Used Euromac BX CNC AutoIndex Turret Punch Specifications:
|Maximum Punching Capacity||30 Tons|
|Y axis with Multitool / Monopunch (mm)||1250mm / 49.2126″|
|Positioning accuracy (mm)||+/- 0.05|
|Opening of clamps (mm) – standard||11mm – 0.433071″|
|Max. hit rate (1/min):
Punching with 20 mm pitch
|250mm – 9.84252″|
|Nibbling with 1 mm pitch||550mm – 21.6535″|
|Thickness range (mm)||0.6 – 7mm – 0.023622″ – 0.275591″|
|Max. thickness (mm) with standard clamps||11mm – 0.433071|
|Max. thickness (mm) with op. clamps 13 mm (for copper / aluminium)||12.5mm – 0.492126″|
|Max. weight at reduced axis speed (kg)||159kg – 350lbs.|
|Installed power (kW)||7.5 kW|
|Dimensions||2230 x 3250 mm|
Used Euromac BX CNC AutoIndex Turret Punch Equipped with:
- Extended brush tables
- Includes multi 6 holder and 6 punches.
- TopPunch® is the special control program used on the machine.
- A simple, intuitive user interface that allows parts to be produced in seconds
- Total control of the punch list, enabling you to program the stroke, speed, acceleration and dwell time for every single tool. The software also provides also automatic compensation for sheet thickness. Programmable tool grinding alerts are also available.
- Graphic turret setup management with automatic checking of consistency between the tools required by the current
program and the actual configuration.
- Multitasking: programing, testing and simulation of the next part are all possible while the machine is running
- Customization to material: different lubrication rates, axis acceleration and target die clearance can be set for each
- Batch manager: it is not only possible but actually easy to create a job queue with full programming of the whole output of the day, week or even a longer period.
- Innovative Autoindex system. The direct drive tool rotation in Euromac AutoIndex stations uses fewer mechanical components to guarantee strength, increased reliability and reduced maintenance. This improves productivity while reducing costs (patented). Multiindex: index stations are able to index (i.e.rotate) with both single tools and our FMTE 4, FMTE 6 and FMTE 10 Multitools.
Worldwide Machine Tool is the leader in providing full sales, parts and service, financing, transportation and training of new and used machine tools for chip and fabrication clients across the United States, Canada and Mexico. Our warehouse and office is located just minutes north of Columbus, Ohio. With over 25 years of experience in the industrial machine tool industry, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide our customers with the best customer service support and technical expertise on all new and used machine tools to meet their needs.
We buy and sell new and used ironworkers, shears, lathes, milling machines, drills, saws, press brakes, routers, turret punch models, presses, welders, deburring and beveling machines, plate rolls, laser, waterjets and associated tooling and accessories. We take pride in being a trustworthy partner that our customers rely on through the years. Our experienced sales team would love to help you with your next machine tool purchase. Give us a call today or fill out the Request A Quote form on the right side of this page.
Call 614-255-9000 or Contact us today to experience the Worldwide Machine Tool difference.
Terms: Check With Order