table Size||48″ x 60″|
|Maximum Indexable Table Load||15,000 Lbs|
|Spindle Motor||40 HP|
|Spindle Speed||0-2,000 RPM|
|Machine Weight||115,000 Lbs|
Machining Systems Horizontal Machining Center CNC Control.
Each machine is fitted with a custom featured up to date Fanuc I series control and servo package. The state of art Fanuc i series CNC uses surface mount technologies that allows the compact CNC to be mounted behind the flat panel color LCD display. High speed data transfer is facilitated via the FSSB (fiber-optic) that connects the servo drives and spindle* to the CNC. The I/O is daisy chained to the CNC using a high speed link. All this provides performance and reliability for years to come.
Some of the available Machining Systems control options.
- Rigid Tapping
- 48+ Work piece coordinate offsets
- 400 Tool offsets with wear adjustments
- Programmable spindle orient
- Programmable chip conveyor
160″ x 90″ x 70″ New Machining Systems Horizontal Machining Center Model HMC 400 Equipped with:
- Fanuc Control
- Built In 360˚ Rotary Indexing Table
- Box Ways Construction
- Steel Way Covers
- 48 Station Automatic Tool Changer (76 Optional)
- PALLET CHANGER (optional)
4 stations – pallets
2) 48″ x 48″ [1219mm x 1219mm]
2) 48″ x 60″ [1219mm x 1524mm]
Video of Machining Systems Horizontal Machining Centers for sale at Worldwide Machine Tool
Worldwide Machine Tool is the leader in providing full sales, parts and service, financing, transportation and training of new and used machine tools for chip and fabrication clients across the United States, Canada and Mexico. Our warehouses and office is located just minutes north of Columbus, Ohio. With over 28 years of experience in the industrial machine tool industry, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide our customers with the best customer service, support and technical expertise on all new and used machine tools to meet their needs.
We buy and sell new and used ironworkers, shears, lathes, milling machines, drills, saws, press brakes, routers, turret punch models, presses, welders, deburring and beveling machines, plate rolls, laser, waterjets and associated tooling and accessories. We take pride in being a trustworthy partner that our customers rely on through the years. Our experienced sales team would love to help you with your next machine tool purchase. Give us a call today or Request A Quote. Call 614-255-9000 or Contact us today to experience the Worldwide Machine Tool difference.
Worldwide Machine Tool LLC.
Terms and Conditions: https://www.worldwidemachinetool.com/terms-conditions/