Used 16″ x 40″ Trump Flat Bed CNC Lathe Specifications:
|Swing Over Bed||16″|
|Swing Over Cross Slide||9″|
|Spindle Hole||2- 1/8″|
|Spindle Speeds||25-3,000 RPM|
|Distance Between Centers||40″|
|Spindle Motor||7.5 HP|
Used 16″ x 40″ Trump Flat Bed CNC Lathe Equipped with:
- Centroid T400i control with 15” LCD
- 7.5 HP Spindle Motor, D1-6, 2 1/8” through hole spindle
- 2,500 rpm spindle speed with auto 2 speed gear range
- Hardened & ground with Turcite-B coating guide way
- C5 Double nut precision ball screws hardened & ground for high accuracy and long lasting
- FC30 Meehanite casting main frame with annealed & stress relieved for long term reliability
- Positioning Accuracy: ± 0.0004 Reputability: ± 0.0002 in
- 100% Laser tested for positioning accuracy & repeatability
- Massive one piece casting construction for maximum cutting performance
- Rugged cast iron design to provide maximum rigidity & stability
- Tool box & tools
- Coolant system
- Central lubrication system
- Built-in Quartz work light
- Dual Hand Wheel for manual operation
- Air Operated Tailstock
Excellent Runs great. Nice and Clean. Easy to use Centroid Control fully operational.
Worldwide Machine Tool is the leader in providing full sales, parts and service, financing, transportation and training of new and used machine tools for chip and fabrication clients across the United States, Canada and Mexico. Our warehouse and office is located just minutes north of Columbus, Ohio. With over 25 years of experience in the industrial machine tool industry, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide our customers with the best customer service support and technical expertise on all new and used machine tools to meet their needs.
We buy and sell new and used ironworkers, shears, lathes, milling machines, drills, saws, press brakes, routers, turret punch models, presses, welders, deburring and beveling machines, plate rolls, laser, waterjets and associated tooling and accessories. We take pride in being a trustworthy partner that our customers rely on through the years. Our experienced sales team would love to help you with your next machine tool purchase. Give us a call today or fill out the Request A Quote form on the right side of this page.
Call 614-255-9000 or Contact us today to experience the Worldwide Machine Tool difference.
Terms: Check With Order