New Makerbot Replicator Model Z-18 3D Printing Machine
The MakerBot Replicator Z18 combines an extra-large build volume with ease-of-use and connectivity features so you can go from 3D model to 3D print efficiently and easily. Optimized for MakerBot PLA filament, the Replicator Z18 can create extra-large, ultra-tall industrial prototypes, models, and products. You can also work on multiple designs at once by printing more than one file.
Minimized downtime and keep on 3D printing with a swappable, easy-to-use Smart Extruder. You can also upgrade to the Smart Extruder+. The 3D printer’s three connectivity options —USB, Wi-Fi, and Ethernet— allow for a seamless workflow. Cloud and app-enabled, the MakerBot Replicator Z18 connects to MakerBot’s software and wider resources to provide you with a refined, streamlined 3D printing experience so you can focus on making things bigger and better.
Streamlined 3D Printing
- Seamlessly integrated with the MakerBot 3D Printing Experience, a growing collection of hardware, software, materials, accessories, and solutions
- Wi-Fi, USB cable, USB stick, and Ethernet connectivity
ensures a seamless production workflow
- App and cloud-enabled for connecting to MakerBot Print, MakerBot Mobile, and Thingiverse
- On-board camera and diagnostics, as well as assisted build plate leveling
- Allows you to remotely connect to, monitor, and control your MakerBot Replicator 3D Printer
- Available for iOS and Android
The Smart Extruder
- Easy to replace or swap so you can minimize downtime and continue printing
- Detects the absence of filament, automatically pauses your print, and sends notifications to MakerBot Print and MakerBot Mobile
- With this 3D printer, you can also upgraded to the Smart Extruder+ for superior results, reliability, and greater print success over time
3.5″ Full Color LCD Display
- On-board user interface and intuitive dial create a rich user experience
- Access your object library and see previews of your 3D model files
- On-board utilities help you set up and maintain your printer
- For print monitoring and easy sharing to MakerBot Thingiverse
- Accessible through MakerBot Print and MakerBot Mobile Apps
- Automatically takes reference pictures of final prints and saves them to your cloud storage library
- Create professional-quality, high-resolution prototypes and complex models
- Create realistic prototypes and models for demonstrations and presentations
- Get smooth-to-the-touch surfaces that don’t need sanding, finishing, or post-production
- Choose settings that range from fast draft to finer resolution with a 100 to 200-micron resolution
New Makerbot Replicator Model Z-18 3D Printing Machine Specifications:
Fused Deposition Modeling
30.0 L x 30.5 W x 45.7 H CM
[11.8 L x 12.0 W x 18.0 H IN]
2,549 cubic inches
1.75 mm [0.069 IN]
MakerBot PLA Filament Large Spool
0.4 MM [0.015 IN]
Print File Type
Ambient Operating Temperature
0-38°C [32-100°F]SIZE & WEIGHT
49.3 L x 56.5 W x 86.1 H
[19.4 W x 22.2 D x 33.9 H IN]
65.0 x 71.9 x 106.0 CM
[25.6 x 28.3 x 41.75 IN]
41 KG [90 LBS]
52 KG [115 LBS]
with PC-ABS and Aluminum Composite Material
Injection molded PC ABS
1.8° step angle with 1/16 micro-stepping
XY Positioning Precision
11 Microns [0.0004 IN]
Z Positioning Precision
2.5 Microns [0.0001 IN]
MakerBot Print Software
Supported File Types
Windows (7, 10)
Mac OS X (10.9+)
100-240 V; 5.4-2.2 A;
50/60 HZ; 350 W
USB, Ethernet, Wifi
320 x 240
New Makerbot Replicator Z18 3D Printing Machine Features:
2,592 CUBIC INCHES
30.0 L X 30.5 W X 45.7 H CM
11.8 L x 12.0 W x 18.0 H IN
Make extra-large and ultra-tall industrial concept models and prototypes. Think and build bigger than ever.
INCLUDES THE MAKERBOT SMART EXTRUDER+
Double the warranty of its predecessor, the
Smart Extruder+ is a culmination of product design and 160,000+ hours of rigorous testing that delivers dependable, consistent performance with superior results using MakerBot PLA Filament.
Send print files to your 3D printer via Wi-Fi, USB, Ethernet, or with a USB drive. Control your printer via MakerBot Print or remotely with MakerBot Mobile.
Store, organize, and access 3D design files in your personal cloud-enabled library on MakerBot Print. MakerBot’s free downloadable software is compatible with Mac or Windows computers.
MakerBot Support offers comprehensive MakerCare coverage plans and responsive expertise from those who know MakerBot products best. Our support site also offers both intelligent troubleshooting and in-depth product information.
OPTIMIZED FOR MAKERBOT PLA FILAMENT
Safe for the office or classroom, this filament is non-toxic and easy-to-print with minimal warping or curling. It’s also optimized to give you the best results and highest quality for the MakerBot Replicator Z18 Printer.
ALL-NEW MAKERBOT TOUGH PLA FILAMENT
Created for engineers and designers, MakerBot Tough PLA Filament allows you to print durable, high-impact strength prototypes and fixtures. This filament is tested and optimized to print reliably and easily with the Tough PLA Smart Extruder+.
- The Build Volume Is Very Large
- PLA or Tough PLA Filament
- American Built In New York
- Simple And Easy To Use
- Built From Steel
- Free Makerbot Software
Worldwide Machine Tool, LLC is an industry leader in providing full sales, service, financing, transportation and training of new and used machine tools for chip and fabrication to clients across the United States, Canada and Mexico. Our warehouse and office is located just minutes north of Columbus, Ohio. With over 25 years of experience in the industrial machine tool industry, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide our customers with the best new and used machine tools to meet their needs.
We buy and sell new and used ironworkers, shears, lathes, milling machines, drills, saws, press brakes, routers, turret punch models, presses, welders, deburring and beveling machines, plate rolls, laser, waterjets and associated tooling and accessories. We take pride in being a trustworthy partner that our customers rely on through the years. Our experienced sales team would love to help you with your next machine tool purchase. Give us a call today or fill out the Request A Quote form on the right side of this page.
Call 614-255-9000 or Contact us today to experience the Worldwide Machine Tool difference.
Terms: Check With Order