New 10′ x 3/8″ New Haco Atlantic HSL (HDS) Shear Specifications:
|Length of cut||122′|
|Max. Thickness of Cut||3/8″|
|Strokes per minute||11 – 23 SPM|
|Motor||25 HP 220/440V 3Phs|
New 10′ x 3/8″ New Haco Atlantic HSL (HDS) Shear Options:
- Mechanical swing away backgauge
- Hydraulic swing away backgauge
- Pneumatic thin sheet hold-up system
- Heavy duty Plate hold-up system
- Conveyor system
- Stacking system
- Protractor for angle shearing
New 10′ x 3/8″ New Haco Atlantic HSL (HDS) Shear Capacities.
- Mild Steel……….. 3/8”
- Stainless ……….. 1/4”
- Aluminum ………. 1/2”
New 10′ x 3/8″ New Haco Atlantic HSL (HDS) Shear Equipped With.
- Safety Equipment
- 40″ Motorized Backgauge
- 39″ Squaring Arm
- Shadow Light
- Ball Transfers
- Remote Foot Pedal Control
- Hi Chrome…Hi Carbon…(4) Edge Blades
New 10′ x 3/8″ New Haco Atlantic HSL (HDS) Shear Features.
- Guillotine Design – 80,000 PSI
- “Top Driven” Hydraulic Cylinders
- (3) Position – Manual Blade Gap Adjustment (Rear Operated)
- Electro – Hydraulic Rake Adjustment w/Digital Readout
- Steel Welded Construction
- “Hold Down” Pressure – Independent from Shear Pressure
New 10′ x 3/8″ New Haco Atlantic HSL (HDS) Shear SP9 Control.
- Key Switch to Switch on the Control
- LED Readout of the Backgauge Dimension
- LED Readout of the Rake Angle
- Programmable Backgauge
- 0.004” Accuracy
- Backlash Compensation
- Programmable Rake Angle of the Top Blade
- Preset of the Backgauge
- Backgauge Retraction
- Part Counter
- Manual Setting of the Blade Clearance by Hand Lever
- Emergency Stop Button on the Control
Worldwide Machine Tool is the leader in providing full sales, parts and service, financing, transportation and training of new and used machine tools for chip and fabrication clients across the United States, Canada and Mexico. Our warehouse and office is located just minutes north of Columbus, Ohio. With over 25 years of experience in the industrial machine tool industry, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide our customers with the best customer service support and technical expertise on all new and used machine tools to meet their needs.
We buy and sell new and used ironworkers, shears, lathes, milling machines, drills, saws, press brakes, routers, turret punch models, presses, welders, deburring and beveling machines, plate rolls, laser, waterjets and associated tooling and accessories. We take pride in being a trustworthy partner that our customers rely on through the years. Our experienced sales team would love to help you with your next machine tool purchase. Give us a call today or fill out the Request A Quote form on the right side of this page.
Call 614-255-9000 or Contact us today to experience the Worldwide Machine Tool difference.
Terms: Check With Order